J&D1008

March 2021 K1 I-129F filers

2,472 posts in this topic

Hi, Guys.

According to processing time of USCIS website, it takes 6 to 8 months to get NOA2, Can March people file for outside processing times? ( now it’s March 3 on website)

I already know they are still reviewing on February and being slow ( I don’t know why 🥲) and also they will response with same reply but can we file for outside processing tjmes soon?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Clairebear said:

Hi, Guys.

According to processing time of USCIS website, it takes 6 to 8 months to get NOA2, Can March people file for outside processing times? ( now it’s March 3 on website)

I already know they are still reviewing on February and being slow ( I don’t know why 🥲) and also they will response with same reply but can we file for outside processing tjmes soon?

Yes if your NOA-1 is March 3 or before you can submit an inquiry. I would do it before they change the processing times. They tend to fluctuate. 

Hi, guys.

I checked case tracker today. It seemed like nothing changed… We are all waiting for NOA2. I really don’t understand why it is getting slower. 🥲 what happened?

Also I am waiting for when I can file inquiry. But I don’t know what I fill out on this blank. Would you please let me know? (For example, NOA1?) Thanks!

BAC30231-6F04-47D0-8E20-3E267C383EDD.jpeg

Edited by Clairebear

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
4 hours ago, TheJs said:

Have there been ANY March approvals yet? 😩

I was debating joining the FB group to see there, because we’ve been pretty silent here! That scares me because if enough March people start filing for a case inquiry, they may push that date back... right now if it’s March 5, and nobody’s gotten anything yet, that’s concerning.

I have hope, though! 

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
34 minutes ago, slavaskii said:

I was debating joining the FB group to see there, because we’ve been pretty silent here! That scares me because if enough March people start filing for a case inquiry, they may push that date back... right now if it’s March 5, and nobody’s gotten anything yet, that’s concerning.

I have hope, though! 

We just have to wait a bit. I think that they are very late with February dates and because of that they will be late with ours.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, slavaskii said:

I have hope, though! 

Yea I know the suspense is a lot to handle and the silence doesn’t make it better. I think if we had more visibility on the progress at the CA service center it would help. Hopefully someone will be kind enough to share a march excel sheet with the numbers. Fingers crossed for some good news by the end of this week! Let us know if get any info from the FB group. 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, strwbrysky said:

Those are just people with NOA1 in March but they sent their application in February, so those are still February filers.

Timeline

Hey everyone! I assume the silence of this thread means that nobody's heard anything yet, but the inquiry date has advanced to March 10th and I presume some of you will (or already have) file(d) inquiry requests. Do we know anything of what's going on? Also, to make abundantly sure, we can submit an inquiry as soon as our "received date" matches the date on USCIS' website, yes? 

It's interesting that literally none of us have any updates, not even a few cases here or there...

Edit: I've also noticed somewhat of a discrepancy: on myUSCIS, my case status gives a date in early April but underneath says my package was received in March; this also aligns the received date printed on my NOA1 (notice date is the same as the April one, received is March). However, when I press 'case history' on myUSCIS, only the April date is visible. My WAC is very clearly March; should I be concerned about this for purposes of the inquiry? 

Edited by slavaskii

Timeline
15 minutes ago, slavaskii said:

Hey everyone! I assume the silence of this thread means that nobody's heard anything yet, but the inquiry date has advanced to March 10th and I presume some of you will (or already have) file(d) inquiry requests. Do we know anything of what's going on? Also, to make abundantly sure, we can submit an inquiry as soon as our "received date" matches the date on USCIS' website, yes? 

It's interesting that literally none of us have any updates, not even a few cases here or there...

Edit: I've also noticed somewhat of a discrepancy: on myUSCIS, my case status gives a date in early April but underneath says my package was received in March; this also aligns the received date printed on my NOA1 (notice date is the same as the April one, received is March). However, when I press 'case history' on myUSCIS, only the April date is visible. My WAC is very clearly March; should I be concerned about this for purposes of the inquiry? 

Yeah, I check other casses via the app but no March cases were approved or anything.  Many cases from February aren't resolved yet. Our case was mailed on March 8th and I'm considering to file an inquiry.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ivan&Maja said:

Yeah, I check other casses via the app but no March cases were approved or anything.  Many cases from February aren't resolved yet. Our case was mailed on March 8th and I'm considering to file an inquiry.

Thanks for the reply! It seems, at least, they're working at the end of February rather than being stuck somewhere in the middle; however, the inquiry date already nearing mid-March worries me that they're not going to pick us up for a very long time. It seems like previously multiple months would be considered together, weird that nothing is coming through past March 1st.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, slavaskii said:

I just logged in and I see the same on mine as well. Two different “received” dates. Quite confusing.

Edited by Faith21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.