abum

Trump's election power play: Persuade Republican legislators to do what U.S. voters did not

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-strategy/trumps-election-power-play-persuade-republican-legislators-to-do-what-u-s-voters-did-not-idUSKBN27Z30G

DETROIT (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s strategy for retaining power despite losing the U.S. election is focused increasingly on persuading Republican legislators to intervene on his behalf in battleground states Democrat Joe Biden won, three people familiar with the effort said

Having so far faced a string of losses in legal cases challenging the Nov. 3 results, Trump’s lawyers are seeking to enlist fellow Republicans who control legislatures in Michigan and Pennsylvania, which went for Trump in 2016 and for Biden in 2020, the sources said.

Michigan’s Republican House Speaker Lee Chatfield has said the person who wins the most votes will win the electoral votes of his state, where Trump trails by more than 150,000 votes.

Imagine the Democrats actually did this back in 2016.... Just imagine...

COUP in the making.

its a nothingburger.

there is literally nothing they can do at this point

i wouldn't get worked up about it at all.

the time is running out and PA and MI will certify on Monday i think

its there just to motivate his base to send him more money since he is still technically a candidate.

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

15 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

its a nothingburger.

its there just to motivate his base to send him more money since he is still technically a candidate.

Well it could be nothing but the brazen attempt at this undemocratic measure, it shows how despicable they are and how they could not care less about respecting the votes of the people.

and if an investigation is warranted, it will happen. i am just saying i am not worried about these shenanigans.

getting worked up doesnt really do my blood pressure any favors, so i try to remain as calm as i can and look at funny cat videos

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

25 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

and if an investigation is warranted, it will happen. i am just saying i am not worried about these shenanigans.

getting worked up doesnt really do my blood pressure any favors, so i try to remain as calm as i can and look at funny cat videos

looking at Memes is fun too

PFUTJJy.jpg

1 hour ago, Prizm123 said:

its a nothingburger.

Yep. Donations coming in. One thing Trump does know how to do is get money out of suckers. Giuliani bills by the hour. They are still accomplishing all the goals they set for themselves after election day. It's just that legitimately challenging the election outcome was never one of those goals.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

isnt it funny how things change. When Stacy Abrams lost it was because of wide spread corruption and voter disenfranchisement . No nothing has changed excpet of who is pointing the finger at who 

1 minute ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

isnt it funny how things change. When Stacy Abrams lost it was because of wide spread corruption and voter disenfranchisement . No nothing has changed excpet of who is pointing the finger at who 

I wasn't following that closely, but didn't Abrams consider a legal challenge, but then ultimately declined after realizing the difficulties faced due to the fact that successful litigation requires actual proof of the alleged event occurring.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

meanwhile on twitter, some are discussing this
tweet.png.2cbacefe4ffd23246a5696317323ccb6.png

the above should raise the hair on the back of your neck.....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

29 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

meanwhile on twitter, some are discussing this
tweet.png.2cbacefe4ffd23246a5696317323ccb6.png

the above should raise the hair on the back of your neck.....

yeah, it is a widespread issue. did this not alarm you before?

x62EfxV.png

2 hours ago, abum said:

Well it could be nothing but the brazen attempt at this undemocratic measure, it shows how despicable they are and how they could not care less about respecting the votes of the people.

Who is your they sparky? You won. Lol, you will become the they

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 minutes ago, abum said:

yeah, it is a widespread issue. did this not alarm you before?

x62EfxV.png

did the above get 61.9k likes?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

1 minute ago, Ban Hammer said:

did the above get 61.9k likes?

is that a good threshold ? and is it a good metric?

what's the average Trump's retweet likes and engagement? 

So no issues with the statement in the video that Trump re-tweet? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
25 minutes ago, abum said:

who is trying to undermine the country's democracy?

nja1ULU.png

The Dems did it for four years.  Isn’t turn about fair play?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!