J&D1008

JUNE 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

636 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Optimist19 said:

June updates for today. There were only a few more updates that came in for yesterday. 

94000: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)
94500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
95500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
96000: 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
96500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
99500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
101500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
103000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
103500: 1 Denial (0 new / 1 in progress)
104000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
105000: 1 Withdrawal (0 new / 1 in progress)
105500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
09/22/22: 14 Total Updates: 2 Approvals, 4 RFESs, 6 RFERs, 1 Denial, 1 Withdrawal

May (14) + June (15) = 29 

Thanks always Optimist19!

Hmm.. Tools outage still affecting the system?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

The approvals have been pretty low in the last few days..

What is the difference between Request for Initial Evidence and Request for Additional Evidence, could someone experience both for the same case, if so any example of the circumstance?

Edited by PeterCrist

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I wonder if June numbers hit below 500? Usually focus shifts to the following month once around 500 cases are left... July numbers seem to be up. Updates for July are in the 100's. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ronald P said:

I wonder if June numbers hit below 500? Usually focus shifts to the following month once around 500 cases are left... July numbers seem to be up. Updates for July are in the 100's. 

I was thinking the same. They may have just moved on to the next month.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Optimist19 said:

June updates for today. They pushed the inquiry date out about a week. Everyone through June 17 can inquire about their case. They're still working through June! 

95000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
96500: 4 Approvals (2 new / 2 in progress)
97000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
98500: 1 Approval, 1 Denial (0 new / 2 in progress)
99500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
100000: 2 Approvals (1 new / 1 in progress)
100500: 3 Approvals (2 new / 1 in progress)
101000: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
101500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
102000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
103000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
103500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
104000: 4 Approvals (2 new / 2 in progress)
105000: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
106500: 6 Approvals (4 new / 2 in progress)
09/26/22: 32 Total Updates: 20 Approvals, 2 RFESs, 1 Denial

May (16) + June (32) = 48 

Thank you for the update!

Did you mean to say 23 total updates or is the approvals number incorrect?
The numbers are not adding up 

To those still waiting in June - we were apart of the less than 15% of cases untouched. We put in the online inquiry and also reached out to my congressman to make an inquiry. We ended up receiving our NOA2 approval shortly after. 

I don't know if all that helped or not, but if you're still waiting for a response and can inquire, I'd recommend doing so at the least. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
On 9/12/2022 at 10:42 PM, TTCJ said:

Finally Approved!

468 days since filing and 34 days since sending the RFER this big step is completed.

Only strength through God has enabled us to stay strong.

The end result will be worth it.

Amen! Only God 🙏🏿Congratulations to you both. May He continue to help you and bring this while process to completion. And you will never have to look back again! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Sometimes I feel my heart breaking as I read  posts where people have been waiting closer to almost 500 days for USCIS to even touch their case, God forbid they get and RFE. It's just awful! Thankful for groups like this which helps to connect people in the same situation and also provide support all the way though. I do believe that things will differently get better. 

HANG IN THERE PLEASE AND DON'T GIVE UP. IT'S WORTH THE FIGHT ❤️💪🏾

Once we are united with our love, we need to remember this journey WHEN we face tough times together... Til death do us part... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.