LoveWins2021

May 2021 i130 Petition ❤️

221 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 1/20/2022 at 5:08 PM, anna4614890 said:

OMG! Congrats!!
For how long you were actively reviewed for the first time?

Decided to file k3 too, but we are in actively reviewed for 2 weeks now so I don't know..

Active review since June 3rd.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, greenparrot said:

Woke up this morning to an email from USCIS, our case was approved yesterday January 27!!! Onward to NVC! 🥳🥳🥳

HEARTY CONGRATULATONS..  LOAD OF WISHES TO YOU FOR THE REST OF THE PROCESS

9 hours ago, greenparrot said:

Woke up this morning to an email from USCIS, our case was approved yesterday January 27!!! Onward to NVC! 🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Finally uhuuu!

I was so excited to finally recieve an actively review status 6th January after 7 months of nothing, but almost one month passed after that and nothing again ahhhhh. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 hours ago, anna4614890 said:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Finally uhuuu!

I was so excited to finally recieve an actively review status 6th January after 7 months of nothing, but almost one month passed after that and nothing again ahhhhh. 

Our case was marked active review as of June 7 but no updates until NOA2 yesterday. Last VJ estimate said March so it was a big surprise!! When I saw the email I was afraid it was an RFE 😄

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
8 hours ago, anna4614890 said:

Does anybody have that issue?...Hope it's nothing...

IMG_1292.thumb.jpg.a06814c75e8ec32de33c8960772208ca.jpg

Looks like that for us too. I've seen other people posting about it too. USCIS is probably just having technical issues ^

💒5.5.2020

PD 2021-05-20

Vermont Service Center

We've received our approval yesterday :) 

The case was being in actively review since June 2021, but nothing changed until then. The first service center was Nebraska, but they transferred it to California, so we thought that we probably get an answer in 2023 the earliest. It was a nice surprise when we got the notification yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream today, that I saw an approval status lol… woke up with a confidence annnnd nothing 🤷‍♀️😥

If there is no approval until end of March we will have to slow down the process in nvc according to the world situation and our job contracts in Korea 😥 and in that case we will be able to immigrate only next year March… 

Seems like everybody is getting their approval recently but not us lol :( 

7 minutes ago, anna4614890 said:

I had a dream today, that I saw an approval status lol… woke up with a confidence annnnd nothing 🤷‍♀️😥

If there is no approval until end of March we will have to slow down the process in nvc according to the world situation and our job contracts in Korea 😥 and in that case we will be able to immigrate only next year March… 

I woke up every day with the same feeling. 😔😔 I'm not approved yet too 

7 minutes ago, anna4614890 said:

It’s 10 months since we sent in our petition and we haven’t been approved or denied as yet. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.