2,962 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

The only colors I've seen are blue and white.. I definitely haven't sent any other color aside these!  The first one I was ever given was blue so I believe the initial ones are mostly blue and then the subsequent ones come in white!👍

Got you . Thank you for your response 🙏🏼

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, shayona said:

My attorney just informed me that my interview scheduled on 19th January has been cancelled now, she received the email from interview field office. 

They even didn’t have changed or updated my online status for I-485. I seriously don’t know when they can reschedule it again, even my medical also ready. It’s making me feel really sick now:(

@sandranj do you have any idea please about this matter ? 

I just found this update on uscis website; 

7C2C6A4E-4A94-4F5F-9489-E44E026F51F2.jpeg

7 hours ago, cindy122808 said:

I am scheduled for January 19 interview and today I got this notice :( Who else got something like this?

The only good thing I can think of is approval with no interview but I still have my medicals with me which I am suppose to bring to the interview. The suspense and delay is killing me.

20210115_131607.jpg

Looks like all appointment were cancelled because of the security threat regarding inauguration. My info pass appointment was also cancelled, they called me and reschedule for the following week.

Hello everyone.

I picked my  i 360 approval letter in the mail today after almost 3 months of receiving c31 card. THANK GOD!!!

There is another letter enclosed: Supplemental notice of deferred action. Initial Grant Of Deferred  Action.

Is it  part of the approval notice? just not sure.

Thank you all  for everything

Could not have gone this far without you.

😊

2 minutes ago, Chei-360 said:

Hello everyone.

I picked my  i 360 approval letter in the mail today after almost 3 months of receiving c31 card. THANK GOD!!!

There is another letter enclosed: Supplemental notice of deferred action. Initial Grant Of Deferred  Action.

😊

That's nice.. so yeah most of us received the Deferred Action notice alongside the i-360 approval letter.. this is basically USCIS saying that you're safe for now and you're at the bottom of the priority list for removal..giving you enough time to adjust status! Or so it seems!😊👍

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/14/2021 at 6:14 PM, Sk1992 said:

I told my lawyer so many times to apply for c09 but she never agreed. Sometimes i feel so dumb for not having done it by myself. Life has been so in pain without papers in this country

Nothing stops you from filing the c09 yourself.

6 hours ago, Chicago_315 said:

Sill can't imagine that it shows my case was approved. Really keep your faith everyone, God moves in a mysterious way.

image.png.8c728d6570c017adc920ca45fd236f24.png

Yes💃🏾 it seems like we off to a great start with these approvals let's keep them coming Congratulations  🥳🥳🥳🥳🎊🍾

4 hours ago, Chei-360 said:

Hello everyone.

😊

3 months? Thank you for the information! 

On 1/8/2021 at 9:41 PM, Acoxy said:

Thanks. Actually, I was supposed to do ASC in March 2020. It was cancelled due to Covid, late, I sent the original letter to Vermont for rescheduling and I got another letter for October 2020. 

what is the status of your application? Any approval yet on I-131 and I-765?

Yes, my 1765/i131 was actually issued before fingerprint, in september 2020

19 minutes ago, Ballerina said:

Same. Just got the letter with the biometric appointment for february

Yayyy, any news we get on immigration should be celebrated, the Lord knows how trying it gets sometimes, so it is nice to know that there is some progress whatever the news is. 

Filed: Timeline
18 hours ago, Apolo said:

Good evening VJ Family, i want to apologizes for my stupid question but can someone tell what kind a questions do IO ask when you attend your AOS interview based on approved VAWA, just want to be able to prepare myself, and my second question will be; is the AOS Interview different when is based on a I-485 and when is based under approved VAWA. The second question is for a friend of mine she doesn't know what to do and wants to know whats the difference she is being mentally abused.

Thank you.

You have posted this question before if I remember correctly and many users here have tried to reassure you the interview for the 485 based on VAWA is more a formality then anything else.  However I think you are looking for something more specific right? Here is a link that may help. Starting at page 17 through page 23. https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/memos/Role_of_Private_Attorneys_PM_Approved_122111.pdf  Its an old policy memo from 2011 about the role of attnys but the pages I mentioned discuss 'interview environment' and 'officer conduct' as well as 'basic interview procedures and techniques'. 

I think we can all understand why someone who has suffered through mental abuse would be fearful of authority figures and hopefully reading through the pdf linked will put them at ease that they will be treated respectfully and fairly.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.