1,047 posts in this topic

On 12/17/2021 at 8:06 PM, caroydionis said:

No news here either! PD Feb 8th.😭 

Ahhhhh so frustrating. 😭 Yet semi encouraging to know I'm not alone. Still a chance to get it before 2022.. maybe 🤞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Does anyone know if there’s an issue with the uscis website, got an RFE and I’ve been trying to upload the documents since yesterday and it keep saying that they cannot upload my documents at this time and I should try again later 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 12/16/2021 at 2:25 PM, Sammy.NZ said:

I've heard best luck of getting through to NVC is to call first thing when they open - I think 7am EST but I'd double check online. 

I was able to talk to someone after so many tries and waited minimum of 3 hours 😂

On 12/22/2021 at 6:57 PM, Abryanna said:

Got approved today!!!!

pd 01/16/2021

sc Texas 

Congratulations!!! 

Timeline

For those who were done at nvc and filled out forms I-864 and I-864ez, did your sponsor provided the tax return transcript along with the W-2? My husband only has the income tax return and W-2. Will they suffice? I have read somewhere that it should be the tax return transcript be submitted to the nvc.. please help..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Budzmaroo said:

For those who were done at nvc and filled out forms I-864 and I-864ez, did your sponsor provided the tax return transcript along with the W-2? My husband only has the income tax return and W-2. Will they suffice? I have read somewhere that it should be the tax return transcript be submitted to the nvc.. please help..

tax return or transcript ALL OK!

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

8 hours ago, Budzmaroo said:

I submitted tax return AND W2 and got DQ’d recently. It’s very important that you submit both! I’ve seen many people on visa journey get an RFE for just submitting a tax transcript/ tax return and no W2

Timeline
8 hours ago, Tuts25 said:

I submitted tax return AND W2 and got DQ’d recently. It’s very important that you submit both! I’ve seen many people on visa journey get an RFE for just submitting a tax transcript/ tax return and no W2

Yes we are gonna submit my husband’s tax return and W2 I just got so torn because I have read that if only the tax return was provided, you have to include w2 and 1099. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
On 12/23/2021 at 6:40 PM, Budzmaroo said:

Yeah from what I understand tax return + W2 is just as good as the IRS transcripts. They recommend the transcripts because it has everything in one place.

Trying to figure out if I should submit I-864 or 864EZ. Any advice? 
Also, if my income exceeds the requirement, is it still better to submit three years worth of tax returns or just most recent year tax return/W2 is enough? On the application it says it’s optional. 
same goes for paystubs. Is it really necessary to submit 6 months worth of paystubs if income on most recent tax return is above the limit. 
Appreciate your input! 

On 12/27/2021 at 3:03 AM, nikmak said:

Trying to figure out if I should submit I-864 or 864EZ. Any advice? 
Also, if my income exceeds the requirement, is it still better to submit three years worth of tax returns or just most recent year tax return/W2 is enough? On the application it says it’s optional. 
same goes for paystubs. Is it really necessary to submit 6 months worth of paystubs if income on most recent tax return is above the limit. 
Appreciate your input! 

I submitted EZ since I was using just my income. Just submitting the most recent year is fine as long as the income from last year is enough. I just submitted my W2 and Return from last year along with EZ and I got DQ’d

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.