thine

N-400 April 2021 Filers (edited title)

407 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
3 minutes ago, manoni said:

Thank you @Savva  good to know, I decided to wait till Monday as we are still waiting on our Tax transcript for 2020 hoping it will be posted online by Monday, other wise I guess I can add it later to the documents! 

The time difference now between Hawaii and EST is 6 hours behind :)

Don't you have an account with irs? I created an account with them (less than 5 minutes) and printed out all my transcripts, the have an option called "for immigration purposes", anyway here is the link to create an account

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/eauth/pub/login.jsp?Data=VGFyZ2V0TG9BPUY%3D&TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-00029c6a-0543-17b0-89b8-163b0acf40c7&GUID=&SMAUTHREASON=0&METHOD=GET&SMAGENTNAME=UOkC7yx4eMTO24FGxPfBRb5q3Mj3Xh3pyXfBEjYyHJ97nGCXu16wx5MzFHjfZmlG&TARGET=-SM-https%3a%2f%2fsa.www4.irs.gov%2fola%2f

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Savva said:

Don't you have an account with irs? I created an account with them (less than 5 minutes) and printed out all my transcripts, the have an option called "for immigration purposes", anyway here is the link to create an account

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/eauth/pub/login.jsp?Data=VGFyZ2V0TG9BPUY%3D&TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-00029c6a-0543-17b0-89b8-163b0acf40c7&GUID=&SMAUTHREASON=0&METHOD=GET&SMAGENTNAME=UOkC7yx4eMTO24FGxPfBRb5q3Mj3Xh3pyXfBEjYyHJ97nGCXu16wx5MzFHjfZmlG&TARGET=-SM-https%3a%2f%2fsa.www4.irs.gov%2fola%2f

My husband has an account, we file together. so you mean there is an option to get the transcript even if it is not posted yet on the IRS account?

Timeline
Just now, manoni said:

My husband has an account, we file together. so you mean there is an option to get the transcript even if it is not posted yet on the IRS account?

I got all my transcripts right from there, for immigration they give you a transcript on 1 paper 

On 4/24/2021 at 10:27 AM, Savva said:

I got all my transcripts right from there, for immigration they give you a transcript on 1 paper 

I couldn’t download them and my printer broke so couldn’t print. Therefore didn’t attach them.  But I guess what’s the difference between your taxes and IRS transcripts?! 

Edited by Sarah_k92

Timeline
22 hours ago, Jewell London said:

I finally received my "Biometric reuse" letter! Last time I heard from them was on February 11th. Next step: interview...whenever that might be lol no rush here.

Just now, Sarah_k92 said:

I couldn’t download them and my printer broke so couldn’t print. Therefore didn’t attach them.  But I guess what’s the difference between your taxes and IRS?? 

No difference, they are transcripts from irs, you just don't need to order them and wait for them

40 minutes ago, Savva said:

No difference, they are transcripts from irs, you just don't need to order them and wait for them

Gotcha- yeah I didn’t attach them as I had my all my taxes for the last 4 years. Definitely good to have access to though! 

Edited by Sarah_k92

7 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Hi, did anyone file online using their phone . Like clicked pictures of documents on the phone itself and then submit them .I’m stuck on submitting the documents part .

Does it allow you to upload pictures like that?? Sounds like most people used a computer. 

I applied online last night, pretty easy if you ask me! Hopefully they'll expand it to all forms soon. Fingers crossed the process is quicker than the current 12-15 months for my area (Washington DC).

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Tetyana77 said:

Just curious if you know more applicants from Buffalo? 

I've seen one girl, she's a March filler, and a few days ago she got an interview letter for May, she is from Buffalo

Edited by Savva

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Savva said:

I've seen one girl, she's a March filler, and a few days ago she got an interview letter for May, she is from Buffalo

Do they usually notify you by email if any updates? 

Thanks )

Timeline
Just now, Tetyana77 said:

Do they usually notify you by email if any updates? 

Thanks )

They never notify about biometrics, but always about the interview scheduling, go to your settings on your uscis account (if you filled online) and manually set your notification thru email or text

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.