Sarge2155

June 2021 - AOS Filers

280 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 12/23/2021 at 11:38 AM, Heather&Miguel said:

No, believe me we tried! 

@Heather&Miguel that's great news!! Merry Christmas!!

Anyone experience this that during the interview, the officer said the case is approved and should see GC soon. However, 6 weeks have passed. There is no updated on the website.

06/24 - receipt notice

08/6 - bios 

09/27 - Case is ready to be scheduled for interview

10/06 - Interview was scheduled

11/15 - Interview date.

Field office: Los Angeles, CA ; Adjusting from K1 visa.

Timeline
1 hour ago, PULIN said:

Anyone experience this that during the interview, the officer said the case is approved and should see GC soon. However, 6 weeks have passed. There is no updated on the website.

06/24 - receipt notice

08/6 - bios 

09/27 - Case is ready to be scheduled for interview

10/06 - Interview was scheduled

11/15 - Interview date.

Field office: Los Angeles, CA ; Adjusting from K1 visa.

@PULIN I've noticed that the California FOs make people wait a long time. Have you tried to speak with a live agent or call USCIS about it?

Just now, ays52 said:

@PULIN I've noticed that the California FOs make people wait a long time. Have you tried to speak with a live agent or call USCIS about it?

Yep, called several times. The last time said it's still fall under the normal process time. One agent said on the system shows approved. Got different stories each time.

Timeline
Just now, PULIN said:

Yep, called several times. The last time said it's still fall under the normal process time. One agent said on the system shows approved. Got different stories each time.

@PULIN that's ridiculous! If it's approved then why are they making you wait to receive your GC? Hopefully you receive an update after the new year!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 1/2/2022 at 7:36 PM, ays52 said:

@stuckonyou have you received your EAD or interview notice yet? Your timeline estimates that you should receive your EAD next week!

No, nothing so far. 👀

How about you?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

New EAD card is being produced as of January 3, 2022! Interview is scheduled on January 27, 2022. We submitted AOS June 15, 2021. Good luck to all!

Timeline
17 hours ago, CarissaUSUK said:

New EAD card is being produced as of January 3, 2022! Interview is scheduled on January 27, 2022. We submitted AOS June 15, 2021. Good luck to all!

@CarissaUSUK congratulations!!!

Hi guys

My AOS interview is coming up on 19 January. Did anyone on here manage to find a civil surgeon who agreed to just sign off on the vaccine part of Form I-693? I had Flu and Covid missing but both have now been completed. 

So far everyone I've tried has insisted on repeating the whole medical examination, even though my UK results are still valid as it was less than a year ago.

Anyone have any luck/advice? I'm guessing I can't just show up to the interview with proof of vaccines... 

Timeline
On 1/5/2022 at 9:26 AM, ays52 said:

@CarissaUSUK congratulations!!!

@stuckonyou My husband's EAD card is being produced as of today!!! I received a notification from lawfully a few hours ago!! Still waiting for the interview notice. PD: 06/21/21 EAD expedite denied: 10/05/21 EAD being produced: 01/06/22 FO: Chicago

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Hello, 

We got EAD status update as it being produced as of January 7, 2021. 

I hope others get it soon too ! 

Happy New Year to everybody <3 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Baldi said:

Hello, 

We got EAD status update as it being produced as of January 7, 2021. 

I hope others get it soon too ! 

Happy New Year to everybody ❤️

@Baldi congratulations!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.