Greenbaum

NOVEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

539 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

Finally one of the many moments of joy has come for me.

NOA1 11/27/20

NOA2 7/21/21

Approved 😃

Let the journey continue good luck to those still waiting hang in there.

11/21/20: I-129F packet shipped via USPS

11/25/20: I-129F delivered to Dallas Lockbox (Lewisville)

11/27/20: Backdated I-129F "received date"

2/23/21: I-129F fee charged to bank account

2/25/21: Text alert NOA1 Receipt/Case Number

3/3/21 :  Received NOA1 Letter in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Got the response from the inquiry. They just basically said we gotta keep waiting. We've been doing that for the last 253 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Juanpa & Ari said:

Got the response from the inquiry. They just basically said we gotta keep waiting. We've been doing that for the last 253 days.

We haven´t received any reply and it was due Jul 16. Calling them won´t bring anything because they´ll say to wait more and to be patient. That would only piss me off even more..

K1 Visa

NOA1: 11/02/2020

NOA2: 09/16/2021

NVC received: 10/07/2021

Case No: 10/12/2021

In transit: 10/26/2021

Consulate received: 10/27/2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Nov 30th Filer here, Just got an RFE today after 234 days of waiting since the NOA1. Although I only know this because I check my case status everyday on USCIS and i have a case tracker app. Dont actually know what the RFE is for, they said wait until Aug.6 if i havent recieved the request yet? I guess its coming in the mail, just didnt know if there was an electronic way of knowing instead of waiting. 

Also how long after submitting the necessary evidence does it take to get a response or approval? Anyone? Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Rman616 said:

Nov 30th Filer here, Just got an RFE today after 234 days of waiting since the NOA1. Although I only know this because I check my case status everyday on USCIS and i have a case tracker app. Dont actually know what the RFE is for, they said wait until Aug.6 if i havent recieved the request yet? I guess its coming in the mail, just didnt know if there was an electronic way of knowing instead of waiting. 

Also how long after submitting the necessary evidence does it take to get a response or approval? Anyone? Thanks.

Unfortunately, no idea for either question.  For the first, yes you wait for the paper copy.  For the second, it might be a month after you return or it might be a few months.  Once you receive it, just do your thing and return ASAP.  Who knows!  You might be one of the quick turnarounds for USCIS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 minute ago, Keithn85 said:

Unfortunately, no idea for either question.  For the first, yes you wait for the paper copy.  For the second, it might be a month after you return or it might be a few months.  Once you receive it, just do your thing and return ASAP.  Who knows!  You might be one of the quick turnarounds for USCIS.

Well God willing it will be quick, have already waited 8 months just for the RFE, although I know many have waited much longer. Cant even imagine what the RFE is for, we submitted such a full package with so much info and everything they would need. I even hired an attorney to send it. Atleast an RFE is better than a denial which i think we all always fear for whatever reason it may be.

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Rman616 said:

Well God willing it will be quick, have already waited 8 months just for the RFE, although I know many have waited much longer. Cant even imagine what the RFE is for, we submitted such a full package with so much info and everything they would need. I even hired an attorney to send it. Atleast an RFE is better than a denial which i think we all always fear for whatever reason it may be.

Exactly.  Stay positive though.  Return it and for me I would think it would be a quick turn around.  Especially the length of time you waited.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, AdrianHar said:

California

You mean the California Service Center?  That is not what I mean... Which Embassy outside the US is going to process your K1 Visa? Or you and your partner are already in the US?  

Timeline
12 hours ago, AdrianHar said:

Yes California Service Center. I'm in NY

I think what they are asking is what country is the beneficiary from?  For example, my beneficiary is from Ukraine and she will interview at the Kyiv US embassy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.