Crtcl Rice Theory

Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats in 2018 and 2019 before running for Congress

68 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

She is weighing us down': Georgia GOP cringes at Marjorie Taylor Greene spectacle

The Georgia GOP is tearing itself apart in a civil war. It lost two Senate seats in an ill-fated January run-off election. And the once-Republican suburbs in metro Atlanta — the most populous part of the state — have bolted toward the Democratic side.

Now, it’s contending with another budding public relations catastrophe: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the newly elected congresswoman whose extremist beliefs and promotion of bizarre conspiracy theories have rocketed her to national notoriety.

The calls for censure and her removal from Congress don’t appear to have damaged her standing in her conservative north Georgia district — and may have even strengthened the so-called QAnon Congresswoman there for now. She tweeted Friday that she raised $1.6 million off all the controversy and on Saturday told her 300,000 followers she just had a chat with a supportive Donald Trump — the former president who has referred to her as a “future Republican star.”

This is what a nightmare scenario looks like.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/31/marjorie-taylor-greene-georgia-gop-cringes-464170

Let me see the GOP lost two Senate seats because of the promise of "if you vote for the these two Senators then $2k checks will go out the door immediately". Which was one of the big driving points of that campaign in the last week or so. Once they all took office it has gone down to $1400 and now that could even be lowered due to "means testing" and they won't actually touch the legislation until March. 

She is actually getting a lot of support in the GOP because she is being as standing up for what she believes in and not backing down to anyone. She may be cuckoo but to many people they like her a lot because of this issue for standing up for what she believes in. 

Also what plays into all this is that she is constantly being vilified for dumb stuff. For example last week Cori Bush came out on Twitter saying that "A maskless Marjorie Taylor Greene & her staff berated me in a hallway. She targeted me & others on social media. I'm moving my office away from hers for my team's safety. I've called for the expulsion of members who incited the insurrection from Day 1. Bring H.Res 25 to a vote." But Greene was actually live or being recorded at the time when Bush yelled at her about wearing a mask while being recorded. So she retweeted that she has everything on tape and posted that saying "I have the receipts"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

McConnell says Taylor Greene's embrace of conspiracy theories a 'cancer' to GOP, country

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Monday blasted Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's embrace of "loony lies and conspiracy theories" as a "cancer for the Republican Party." 

"Somebody who's suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.'s airplane is not living in reality," McConnell said in a statement first shared with The Hill. "This has nothing to do with the challenges facing American families or the robust debates on substance that can strengthen our party."

McConnell didn't mention Greene by name in his three-sentence statement, but his rare, scathing remarks about a freshman GOP lawmaker from the other chamber suggests he recognizes the potential damage her violent rhetoric and bizarre conspiracy theories could inflict on congressional Republicans as they try to take back both the House and Senate in next year's midterms.  

Greene responded on Twitter, writing that "the real cancer for the Republican Party is weak Republicans who only know how to lose gracefully." 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/536850-mcconnell-says-taylor-greene-a-cancer-to-gop-country

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

It is interesting, we have another thread with some outlandish KGB grooming accusations that apparently some believe, and this one.  It seems they are somewhat related.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

It is interesting, we have another thread with some outlandish KGB grooming accusations that apparently some believe, and this one.  It seems they are somewhat related.

You disagree that this Congresswoman is unfit for office?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

You disagree that this Congresswoman is unfit for office?

Nope, as far as I know she could very much be a nut, just like all the nuts in congress that believed the Trump Russian collusion hoax.  That is the beauty of conspiracies, they sound like critical thinking when they are not.  However, in our system, I don't get that choice since she is not representing my district.  The House though could simply impeach her, they have a lot of practice in that.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dashinka said:

Nope, as far as I know she could very much be a nut, just like all the nuts in congress that believed the Trump Russian collusion hoax.  That is the beauty of conspiracies, they sound like critical thinking when they are not.  However, in our system, I don't get that choice since she is not representing my district.  The House though could simply impeach her, they have a lot of practice in that.

It has more to do with the fact that this woman who believes the California wildfires were caused by Jewish space lasers and that 9/11 is a hoax because no one saw the planes hit the building has the support of some Republican leaders. 

You don't have to impeach her, just don't give her a committee seat. It's not hard to take control. 

Timeline

Marjorie Taylor Greene hit by furious backlash after sharing conspiracy about Capitol rioters and Trump ahead of impeachment trial

She asked: 'If January 6 organizers were Trump supporters, then why did they attack us while we were objecting to electoral college votes for Joe Biden?'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-twitter-capitol-riot-b1799872.html