Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! Has anyone  who is a CR1 visa holder heard anything about your application? How long does it usually take to hear back from them? I’m in MSC. 

10 hours ago, youandme13 said:

Hi everyone! Has anyone  who is a CR1 visa holder heard anything about your application? How long does it usually take to hear back from them? I’m in MSC. 

Yeah I am CR1 holder and I have heard nothing since I got my receipt number. Seems only Texas is moving, everyone else is kinda stuck in limbo. I am not holding much hope for anything quick, one of my best mates who has gone through this had to wait nearly two years for his conditions to be removed. I am going to apply for naturalisation in November when I am allowed to and I think that will either hurry it up or they will move my CR1 removal of conditions to wherever the naturalisation paperwork is being processed. 

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office :Texas Service Center

Date Filed :2021-01-14

NOA Date :2021-02-18

Bio. Appt. :2021-07-07

Interview Date :2022-01-11

Approval / Denial Date :2022-01-11

Approved :Yes

Green Card Received :2022-01-20

Citizenship

Service Center :Online

CIS Office :Los Angeles CA

Date Filed :2022-01-24

NOA Date :2022-01-24

Bio. Appt. :2022-02-23

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS :2022-02-23

Interview Date: 2022-04-27 

Oath Ceremony :2022-04-27

Received my yellow paper RFE at the end of May and received my GC on Jun, 9th. They never send biometric appointment for me nor interview.... so strange.

2017.11.16  I-129F submitted

2017.11.20  NoA1 via USCIS website

2017.12.01  I-797C received

2018.05.04 NoA2 via USCIS website

2018.05.08 I-797 received

2018.05.30  e-mail from NVC (case number 'in transit')

Timeline
On 6/7/2021 at 5:55 PM, WaitingIsHell said:

Anyone still waiting to hear from the center at Nebraska? The only notification I received from them so far is the biometrics appointment which was a month ago or so. It is so unfortunate that they are so so so slow, compared to the center at Texas : (

There were some approvals from Sept-Nov 2020 in the past month or so. It's looking like 8 months in the best case scenario if things continue at this rate. 

Hey y'all!

It's awesome hearing great news from people who already got approved.

Mine's moving rather strange; my case got transferred to another jurisdiction on June 4, and once again I got another update on June 10 with the same message. Could it have been transferred twice? I haven't received any mails explaining where it's moved to yet. Has anyone with SRC as an office received a similar message? As Texas center has been moving fairly quickly, this case transfer is a bit worrying. 

I just received my biometrics appointment today! Appt is on July 7. Glad to finally see it’s moving!

Edited by youandme13

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, youandme13 said:

I just received my biometrics appointment today! Appt is on July 7. Glad to finally see it’s moving!

Thats great 👍. What's your timeline ? 

1 hour ago, M@K12 said:

Thats great 👍. What's your timeline ? 

Received Jan.7 

extension letter dated Feb 9 

biometrics appt dated June 12

it does says in my appointment letter that the service center I’m in is NBC. I though it’s MSC or probably they’re the same. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
23 minutes ago, youandme13 said:

Received Jan.7 

it does says in my appointment letter that the service center I’m in is NBC. I though it’s MSC or probably they’re the same. 

Thank  you for sharing. May be different even though both are National Benefit Center. :)

I was wondering as my fellow applicants from MSC are waiting on since long and with your appointment date I felt hope. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
On 6/19/2021 at 4:46 PM, youandme13 said:

Received Jan.7 

good luck... curious... in the google documents not that many applications belongs to NBC

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rhI5FjegJsQOxwx9qEUxcdOUv4PUuzwvWzNQPiEo2m8/edit#gid=0

Biometrics appointment letter was received today, appointment is July 7th. I am with MSC and on a CR1. 

Really glad to have seen some movement on my case.

My timeline is on the spreadsheet for Jan filers. 

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office :Texas Service Center

Date Filed :2021-01-14

NOA Date :2021-02-18

Bio. Appt. :2021-07-07

Interview Date :2022-01-11

Approval / Denial Date :2022-01-11

Green Card Received :2022-01-20

Citizenship

Service Center :Online

CIS Office :Los Angeles CA

Date Filed :2022-01-24

NOA Date :2022-01-24

Bio. Appt. :2022-02-23

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS :2022-02-23

Interview Date: 2022-04-27 

Oath Ceremony :2022-04-27

7 minutes ago, reejo173 said:

hi i filed my i-751  on jan 10th , received my receipt on feb 13 th . and no news after that .. my receipt number starts with MSC , when you think i will be notified of gc? i see for some biometrics and interview waived off and for few its not . can any one help

@reejo173, your case is at the National Benefits Center. MSC stands for Missouri Service Center. Typically, cases sent to MSC may be selected for interview. Sometimes they waive it, though. It depends. Apparently, anyone who came to the US on a CR-1 will get an interview. 

USCIS does not list processing times for the I-751 at the National Benefits Center. You can get an idea of their processing pace by looking at this thread. They are still processing cases from 12/2018. 

\

I-751 Joint Filing.

06-15-2021 - Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. 

05-26-2021 - Received NOA/extension letter. Notice date and postmarked 05-20-2021.

05-23-2021 - Received text message with Receipt #. YSC Potomac Center.

05-21-2021 - Checks cashed (processing on joint checking account)

05-07-2021 - I-751 received in Arizona.

Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing.

05-07-2019 - AOS Approved. Resident since date 05/07/2019.

05-06-2019 - AOS Interview

04-23-2018 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"

03-16-2018 - Priority Date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.