Crtcl Rice Theory

Marjorie Taylor Greene indicated support for executing prominent Democrats in 2018 and 2019 before running for Congress

68 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So this is what is being referred to as white supremacist these days? 

It couldn't tell if you were looking for proof she liked the Pelosi assassination statement. Let me look.

Just now, CanAm1980 said:

It couldn't tell if you were looking for proof she liked the Pelosi assassination statement. Let me look.

No, we already established that part in regards to her liking that tweet. What I am trying to establish is the white supremacist stuff she supposedly endorses. 

This seriously reminds me of the Lt.Gov here in NC. They saw that he was doing really good in the polls so they drug up FB posts from 2 and 3 years ago to make him out be a bigot and a anti-semite. Some people heard/read what he said and automatically said that "he is a white supremacist" when in reality he is a black man who speaks his mind as a private citizen. 

2 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

210126124504-20210126-mtg-facebook-comme

I agree with whoever said she must be getting under Democrats' skin. I've never seen a "like" put under such a microscope, all this effort of oppo research to embellish things or flat out make stuff up ("white supremacy" because she "didn't denounce" someone else saying people need to hang for treason and it included someone who was black) reminds very much of Russiagate. I just grab my popcorn and watch the river of tears. :pop:

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

No, we already established that part in regards to her liking that tweet. What I am trying to establish is the white supremacist stuff she supposedly endorses. 

This seriously reminds me of the Lt.Gov here in NC. They saw that he was doing really good in the polls so they drug up FB posts from 2 and 3 years ago to make him out be a bigot and a anti-semite. Some people heard/read what he said and automatically said that "he is a white supremacist" when in reality he is a black man who speaks his mind as a private citizen. 

Here is a fairly good summary of her racist views. :

The House’s highest-ranking Republicans are racing to distance themselves from a leading GOP congressional candidate in Georgia after POLITICO uncovered hours of Facebook videos in which she expresses racist, Islamophobic and anti-Semitic views.

The candidate, Marjorie Taylor Greene, suggested that Muslims do not belong in government; thinks black people “are held slaves to the Democratic Party”; called George Soros, a Jewish Democratic megadonor, a Nazi; and said she would feel “proud” to see a Confederate monument if she were black because it symbolizes progress made since the Civil War.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/17/house-republicans-condemn-gop-candidate-racist-videos-325579

Timeline
34 minutes ago, laylalex said:

210126124504-20210126-mtg-facebook-comme

Yeah we have general acceptance that she advocated assassination of members of Congress, and that is " water under the bridge" because that was last year. Now we are on to trying to make her views not appear racist despite Republicans denouncing her for those, last year.

Do try to keep up!

18 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Yeah we have general acceptance that she advocated assassination of members of Congress, and that is " water under the bridge" because that was last year. Now we are on to trying to make her views not appear racist despite Republicans denouncing her for those, last year.

Do try to keep up!

It's also because she said these things when she wasn't in office. So, by that reasoning, everything that Joe Biden said and did between 12:00pm on January 20, 2017 and 11:59am on January 20, 2021 should be overlooked too. ☑️

Timeline
Just now, laylalex said:

It's also because she said these things when she wasn't in office. So, by that reasoning, everything that Joe Biden said and did between 12:00pm on January 20, 2017 and 11:59am on January 20, 2021 should be overlooked too. ☑️

That is far too much math for me. 

2 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Yeah, my brain hurts now. I keep a mathematician in the home to help me with the hard stuff, but I thought I might push myself a little this evening.

5 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

5 hours ago, laylalex said:

Don't need to worry about that. He has said more than enough during the 47 years he was in government to not have to worry about that time period 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Isn't Congress already loaded with racists?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

I kind of wanted to have this have its own thread because the headline is so great but I don't want to spam this place:

GOP Congresswoman Blamed Wildfires on Secret Jewish Space Laser

Now, you might wonder why, if an international cabal of Jewish bankers wanted to finance a rail project, they would go about it by using their space lasers to set a catastrophic blaze. Aren’t there easier ways to get your rail stations approved by the state legislature? If you can pull off a massive conspiracy like that and keep it quiet, and you have a space laser you can use to immolate basically any target on Earth, there have to be more direct profit-making opportunities than burning down trees in order to arbitrage the land value for a public-transit contract.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/marjorie-taylor-greene-qanon-wildfires-space-laser-rothschild-execute.html

Timeline
44 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I kind of wanted to have this have its own thread because the headline is so great but I don't want to spam this place:

GOP Congresswoman Blamed Wildfires on Secret Jewish Space Laser

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/marjorie-taylor-greene-qanon-wildfires-space-laser-rothschild-execute.html

Fake news, it fails to implicate Soros band Bill Gates 

15 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

Fake news, it fails to implicate Soros band Bill Gates 

Does need more Bezos too.