Crtcl Rice Theory

Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats in 2018 and 2019 before running for Congress

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

It's Bush's fault.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

But since it was a couple years ago, I guess it doesn't matter?

On December 9, 2018, Greene shared a link to a video along with the comment: “This is what the UN wants all over the world with the UN Global Migration Compact to be signed Dec 10-11 in Morocco. But I’m still banned on my fb pages from going live, for using the term ‘illegal invaders’, apparently that’s hate speech!” (Update (1/5/21): Following the publication of this article, Greene’s Facebook post was removed; a screenshot of the original post can be found here.)

Her link was to a 19:32 minute video called With Open Gates: The Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations. As reporter Philip Kleinfeld wrote in Vice when it began circulating in 2015, the video “is designed to scare people about the supposed menace of refugees” by using “a mishmash of comically fake and out-of-context footage, bad subtitling and Islamophobic propaganda.” He wrote of the racist start of the video: 

The video begins with the narrator claiming the other side of the refugee crisis is "how it will change Europe". What follows is a montage of selectively chosen footage designed to present refugees and migrants as violent and dangerous. Some of it is genuine footage from the past 12 months, but a lot of it has absolutely nothing to do with the current crisis. It's just a collection of random footage of people that aren't white in circumstances that aren't stated.

https://www.mediamatters.org/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-shared-anti-muslim-video-portrays-jewish-people-trying-destroy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
29 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Here is the missing piece: Jim DeMint, Mark Meadows, Ron deSantis and many more helped this woman blossom as a rising star in the Republican party. She is not an anomaly, there is a strong wing of the party that strongly identify with this message.

*He who shall remain nameless isn't mentioned because it will trigger many here, but the nameless one made her political career 

55 minutes ago, laylalex said:

"shared a link to a video along with the comment: “This is what the UN wants all over the world with the UN Global Migration Compact to be signed Dec 10-11 in Morocco. But I’m still banned on my fb pages from going live, for using the term ‘illegal invaders’, apparently that’s hate speech!” "

That's correct, it doesn't.

31 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Here is the missing piece: Jim DeMint, Mark Meadows, Ron deSantis and many more helped this woman blossom as a rising star in the Republican party. She is not an anomaly, there is a strong wing of the party that strongly identify with this message.

*He who shall remain nameless isn't mentioned because it will trigger many here, but the nameless one made her political career 

I must know. Is it he who walks among the cheeseburgers?

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

15 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

"shared a link to a video along with the comment: “This is what the UN wants all over the world with the UN Global Migration Compact to be signed Dec 10-11 in Morocco. But I’m still banned on my fb pages from going live, for using the term ‘illegal invaders’, apparently that’s hate speech!” "

tumblr_mlfk0lx2cB1r3d8abo2_r1_500.gifv

Timeline
1 hour ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I am glad we have an understanding what those "sound barriers" on the freeway are for!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Steeleballz said:

I must know. Is it he who walks among the cheeseburgers?

We are looking at the burger situation very strongly!

20 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

We are looking at the burger situation very strongly!

Many people are saying burgers are very legal and very cool.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I remember once when a burger place was offering a discount on cheeseburgers, but not hamburgers.

I said, "I'd like 4 cheeseburgers without cheese."

The counter guy said, "You mean hamburgers?"

I said, "No; there's a distinction."

After brief further discussion, I left without ordering.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Mjt is not a pariah to Republican leaders

How Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, promoter of QAnon’s baseless theories, rose with support from key Republicans

But Greene’s widely reported comments about the radical ideology of QAnon and other matters had not stopped a coterie of top Republicans from urging her to run for the seat representing a deeply conservative district in north Georgia, and then issuing fervent endorsements.

Greene was “exactly the kind of fighter needed in Washington to stand with me against the radical left,” declared Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), a founding member of the conservative House Freedom Caucus. Debbie Meadows, who ran an influential political action committee and whose husband, Mark Meadows, became Trump’s chief of staff, gushed, “We cannot wait to welcome her to Congress.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/greene-qanon-house-trump-republicans/2021/01/30/321b4258-623c-11eb-ac8f-4ae05557196e_story.html

21 hours ago, laylalex said:

tumblr_mlfk0lx2cB1r3d8abo2_r1_500.gifv

Not really a opinion when it is true. Germany let in 1 million people in less than a year then after that the amount of sexual violence went through the roof all across Germany. Do you remember the new years eve where they had a rash of rapes in the open in one square?

18 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

I remember once when a burger place was offering a discount on cheeseburgers, but not hamburgers.

I said, "I'd like 4 cheeseburgers without cheese."

The counter guy said, "You mean hamburgers?"

I said, "No; there's a distinction."

After brief further discussion, I left without ordering.

I used to only eat "plain cheeseburgers" when I was a kid meaning only cheese on it. I count tell you how many hamburgers I haven't gotten when I have requested this and it infuriates me

21 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I remember this and the steady stream of people coming up Greece breaking down barriers in order to get to Germany and England

Timeline

She is weighing us down': Georgia GOP cringes at Marjorie Taylor Greene spectacle

The Georgia GOP is tearing itself apart in a civil war. It lost two Senate seats in an ill-fated January run-off election. And the once-Republican suburbs in metro Atlanta — the most populous part of the state — have bolted toward the Democratic side.

Now, it’s contending with another budding public relations catastrophe: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the newly elected congresswoman whose extremist beliefs and promotion of bizarre conspiracy theories have rocketed her to national notoriety.

The calls for censure and her removal from Congress don’t appear to have damaged her standing in her conservative north Georgia district — and may have even strengthened the so-called QAnon Congresswoman there for now. She tweeted Friday that she raised $1.6 million off all the controversy and on Saturday told her 300,000 followers she just had a chat with a supportive Donald Trump — the former president who has referred to her as a “future Republican star.”

This is what a nightmare scenario looks like.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/31/marjorie-taylor-greene-georgia-gop-cringes-464170