LoveWins2021

May 2021 i130 Petition ❤️

221 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, cndrbk said:

Congrats!

Did you send K3 also? If so, how soon/long after filing K3, was your I-130 approved? Thanks!

Thanks :D no I didn't send a K-3. I thought it would've been another $535 lol. I didn't know it was free. However my I-130 was approved in like 66 days so I guess I didn't need to file the K-3 anyways. Good luck on yours!

2 minutes ago, Steffen & Rafael said:

Thanks :D no I didn't send a K-3. I thought it would've been another $535 lol. I didn't know it was free. However my I-130 was approved in like 66 days so I guess I didn't need to file the K-3 anyways. Good luck on yours!

ohhh, I see. Wow that was very fast. Congrats again, and thank you. :D

Hello, 

My partner and I live abroad and sent in the I-130 online May 14, 2021. NOA1 received May 15, 2021 from Nebraska. Actively reviewing since June 10, 2021. However asking Emma multiple times she’s informed me our case has been transferred to California. 

From what I’ve read on other forums, it seems the processing times on USCIS are not accurate at all and you expect a NOA2 in 10 months max no matter the centre. Fingers crossed!

Edited by karppi

Hi,

We live in Amsterdam and sent form I-130 bij post. They received our form 04/21/21. Our NOA1date is 05/05/2021. Since today, september 23rd, our status changed to actively being reviewed.

Anyone an idea how long stage 'actively being reviewed' can last?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

@Leon63 As far as I investigated the web, there is no rule for how long it will take for them to approve it. I think the quickest approves come from NSC, often the next day

Timeline
3 hours ago, Leon63 said:

Hi,

We live in Amsterdam and sent form I-130 bij post. They received our form 04/21/21. Our NOA1date is 05/05/2021. Since today, september 23rd, our status changed to actively being reviewed.

Anyone an idea how long stage 'actively being reviewed' can last?

I concur with @aerodnight. My was approved the same day, even though is says the next day. I chalk that up to time zone differences.

83DC710C-D277-4F6E-984B-DB36FE23F746.png

On 9/21/2021 at 4:15 PM, cndrbk said:

I see. Thank you.
I got excited when the status changed to actively reviewing but it hasn't even been 1 month since I submitted K3.. so I guess I'll have to be more patient. :)

Good luck with the NVC stage and hope your process after that will be smooth. 
Thanks again!

Hi! After you filed K3 at Texas lockbox, how long did it take them to send you any kind of confirmation that they have received your application? 

15 hours ago, nikmak said:

Hi! After you filed K3 at Texas lockbox, how long did it take them to send you any kind of confirmation that they have received your application? 

Hello!

I sent it out on 8/28 via FedEx.
They received it on 8/31.(I saw that on FedEx tracking + On August 31, 2021, we received your Form I-129..)

On 9/3, the online status changed to "Case Was Received."

I got a text message on 9/6 saying they received it. 

I BELIEVE that I received the physical letter on 9/7 or 8.

Hope it helps :)

Our I-130 was approved - 

US Citizen for Spouse 

Potomac SC
PD: 5/8/2021
Sent out I-129F (K3): 8/28/2021
K3 Received by USCIS: 8/31/2021
K3 Receipt Date: 9/3/2021
Active Review: 9/17/2021
Active Review #2: 9/23/2021
NOA2 (found in the document section): 9/23/2021
Online status changed to Approved: 9/27/2021

We haven't received a welcome letter/email from NVC + our online status hasn't changed to "the case was sent to NVC" yet.
How long should that normally take?

Thank you and good luck to all.

On 9/23/2021 at 11:27 AM, Steffen & Rafael said:

I concur with @aerodnight. My was approved the same day, even though is says the next day. I chalk that up to time zone differences.imageproxy.php?img=&key=da9b9b78549feebe

83DC710C-D277-4F6E-984B-DB36FE23F746.png

Oh. yeahhhh congrats!!  I am a September filer but, somewhat obsessively search around looking at others timelines.  Best of luck on the interview!!  Look forward to seeing that approval coming soon!  🙂.  

Timeline
12 hours ago, HurtRN said:

Oh. yeahhhh congrats!!  I am a September filer but, somewhat obsessively search around looking at others timelines.  Best of luck on the interview!!  Look forward to seeing that approval coming soon!  🙂.  

Thanks! I hope it’s soon too; I hear it may take 16-18 months to get an appointment in Mexico. Hopefully that isn’t the case lol. Off topic but I’ll be attending nursing school next semester. I see that you’re an RN lol. Good luck on your journey!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
On 9/30/2021 at 2:34 PM, HurtRN said:

lol I am doing that tooo! so it looks like the faster centers are working on may and we are in June so we should expect an answer within the next couple of months maybe 2-4

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.