PartyParrot

I-751 February 2021 Filers

903 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Beverlyr said:

Good morning all

I just wanted to share the news with you that I had my interview yesterday and got my conditions removed!! this morning I got the notification that my new card is being produced!!

Hopefully you will get yours soon!

A big congrat to you. Was service center MSC?

2 minutes ago, Mr Genuis said:

A big congrat to you. Was service center MSC?

Thank you!!

Yes MSC and local office Oakland Park, FL.

🕙Removal of conditions Timeline🕑

FEB/09/21   - Pkg sent from my location: Florida.

FEB/10/21   - Pkg Rcvd at Phoenix, AZ PO.BOX.

MAR/16/21 - Credit card charged $680.

MAR/20/21 - SMS with case number received.  Service center: MSC

MAR/22/21 - I-797 (18 months) Received on the mail

JUL/06/21 - Biometrics appointment rcvd on the mail.

JUL/20/21 - Fingerprints taken

NOV/10/21 - Case Is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

DEC/06/21 - Interview scheduled for Jan/18/22

JAN/18/22 - Interview / Permanent green card approved

JAN/19/22 - New card being produced

JAN/24/21 - 10 year green card received on the mail

🕙Citizenship Timeline🕑

MAR/01/22 -Applied for naturalization online

MAR/02/22- NOA received

MAR/05/22- Biometrics scheduled

APR/01/22- Biometrics taken/Case is being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

MAY/30/22- Received interview appointment 

JUL/13/22-Interview- Approved

JUL/15/22- Naturalization ceremony.

Congrats! Happy that everything went well. How was the interview?

CR1:

Processing Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 32 days from your NOA1 date. Your interview took 122 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.
I-130 Sent : 2018-10-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-10-22
I-130 Approved : 2018-11-23
Packet 3 Received : 2018-12-12
Packet 3 Sent : 2019-01-28
Packet 4 Received : 2019-02-05
Interview Date : 2019-02-21 (Approved)
Visa Received : 2019-02-27
US Entry : 2019-04-25 (Move: 2020-04-07)

Removal of Conditions:

2/3/21: I-751 package sent

2/5/21: I-751 delivered

3/10/21: I-797 received (24 months)

7/31/21: Biometrics

11/17/21: Case Ready for Interview

2/27/23: I-797 received (48 months)

3/11/23: New Card Is Being Produced

3/13/23: Case Was Approved

3/27/23: Card Was Mailed

3/30/23: Card Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

For those that had their interview already, can you do a write up of any additional things you brought with you, what the process was like, and the questions they ask. Ours is coming up next week and we would like to be prepared as possible. TIA

Hi All

On the day of my interview, my husband stayed outside because the letter didn't said he has to come with me and when I asked in the entrance they told me no. When the USCIS officer called me in, we went inside to her office and she asked me if I brought any new documents/photos to add to what she already had. Then she ask where is my husband, I told her outside and she said he needed to come in and asked for his phone number and called him to come inside, meanwhile she asked basic personal info like full name, DOB, SSN and what was new in our relationship since I became a permanent resident and what were the plans for the future, meanwhile she also look through the pictures and documents I brought. When My husband came in she asked him the same questions she previously asked me and everything matched. Then she said I was approved and that I could apply for citizenship soon. In general she was very nice.

The extra documents I brought were:

- Recent pictures since I became a conditional resident.

- Wedding albums for both my civil and wedding celebration.

- Mortgage statements and dead for our new home

- New of car title/Insurance

- Job benefit/insurance cards with both our names

- Utility bills

-Christmas cards

-Mail directed to both of us

🕙Removal of conditions Timeline🕑

FEB/09/21   - Pkg sent from my location: Florida.

FEB/10/21   - Pkg Rcvd at Phoenix, AZ PO.BOX.

MAR/16/21 - Credit card charged $680.

MAR/20/21 - SMS with case number received.  Service center: MSC

MAR/22/21 - I-797 (18 months) Received on the mail

JUL/06/21 - Biometrics appointment rcvd on the mail.

JUL/20/21 - Fingerprints taken

NOV/10/21 - Case Is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

DEC/06/21 - Interview scheduled for Jan/18/22

JAN/18/22 - Interview / Permanent green card approved

JAN/19/22 - New card being produced

JAN/24/21 - 10 year green card received on the mail

🕙Citizenship Timeline🕑

MAR/01/22 -Applied for naturalization online

MAR/02/22- NOA received

MAR/05/22- Biometrics scheduled

APR/01/22- Biometrics taken/Case is being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

MAY/30/22- Received interview appointment 

JUL/13/22-Interview- Approved

JUL/15/22- Naturalization ceremony.

Has anyone started applying for their citizenship yet? Considering how long it’s taking to remove the conditions 🙂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 hours ago, APBP said:

Has anyone started applying for their citizenship yet? Considering how long it’s taking to remove the conditions 🙂

I am planning to as soon as i become eligible. Which would next month.  :) 

I got the waiver letter of fingerprints around late Oct. However, it looks like there has been nothing change on the Case Status since then. Really worried :(._Any similar experience? Thanks!

17 hours ago, APBP said:

I am about to apply.

19 minutes ago, eatphyllosophical said:

I got the waiver letter of fingerprints around late Oct. However, it looks like there has been nothing change on the Case Status since then. Really worried :(._Any similar experience? Thanks!

Oops wrong thread. Mod please delete mine.

I am with the MSC service center. My status has been Ready for Interview for a couple of months now but I've received no further correspondence. Is anybody in a similar situation or does anybody know if its normal or not to wait such a long time after the interview is supposedly ready to be scheduled?

1 hour ago, Apelcina said:

I am with the MSC service center. My status has been Ready for Interview for a couple of months now but I've received no further correspondence. Is anybody in a similar situation or does anybody know if its normal or not to wait such a long time after the interview is supposedly ready to be scheduled?

Same situation and it's normal.i can worry when it stay in this step for one year.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Morning Everyone,

Just A quick update. Saw my status change from Scheduling to INTERVIEW WAS SCHEDULED. WOhooooooooooo. TBH i dint expect that to change this soon.

Anyone has an idea how many days within is the interview scheduled from the status change date ? like 2 week from now or 4 weeks from now ? 

7 minutes ago, kayjee said:

Morning Everyone,

Just A quick update. Saw my status change from Scheduling to INTERVIEW WAS SCHEDULED. WOhooooooooooo. TBH i dint expect that to change this soon.

Anyone has an idea how many days within is the interview scheduled from the status change date ? like 2 week from now or 4 weeks from now ? 

Great. Congrats. If you don't mind me asking, Can you share your time line? Are MSC OR WAC?, you file for CR1?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.