2,962 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Frontthewater  You asked a question about adding the abuse waiver to your l751, if you didn’t attend therapy and have at least a good psychological done and have a diagnose of depression or PTSD don’t waste your time adding the abuse waiver. When the person doesn’t have a police report the person must have a psychological evaluation.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Firstimer if you don’t have a pending l485 you can submit form l485,l765 and l131 as well.

Submit a copy of your l94 and form G1145 along with form l360, if you were divorced before or your husband submit a copy of the divorce decree as well.

10 minutes ago, MarSam701 said:

Good morning my Vawa family.

Just a little update..my EAD C31 was approved November 19, 2020 after waiting 6 months. , I got the approval letter today and tracking number for card to be deliver tomorrow. .my waiting continues for my interview and I do hope it will be soon...God bless you all with many more approvals coming on the thread soon.💖💃

Congratulations 👏 👏 👏 

Is this a new application or renewal?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, isurvived said:

This is a renewal.. my first C31 was when my Vawa was approved June 2019.

Edited by MarSam701

1 hour ago, MarSam701 said:

Good morning my Vawa family.

Just a little update..my EAD C31 was approved November 19, 2020 after waiting 6 months. , I got the approval letter today and tracking number for card to be deliver tomorrow. .my waiting continues for my interview and I do hope it will be soon...God bless you all with many more approvals coming on the thread soon.💖💃

Nice, it's easier from here....don't worry too much hon!😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Nice, it's easier from here....don't worry too much hon!😊

Thank you much @Stillwinning!!!😊..I am trying to keep myself super busy and clear minded💖💃

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am April 24, 2019 filler.
I see a lot of approvals after the above mentioned date already.
I just requested local congressmen office to follow up with USCIS on my I-360 status and I will keep you posted guys.
Good luck to you all!

15 minutes ago, DmytriiD said:

I am April 24, 2019 filler.
I see a lot of approvals after the above mentioned date already.
I just requested local congressmen office to follow up with USCIS on my I-360 status and I will keep you posted guys.
Good luck to you all!

VAWA is unfortunately an exercise in patience, took mine 2 years 2 months and 20 days to get approved.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.