J&D1008

March 2021 K1 I-129F filers

2,472 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

I didn't get a text or an email, but I see on my USPS Informed Delivery that I will be receiving a letter from the California Service Center today. For some reason, it makes me a bit nervous that I didn't get the notification even though I requested it with the G-1145, but I think I've read here that people have gotten the letter without a text or email notification?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
28 minutes ago, ancarroll said:

I didn't get a text or an email, but I see on my USPS Informed Delivery that I will be receiving a letter from the California Service Center today. For some reason, it makes me a bit nervous that I didn't get the notification even though I requested it with the G-1145, but I think I've read here that people have gotten the letter without a text or email notification?

Nothing to be nervous.  I believe that is a receipt letter/Form I-797C, Notice of Action from USCIS California Service Center.

35 minutes ago, ancarroll said:

No reason to be worried. I also sent the form in and they never texted or emailed me lol. I just waited until I received it in the Mail. My case was approved Mar 3 of this year and it’s at & NVC now. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 minute ago, JojoandTomas said:

No reason to be worried. I also sent the form in and they never texted or emailed me lol. I just waited until I received it in the Mail. My case was approved Mar 3 of this year and it’s at & NVC now. 

Okay, that makes me feel better😄 and congrats on your approval! Hopefully it doesn't stay at the NVC for so long...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone! I just thought I'd share my awesome news! So our application was recieved on March 6 and we just recieved our NOA1 today via text! I guess they're catching up on all of the delays!

Timeline
22 minutes ago, DeeJess said:

Hi everyone! I just thought I'd share my awesome news! So our application was recieved on March 6 and we just recieved our NOA1 today via text! I guess they're catching up on all of the delays!

Oops correction our form was recieved March 9th (got a bit excited)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 hours ago, DeeJess said:

Hi everyone! I just thought I'd share my awesome news! So our application was received on March 6 and we just received our NOA1 today via text! I guess they're catching up on all of the delays!

Thats awesome.. Hopefully we will get ours process sooner..  Cause they still haven't charged my cc as yet 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
14 hours ago, DeeJess said:

Oops correction our form was recieved March 9th (got a bit excited)

NOA-1 should be March 9th. Not the date the letter was sent. 

Timeline
On 4/3/2021 at 9:11 PM, Medzz said:

Thats awesome.. Hopefully we will get ours process sooner..  Cause they still haven't charged my cc as yet 

Yeah, you'll get yours soon! It took roughly 3 weeks for us to get our NOA1 so you guys should get yours by next week! Fingers crossed x

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
6 hours ago, T&Queen said:

Got our NOA1 last night (8:50pm)! Packet sent 2021-03-08. Received 2021-03-10.

Damn I sent it 3/08 and it was received 3/10 nothing yet .........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.