J&D1008

March 2021 K1 I-129F filers

2,472 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
4 minutes ago, I129f49619 said:

Only 2 cases with updates on my group today and both are RFE. Sad end to February for me. 

Yes. Quite depressing. Still remember when I first came to VJ and my approval estimation was in November.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Fillipe said:

Indeed. My post was purely mathematical. USCIS will naturally start working on April filers before touching all March filers, as we may still have March leftovers for a more prolonged period.

However, only one week USCIS went above 400 cases. All other weeks it is falling below 300.

March had 4054 filers. April has 3733. So roughly at this pace should take a week less to process it than March. May has slightly less, 3034.

March is also the only month with no federal holidays and almost 5 working weeks, so it should be a pretty positive month. Hopefully we'll get through all of March and half of April by then (a girl can only hope)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, lidiahxo said:

Does anybody know how well they did after lunch? :) 

@dalindeck might have waited for final numbers since some approvals come after what we think to be their closing time (5PM PST). 

4 hours ago, Fillipe said:

Yes that is true.

However, if they are processing other months, the production of those months should not be factored when estimating when March filers would be (mathematically speaking) completed. Only March production would be relevant to guesstimate when March is going to be completed.

That is however, more true to April and onwards filers, that will start earlier.

Only full processing rate is important, because it shows actual capacity to process cases. Because as other months and RFEs dwindle, this capacity will be used for March, it is not like March is locked on 50 or 60 cases. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 1/4/2022 at 7:09 PM, slavaskii said:

Swooping in to update, no cases have yet to be processed today. Granted it's early, but I'm very interested if we'll see the March 5th filers who got that notice get approved this week. 

How do I access charts ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Milkman199 said:

Soooo we got approved yesterday! We filed on March 18 2021 so it’s taken the best part of a year but finally the end is in sight. I want to say thank you to everyone who has shared their journey and updated the records on this sub and wish you all the best of luck for your cases! I’ll see you guys on the NOA2 boards! 🙏

Congratulations!

8 minutes ago, dalindeck said:

Here's the mid-day update:

57000 - 1 Approval
57500 - 3 Approvals, 2 Denials
58000 - 4 Approvals, 1 Denial
58500 - 0
59000 - 2 Approvals
59500 - 1 Approval
60000 - 4 Approval
60500 - 0
61000 - 1 Approval
61500 - 4 Approvals, 1 Other
62000 - 2 Approvals
62500 - 4 Approvals

63000 - 2 Approvals

63500 - 0

64000 - 0

64500 - 4 Approvals

65000 - 3 Approvals

65500 - 2 Approvals
66000 - 8 Approvals

66500 - 8 Approvals

67000 - 4 Approvals

67500 - 14 Approvals

68000 - 5 Approvals

68500 - 2 Approvals, 1 Other

Today we are at 83 updates, with 78 of those being approvals. Finally another solid day of approvals for March!

What the heck!  Another day of completely  jumping over 63500  😤

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Fk254 said:

Have u send in an INQUIRY??

We've all sent multiple inquiries at this point! It really does nothing, and it takes weeks to get a response. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.