thine

N-400 April 2021 Filers (edited title)

407 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 hours ago, Daneandkathy said:

I can submit in a few days and I am right there with you on no update.... I am still Case Received for the removal of conditions. I am MSC, what are you? 

image.thumb.png.7921aed2c8f5ea34bdf4b6b44a220c09.png

Mine got stuck on the case is ready for an interview and ironically it was a year after they received my application.  

ROC JOURNEY

02/13/20  --- ROC packet sent  

02/18/20  --- ROC packet received Texas Day 0

02/21/20  --- SMS notice received EAC (Vermont)  Day 3

02/26/20  --- NOA 1 received - Extension Letter  Day 8

03/16/20  --- NOA 2 received dated 03/06/20- Biometrics schedule  Day 27

11/05/20  --- Notice of transfer of case to NBC  Day 261

02/26/21  --- Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview  Day 374

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/15/2021 at 5:29 AM, Daneandkathy said:

I can submit in a few days and I am right there with you on no update.... I am still Case Received for the removal of conditions. I am MSC, what are 

Timeline

Hello does anybody have put up a checklist for requirements? I only have ( green card copy, US citizen spouse birth certificate, divorce decrees if any, joint IRS filing, check payment, Supporting docs e.g banks acct statement, )

11 hours ago, thine said:

Hello does anybody have put up a checklist for requirements? I only have ( green card copy, US citizen spouse birth certificate, divorce decrees if any, joint IRS filing, check payment, Supporting docs e.g banks acct statement, )

That’s pretty much it, I did include my spouses passport as well as birth certificate- just because. When adding supporting it documents it asks to prove marriage so also include any leases or home ownership paperwork. I added a years worth of statements for one bank and 6 months for another plus any joint savings we have. I included insurances (home, medical, any beneficiaries) and joint car ownership/car insurances. Then in the extra documents I added bills from 2018-2021 in our names. Obviously you both can’t be on everything so I added various ones showing we lives together at each place. Since last year we moved into his parents house to save for our own house so I got his mom to write an affidavit plus proved we are paying expenses to her. 

It’s pretty straight forward once you have everything together. You can also take more stuff to the interview. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, Sarah_k92 said:

That’s pretty much it, I did include my spouses passport as well as birth certificate- just because. When adding supporting it documents it asks to prove marriage so also include any leases or home ownership paperwork. I added a years worth of statements for one bank and 6 months for another plus any joint savings we have. I included insurances (home, medical, any beneficiaries) and joint car ownership/car insurances. Then in the extra documents I added bills from 2018-2021 in our names. Obviously you both can’t be on everything so I added various ones showing we lives together at each place. Since last year we moved into his parents house to save for our own house so I got his mom to write an affidavit plus proved we are paying expenses to her. 

It’s pretty straight forward once you have everything together. You can also take more stuff to the interview. 

Thank you Sarah, on filing online do we use pdf files? Sorry too much question

8 hours ago, thine said:

Thank you Sarah, on filing online do we use pdf files? Sorry too much question

Yes or JPEG. I had a few screen shots of things and managed to upload on JPEG too. :) no problem! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Hey all, advice please. We are currently living with my parents in Oregon but will be moving to South Carolina in about 5 weeks. Our window opens today and I am debating applying now and once we are in South Carolina and have an address I will change the address. Or waiting a month or so till we have a house or a rental and applying then with the new address. I am trying to decide if it is easier to change the address after the form has been filed or apply with the new address which will be different from all my other paperwork and my 10yr green card is still in limbo "case received". 

Thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Daneandkathy said:

Hey all, advice please. We are currently living with my parents in Oregon but will be moving to South Carolina in about 5 weeks. Our window opens today and I am debating applying now and once we are in South Carolina and have an address I will change the address. Or waiting a month or so till we have a house or a rental and applying then with the new address. I am trying to decide if it is easier to change the address after the form has been filed or apply with the new address which will be different from all my other paperwork and my 10yr green card is still in limbo "case received". 

Thanks 

I think you should go ahead and apply for N400, and change your address within 10 days of your move, at least the ball will be rolling for your N400 concurrently with the pending I751. I did a change of address when I applied for my I751 was easy process online and you get a confirmation within a week or so. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, manoni said:

I think you should go ahead and apply for N400, and change your address within 10 days of your move, at least the ball will be rolling for your N400 concurrently with the pending I751. I did a change of address when I applied for my I751 was easy process online and you get a confirmation within a week or so. 

