thine

N-400 April 2021 Filers (edited title)

407 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
On 4/26/2021 at 11:38 AM, Tetyana77 said:

Just curious if you know more applicants from Buffalo? 

I talked to the Buffalo office this morning, they say that they are running behind the schedule...... What's new

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Savva said:

I talked to the Buffalo office this morning, they say that they are running behind the schedule...... What's new

Not much. No change. I expected more positive news from you )

I'm going to stop checking my status every day.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I applied my N400 online on 04/26 got an email with the receipt number, but till now when I long in to my account the case still pending and it is not yet added to my cases section "I have a pending I751"  any when one encounter the same situation?

TIA

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline
14 hours ago, manoni said:

I applied my N400 online on 04/26 got an email with the receipt number, but till now when I long in to my account the case still pending and it is not yet added to my cases section "I have a pending I751"  any when one encounter the same situation?

TIA

My I-751 has been "case received" since April 27th 2020, zero update to it, no biometrics nothing... My N-400 says "case received notice sent".... 

Hi,

I filed my N400 online on 4/22. On the same day I got NOA and Biometric reuse, and field office is Baltimore, MD.

Looking at "Citizenship (N-400) Timelines", I see interviews scheduled really quick for 2021 filers whose Biometric were reused. Am I being so optimistic? 

7 hours ago, Joe1313 said:

Hi,

I filed my N400 online on 4/22. On the same day I got NOA and Biometric reuse, and field office is Baltimore, MD.

Looking at "Citizenship (N-400) Timelines", I see interviews scheduled really quick for 2021 filers whose Biometric were reused. Am I being so optimistic? 

You may get and interview pretty quickly I applied beginning of March 2021 and have my interview in May at Baltimore! Fingers crossed it’s quick for you!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Kosova
Timeline
15 hours ago, Joe1313 said:

Hi,

Congrats you’ll definitely getting an interview soon. 

In my case the biometrics weren’t reused, I filed on April 30, 2020 and today is May 1st, 2021. Biometrics were completed on November 2020. That’s 170 days ago, and my status hasn’t changed ever since “CASE IS ACTIVELY BEING REVIEWED BY USCIS” . Everytime I chat with an agent they always give me the same answer, “you case is still in normal processing times” no updates no nothing, this has been such an frustrating journey. 

Ive also filed in Baltimore. 

8 hours ago, Gemma1407 said:

You may get and interview pretty quickly I applied beginning of March 2021 and have my interview in May at Baltimore! Fingers crossed it’s quick for you!

Do you also have a I-751 pending? Congrats on getting a quick interview! 

53 minutes ago, Sarah_k92 said:

I had my I-751 interview on April 16th, I applied for my N-400 then a week later got my letter for I-751 interview. I thought they would do both at the same time but they didn’t. 

2 hours ago, Gemma1407 said:

I had my I-751 interview on April 16th, I applied for my N-400 then a week later got my letter for I-751 interview. I thought they would do both at the same time but they didn’t. 

Interesting!! Congrats on getting both though. Fingers crossed for your citizenship :)

11 hours ago, Gemma1407 said:

Congratulations! I hope everything runs smoothly for you. The USCIS game is such a hard one, glad you are about to leave it behind you forever :)

3 hours ago, ShpatBeqa said:

Congrats you’ll definitely getting an interview soon. 

In my case the biometrics weren’t reused, I filed on April 30, 2020 and today is May 1st, 2021. Biometrics were completed on November 2020. That’s 170 days ago, and my status hasn’t changed ever since “CASE IS ACTIVELY BEING REVIEWED BY USCIS” . Everytime I chat with an agent they always give me the same answer, “you case is still in normal processing times” no updates no nothing, this has been such an frustrating journey. 

Ive also filed in Baltimore. 

I feel you! I had a similar issue with my green card three years ago, it took them one year to process it. Your journey is frustrating one but once you get your citizenship, all you have to worry about is your passport renewal. Just do what you need to do with them, and there is no way around being patient. And of course, easier said than done!

3 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

and I forgot to mention, I have a pending  I-751since May, 2020. Besides a mail delivered NOA, I haven't heard back from them. You might want to check this update about "USCIS’ Processing of Concurrently Pending Forms N-400 and Forms I-751": 

https://www.dhs.gov/publication/uscis-processing-concurrently-pending-forms-n-400-and-forms-i-751

1 hour ago, Joe1313 said:

and I forgot to mention, I have a pending  I-751since May, 2020. Besides a mail delivered NOA, I haven't heard back from them. You might want to check this update about "USCIS’ Processing of Concurrently Pending Forms N-400 and Forms I-751": 

https://www.dhs.gov/publication/uscis-processing-concurrently-pending-forms-n-400-and-forms-i-751

That’s a good read! Thanks for sharing. It’s interesting to see how cases are routed for interview determination. I never knew that. I’m just thankful everything is in and now I just wait. I submitted my I-751 back in April and got YSC (Potomac) which was originally the fastest center to process but now is one of the slowest. It’s a 19.5-22.5 month wait there. The last update I had was biometrics was reused in May 2020z But who knows what will happen now that my N-400 is in. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.