Greenbaum

NOVEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

539 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, Keithn85 said:

I think what they are asking is what country is the beneficiary from?  For example, my beneficiary is from Ukraine and she will interview at the Kyiv US embassy.

Thank you for clarifying...I already doubted that my question wasn't asked properly... This helps me to compare which consulates outside the US are processing visa and scheduling interviews... i guess, I will be frustrated as well if my NOA1 is from September 14, 2020.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hello All,

Is there an app to track your case status for the NVC like there is for the i-129f application/case status.

11/21/20: I-129F packet shipped via USPS

11/25/20: I-129F delivered to Dallas Lockbox (Lewisville)

11/27/20: Backdated I-129F "received date"

2/23/21: I-129F fee charged to bank account

2/25/21: Text alert NOA1 Receipt/Case Number

3/3/21 :  Received NOA1 Letter in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 hour ago, J&J2021 said:

Hello All,

Is there an app to track your case status for the NVC like there is for the i-129f application/case status.

The next shipment to NVC is August 3 & 4. I think you will call NVC after about a month to get your case number and track from there. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, J&J2021 said:

Hello All,

Hi..so far this is one of them... Got this guideline in the courtesy of Greenbaum :)

number. Below is the process for e-mailing NVC. E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:
You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case- specific response:

* NVC Case Number or USCIS Receipt Number (Place in the subject line of the e-mail). * Petitioner's name and date of birth.
* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth.

I recommended that you e-mail NVC for your Case #, which will give you correspondence sooner than the hard copy of the letter arriving in the mail.

1. 19. Getting an e-mail of your Case Number
    T
    he quickest way to get a copy of your Case # is by e-mailing NVC and requesting your case file

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
18 minutes ago, J&D1008 said:

The next shipment to NVC is August 3 & 4. I think you will call NVC after about a month to get your case number and track from there. 

Just out interest, how did you check to find out the next shipment to NVC is August 3 & 4. Are you using an app to track theses dates ???? and if so which one

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Austin96 said:

Just out interest, how did you check to find out the next shipment to NVC is August 3 & 4. Are you using an app to track theses dates ???? and if so which one

USCIS ships cases to NVC every 2 weeks. There is a calendar someone had on this forum but the last shipment was July 20 & 21. Therefore, if your case was approved after this date, then its still at USCIS waiting for the next shipment to NVC which is August 3&4. 

Edited by J&D1008

Timeline
7 minutes ago, J&D1008 said:

USCIS ships cases to NVC every 2 weeks. There is a calendar someone had on this forum but the last shipment was July 20 & 21. Therefore, if your case was approved after this date, then its still at USCIS waiting for the next shipment to NVC which is August 3&4. 

How about this?

Shipping dates for 2020 are as follows:

10. To track your case using the DHL hack

Go to http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html from this page; you add your search information. You change the day and month to what you think your package might have left NVC or call NVC to get the date your package had left NVC in route to your Embassy; then go to the DHL website and enter the following information:

NOTE: It will take 24 hours before the shipment will show any results using this hack. DHL and NVC will need time to sync and update their systems. Also, we have found that this hack works for some and not for all. So, your mileage may vary. There are two ways to follow your shipment. If, for some reason, the online hack doesn't work, then follow the second example. Both are found below.

EXAMPLE:
* Shipper's Reference: EXP 24 MAR 2011A (This is the date you think it left NVC, substitute the date and leave everything else as is)
* Date range for shipment - From: 23 - 03 - 2011
* Date range for shipment - To: 26 - 03 - 2011
Account Number - Leave this blank
Shipment Destination: Philippines (Works for any country replace your country where the Embassy is located using the drop-down box).

Sign up for SMS tracking alerts on the DHL website. Once you find your waybill, check for the "sign up for shipment notifications." When there are any changes to the shipment, you will get an SMS message on your phone. How awesome is that!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Do you think its possible we could wait over a year for our NOA2?? Just heard through a friend that a girl here in Canada has finally gone to work in the US so she can apply for a work visa and then get married that way as she is still waiting for her second notice and its been over a year.🤦‍♀️This makes me worried.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
18 hours ago, J&D1008 said:

You must have misunderstood this. Those are not the dates when USCIS sends cases to the NVC. There is no such a list that says that with specific dates. To know that, you have to take a look at NVC timeframes - Current case file creation time.

Every two weeks is the schedule when NVC sends the cases to the embassies if they are even processing the cases.

K1 Visa

NOA1: 11/02/2020

NOA2: 09/16/2021

NVC received: 10/07/2021

Case No: 10/12/2021

In transit: 10/26/2021

Consulate received: 10/27/2021

1 minute ago, mn.hrvy said:

Hi everyone - my partner and I received our NOA1 in February 2021 and are still waiting on the NOA2... our lawyers said it should have come by now and have filed an inquiry - is anyone who originally sent the petition in Nov still waiting for their NOA2??? I need some hope 

Yes my November 12th is not adjudicated yet and there are 100s which haven’t been. Mostly 2nd november and 12th. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.