Thanks thats what I was thinking. I started filling out the form but am stuck where it asks for USCIS online account number. I have a receipt number for the I-751 but can find an account number anywhere

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Daneandkathy said:

Thanks thats what I was thinking. I started filling out the form but am stuck where it asks for USCIS online account number. I have a receipt number for the I-751 but can find an account number anywhere

I was wondering as well to find my online account number, but apparently you will not have one unless previously you have filed online, so I just answered with "I don't Have one".  Eventually you will get it once you submit your N400.

I have not submit mine yet, my window will open on 24th.  

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Filed N400 on APril 5th 2021.

Received biometrics reused letter.

Anyone here filled in April and from Baltimore, Maryland?

10 hours ago, OmSaiRam88 said:

Filed N400 on APril 5th 2021.

Received biometrics reused letter.

Anyone here filled in April and from Baltimore, Maryland?

I applied March 6 2021, biometrics were reused March 8 2021 and my interview has already been scheduled for next month! I’m also Baltimore field office!

DDB4BFFE-5384-4128-8620-BD7F75473EC0.jpeg

Edited by Gemma1407

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just wanted to share my timeline with my fellow April filers! I’ve Been a perm. resident for over 5 yrs. Good luck to everyone!!

Filed N400 on April 1, 2021 - Online

Received biometrics reuse letter & NOA on April 2, 2021 (emails)

Local office: Nashville, TN

(L) Got married in 2011 (L)

AOS:

- 9/15/14 : USCIS received my I-130, I-485, & I-765 applications at the Chicago lockbox. [day 1] NOA txts rec'd 2 days later.
- 9/20/14 : Received 3 NOA receipts in mail saying case was being processed at the NBC [day 5]
- 9/26/14 : Received biometrics appt letter in the mail; appt. set for 10/6/14 at the Nashville office. [day 11]
- 9/30/14 : Successful early walk-in for my biometrics [day 15]
- 11/24/14 : Received email/txt notification that my EAD card is being produced [day 70] :)
- 12/2/14 : Received EAD card [day 78] :thumbs:
- 12/27/14 : Received interview letter in mail :content: [day 103] (Rec'd txt update on 12/29/14)
- 1/28/15 : Interview date! ​(Went w/a lawyer) We were given an approval letter!! :dancing: [day 135]
- 2/2/15 : Received 2 texts:I-485 (Welcome Notice mailed) I-130 (Petition Approved) **SOOO Happppy!!** :D:content::D
- 2/4/15 : Notified that GC was mailed, card received on 2/5/15!! [day 143] *So Blessed!* :):content::star::D

30 minutes ago, Ana_g101 said:

Just wanted to share my timeline with my fellow April filers! I’ve Been a perm. resident for over 5 yrs. Good luck to everyone!!

Filed N400 on April 1, 2021 - Online

Received biometrics reuse letter & NOA on April 2, 2021 (emails)

Local office: Nashville, TN

It starts to feel that I am the only person that has to do the biometrics again... and they took it just 3 months ago🙄🙄😑

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 minutes ago, LiRo said:

It starts to feel that I am the only person that has to do the biometrics again... and they took it just 3 months ago🙄🙄😑

3 months ago?! Wow that’s so recent, I wonder why they didn’t reuse your bio. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long! 

(L) Got married in 2011 (L)

AOS:

- 9/15/14 : USCIS received my I-130, I-485, & I-765 applications at the Chicago lockbox. [day 1] NOA txts rec'd 2 days later.
- 9/20/14 : Received 3 NOA receipts in mail saying case was being processed at the NBC [day 5]
- 9/26/14 : Received biometrics appt letter in the mail; appt. set for 10/6/14 at the Nashville office. [day 11]
- 9/30/14 : Successful early walk-in for my biometrics [day 15]
- 11/24/14 : Received email/txt notification that my EAD card is being produced [day 70] :)
- 12/2/14 : Received EAD card [day 78] :thumbs:
- 12/27/14 : Received interview letter in mail :content: [day 103] (Rec'd txt update on 12/29/14)
- 1/28/15 : Interview date! ​(Went w/a lawyer) We were given an approval letter!! :dancing: [day 135]
- 2/2/15 : Received 2 texts:I-485 (Welcome Notice mailed) I-130 (Petition Approved) **SOOO Happppy!!** :D:content::D
- 2/4/15 : Notified that GC was mailed, card received on 2/5/15!! [day 143] *So Blessed!* :):content::star::D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.