1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
17 hours ago, TwiceOhio said:

That's what I was wondering. I guess I thought the data was compiled based on all cases but it does make sense to look at service centers individually if there's a lot of variance. I don't think it matters much that the data for Potomac is insufficient at the moment since movement is still so slow in most cases anyway.

Thanks for your response! :)

Ours is at California, and it has always said that "there aren't enough recently approved petitions". I get new estimates emailed every once in a while but whenever I click it to view the timeline it still says there aren't enough recent approvals. It definitely is tied to the service center.

Edited by Paul and Sopheap
Forgot to add sentence

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 hours ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

Yes, unfortunately this is common. USCIS spews all kinds of misinformation. The center that sent the NOA1 isn't always the center processing it. So the agent that checked ask emma is probably correct as they were able to pull it where it was in that moment. Happened to me too and a bunch of others in here. I got a call back from the tier 2 as well and they just gave the same info, its at Potomac and will be processed when it can. However, I am pretty sure California is much faster than others even if the website doesn't say so. A girl on here just got hers approved in 4 months from California. :) 

thanks! I'm really hoping things move that quickly for us too

Hi Everyone,

I received my NOA1 from California Service Center on June 1, 2020.   This is for my Step Daughter.   According to the processing times on this website,  CSC is currently processing I-130 applications received August 26, 2020.  Therefore, they are past my submission, yet I have not heard anything.

According to the USCIS website the estimated time range for permanent residents filing for a spouse or child under 21 is 22.5 Months to 29 Months!  This means that I received my NOA1 June 1, 2020 and I might not hear anything until at least Mid April 2022.  

Why is there such a big difference in process time estimate between this website and USCIS?

Is there anything I can do to get the application processed sooner?  I can't believe the difference in processing times between CSC and all the others.  It's a shame that my application got sent there?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, NJCube said:

Hi Everyone,

I received my NOA1 from California Service Center on June 1, 2020.   This is for my Step Daughter.   According to the processing times on this website,  CSC is currently processing I-130 applications received August 26, 2020.  Therefore, they are past my submission, yet I have not heard anything.

According to the USCIS website the estimated time range for permanent residents filing for a spouse or child under 21 is 22.5 Months to 29 Months!  This means that I received my NOA1 June 1, 2020 and I might not hear anything until at least Mid April 2022.  

Why is there such a big difference in process time estimate between this website and USCIS?

Is there anything I can do to get the application processed sooner?  I can't believe the difference in processing times between CSC and all the others.  It's a shame that my application got sent there?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I wouldn’t say VJ is reliable, as it’s just estimates based on a few cases’ data. It doesn’t represent all cases, only those tracking on here, and on top of that, only those who update here. I don’t think the uscis times are truthful either. It’s honestly just a guessing game. No 2 cases will be the same 

On 3/5/2021 at 9:58 PM, Skaur0609 said:

I am helping my cousin with her application. Submitted on 3/3/2021. Case status says its being processed at Nebraska and but Receipt notice came from Texas 🤦‍♀️ so where are they processing the application.

Hey, same here but now when i login i dont see nebraska anymore. Did you find out where your file is? 

Timeline
On 6/30/2021 at 9:26 AM, JigneshBabu1992 said:

Hey, same here but now when i login i dont see nebraska anymore. Did you find out where your file is? 

Same thing here recept. Notice from Texas. wep site from nebraska ask emma she tell me case reviewed at nebraska  

Timeline
Just now, Zineb1989 said:

Same thing here recept. Notice from Texas. wep site from nebraska ask emma she tell me case reviewed at nebraska  

I think all online cases said Nebraska, even if they were transferred. Ours said Nebraska but Emma and an agent on the phone said Vermont. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

still NO NEWS this week.

it's toooooooooo hard :(

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Timeline
On 6/30/2021 at 6:26 AM, JigneshBabu1992 said:

Luckily she got approved with less than 2 month. Her approval notice came from Nebraska.

On 3/31/2021 at 8:46 PM, Strawberrymermaid said:

I did just check with Ask Emma to see where my case is located. I got online from Nebraska, NOA1 from Nebraska, but she said it is showing at Potomac Service center. So who knows!

It won’t delay your processing time 

I applied in December 2020 hopefully here soon 

Timeline

Hello March filers...

I wanted to ask those that filed online, after filing are you still required to send all the documents you uploaded by mail to the service center working your case?  Or what you uploaded and everything you did online is ok?   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey guys, hope you all good?

Any March 2021 approval yet?

Texas service center

Hey guys, hope you all good?

Any March 2021 approval yet?

Texas service center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.