J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Just now, J&D1008 said:

It seems you are correct! I doubt they are expedite just the lucky ones. The same thing happen to the November filers where some were approved as early as March. Now the majority of November is being processed 4 months later. They probably will do the same thing just to make it appear the processing time is good. 

I had seen that and was thinking the same. I guess we'll see if any more of us make the "lucky" list soon. But as far as numbers, definitely a good way to fudge the numbers. I see USCIS currently lists Nov 28th, 2020 as the out of processing time date, but I know many from November are still waiting. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 minute ago, CJPinEcuador said:

I had seen that and was thinking the same. I guess we'll see if any more of us make the "lucky" list soon. But as far as numbers, definitely a good way to fudge the numbers. I see USCIS currently lists Nov 28th, 2020 as the out of processing time date, but I know many from November are still waiting. 

I know at this point we just have to be patient! There are filers from August, September and October still waiting for NOA-2. However, i would be jumping for joy if i was a April filer only waiting 3 months for NOA-2. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Thank you for sharing! I am not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but the current wait time to receive an interview after NOA2 in Colombia is more than one year. Any other embassies seeing the same?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Cameron&Maritza said:

Thank you for sharing! I am not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but the current wait time to receive an interview after NOA2 in Colombia is more than one year. Any other embassies seeing the same?

I think each embassy is very different right now, but I've seen people post about long times for Manila, Mexico, Colombia, Canada and London, amongst others. I am in a K-1 chat for Ecuador (hello neighbor!) and those that got to "ready" this month at NVC were able to book their appointments for about 2 weeks in the future, so many in the past few months have recently gone from NOA2 to NVC to the interview in about 1.5-2 months time total. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 7/7/2021 at 2:05 AM, CJPinEcuador said:

So I saw a timeline with an April NOA1 approval and thought I'd run the numbers. There seems to have been a super small chunk of approvals and RFIEs recently on June 30th-July 6th mostly in the WAC2190077000-WAC2190077499 range. Expedites maybe? I'll run case tracker again at the beginning of August to see if any more slight movement happens by the start of next month. 

Screenshot 2021-07-07 005540.png

that would be nice to be one of the lucky ones! i'm def not one of them 😭

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 7/7/2021 at 1:05 AM, CJPinEcuador said:

So I saw a timeline with an April NOA1 approval and thought I'd run the numbers. There seems to have been a super small chunk of approvals and RFIEs recently on June 30th-July 6th mostly in the WAC2190077000-WAC2190077499 range. Expedites maybe? I'll run case tracker again at the beginning of August to see if any more slight movement happens by the start of next month. 

Screenshot 2021-07-07 005540.png

Ok, so I ran the numbers since it's been a month later and this is what I have (very few changes so I won't post a whole new chart)

*Totals for in process/other action and grand total about the same (slightly lower as some cases withdrawn, but nothing to write home about)

*Up to 17 approvals now and 6 RFES

Changes by group:

*75000 - 1 RFE July 15th

*77000 - 2 RFIEs changed to approved (Aug 6th)

*80500 - 1 RFIE changed to approved (July 23rd)

*81000 - 1 RFE July 7th

Just a handful of movement, but still running the numbers after the first week of each month. I'll do the same next month. Very hopeful our approvals start rolling in before the end of this year!

I see they are busy in December 2020 approvals and have had a very few January 2021 approvals based on the other forums, so at least we are creeping into our current year now! 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, meemat said:

case was approved!

04/05/2021: Sent packet with FedEx to Lewisville, Texas

04/06/2021: Packet received and signed

04/24/2021: Check cashed

04/25/2021: Text received
08/23/2031: Case approved

WOW. SOOOO LUCKY!!! CONGRATS! 🎉🎉🎉

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.