1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Mine went into "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS" status on June 3rd 2021. Texas Service center filed on march 19th 2021. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
13 minutes ago, RJ&RD said:

Mine went into "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS" status on June 3rd 2021. Texas Service center filed on march 19th 2021. 

congratulations!

hope it will be approved soon~

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

My husband went back in the states yesterday,my heart is aching but here we are. Checking the app every hour, is still reviewing ughhh but I guess we qualify for i129 now?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, roxydye said:

My husband went back in the states yesterday,my heart is aching but here we are. Checking the app every hour, is still reviewing ughhh but I guess we qualify for i129 now?

Awe I’m sorry hope you guys get to see each other soon! Did he go back to the US for good? 

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
20 hours ago, H Al said:

Hope some good news coming your way soon 🙏

I hope so. thanks

20 hours ago, B@C said:

congratulations!

hope it will be approved soon~

THANKS.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
6 hours ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

Awe I’m sorry hope you guys get to see each other soon! Did he go back to the US for good? 

Yes we were getting worried regarding sponsoring me but I still think he left way too early

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
2 hours ago, RJ&RD said:

It is still on " actively reviewed" status that went on 3rd june.

Mine hasn't changed either. Since April 2nd. Went into active review 3 days after they received it, but hasn't changed since.

Hey guys,

Update: we got an RFE on the app yesterday. Not sure what it is for as there was no notice online and apparently it arrives by mail within 7 working days. 

My case is at Vermont so any movement is better than nothing! :) Visajourney was very accurate on Vermont processing times as our PD is 12th Feb and that's what was shown when we received the RFE as current processing date on here. Very surprised!

Not sure if anyone here has had a similar situation with RFE from Vermont (Spouse + USC). If yes, please share your experience. Thanks!

Edited by Trex1234

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

still no good news this week...

it's too hard ...

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 6/11/2021 at 8:01 PM, B@C said:

still no good news this week...

it's too hard ...

I don't expect it to go fast so I've decided to move to Russia for a bit to be with my husband until we are able to get the visa. I still don't think it will be before a year a from now. Can your wife move to China temporarily maybe? 

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.