Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Amelme said:

408 Days and still counting 😒😭

Me too :(   I'm hoping at least by next week they will get to our group 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Novi Wulandari said:

Hey thank you Peter for your respon. So if mine 1018xx thats mean I’m in the 101500 grouping?

@Novi Wulandari, yup I believe so.

June updates: 

93000: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
93500: 3 Approvals (3 new / 0 in progress)
94000: 6 Approvals, 1 RFES (7 new / 0 in progress)
98500: 1 Other (Date of Birth Was Updated) (1 new / 0 in progress)
103500: 1 Other (Name Was Updated) (1 new / 0 in progress)
07/13/22: 14 Total Updates: 11 Approvals, 1 RFES, 2 Others (Date of Birth Was Updated, Name Was Updated)

May (47) + June (14) = 61 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
8 hours ago, bobobobobo said:

GOOD NEWS FOR ME!! after 406 days of waiting, mine is finally approved yesterday!!

finally things can start moving for me! for reference, i am in the 94000's  brackets! 

I wish the rest of you luck! 

Congratz! Good luck with your interview. 

It’s so good to see some of us getting approved. That is so exciting!  

Edited by Polyterpe
Typo

Timeline
5 hours ago, Optimist19 said:

June updates: 

93000: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
93500: 3 Approvals (3 new / 0 in progress)
94000: 6 Approvals, 1 RFES (7 new / 0 in progress)
98500: 1 Other (Date of Birth Was Updated) (1 new / 0 in progress)
103500: 1 Other (Name Was Updated) (1 new / 0 in progress)
07/13/22: 14 Total Updates: 11 Approvals, 1 RFES, 2 Others (Date of Birth Was Updated, Name Was Updated)

May (47) + June (14) = 61 

this is actually very annoying.... everyday the numbers are decreasing.  the laziness.🥺🥺.. 

3 hours ago, IRP said:

this is actually very annoying.... everyday the numbers are decreasing.  the laziness.🥺🥺.. 

This is not true. June marked the first month that the USCIS stopped the backlog from growing another month.

So far, July looks slightly higher than or on the samel level of daily June levels with roughly 120 on average with some outliers. Slow June days were 40-50 cases, now slow days are 80-90 cases (don't forget to add up March, April, July approvals/RFEs being sent out).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 hours ago, Genzo10 said:

Why an application can be rejected or denied?

Thank you

Most often is due to filling the form wrongly or paying an incorrect fee. Also not paying attention to the K1 visa requirements as having seen the partner in the last two years. 

June updates. Really slow day today 😔 There was a system maintenance last night, so maybe that affected numbers today or maybe they'll come through in the morning.

93000: 1 Withdrawal (1 new / 0 in progress)
93500: 1 Approval, 2 RFESs (3 new / 0 in progress)
94000: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
94500: 2 Approvals, 1 RFES, 1 RFER (3 new / 1 in progress)
07/14/22: 10 Total Updates: 5 Approvals, 3 RFESs, 1 RFER, 1 Withdrawal

May (29) + June (10) = 39 

3 hours ago, fenerbahce1907 said:

I am so disappointed. And I don’t know how I’m gonna say this to my fiancé. All I know she will cry again. :( I really don’t know what to do. This is very heart broken 

It is heartbreaking, but don't worry too much yet! The increase to 13.5 months is expected as they added 1 month of more recent data (since they report an average over the last 6 months). The processing times had increased in the last month. 

The okay news is that the receipt date for inquiry was only pushed by 4 days, which is not too terrible. So don't let her get too upset yet! Let's see how they progress over the next month. Hopefully they'll get back up to close to 150 a day. I imagine people are out on vacations and maybe have Covid since cases are up again. Hopefully it will pick back up! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/13/2022 at 3:56 PM, Genzo10 said:

Why an application can be rejected or denied?

Thank you

If you don't reply with what's requested with the rfe, you get denied. You can get an rfe for a myriad of reasons. I saw a case where someone was asked for 2 2x2 photos, one of each just like is mentioned on the official website.

Only included one, and then was denied. 

Theres just countless reasons

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.