R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,698 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Abena Dee said:

Congratulations 🥳
Please when did you DQ? 
And do they send ILs to EB-2 and CR1/IR different days or same day ? Any idea ? 

I think usually same lot for cr1/ir and ebs. I hope you get IL soon. 

4 minutes ago, Abena Dee said:

I hope so too else I’m tempted to ask NVC when they will give me interview slot. 
because I am disappointed 😢 

By far, you’re the only one with IL. So I am still hopeful… 

May be it’s Saturday and nobody might be expecting. Hope they will start updating 

1 minute ago, Abena Dee said:

I hope so too else I’m tempted to ask NVC when they will give me interview slot. 
because I am disappointed 😢 

By far, you’re the only one with IL. So I am still hopeful… 

I was thinking that too Abena, although my visa class is different again from both of yours, so now I’m wondering if mine will be out of schedule with yours also…

I really just want to know the date hahaha 

thus process is so flawed, they could improve this so much and take so much uncertainty out of the equation….

im really shocked with you being the 14th Dec that you are not in this run, l get mine as it was Dec 21. 

I’ve looked back and the last few months it’s been:

Nov 6

Dec 13

Jan 13(snm2212)

so maybe it will go back to the early part of the month in Feb as we don’t have thanksgiving and Xmas etc to deal with

3 minutes ago, Bree9482 said:

I was thinking that too Abena, although my visa class is different again from both of yours, so now I’m wondering if mine will be out of schedule with yours also…

I really just want to know the date hahaha 

thus process is so flawed, they could improve this so much and take so much uncertainty out of the equation….

im really shocked with you being the 14th Dec that you are not in this run, l get mine as it was Dec 21. 

I’ve looked back and the last few months it’s been:

Nov 6

Dec 13

Jan 13(snm2212)

so maybe it will go back to the early part of the month in Feb as we don’t have thanksgiving and Xmas etc to deal with

Truth! 
last year, those DQ 30th Dec even had ILs for Jan 12th. And this year, those that had IL on 13th Dec was from late october to mid16th november. Meaning based on past trend, even you and especially DQ 14th should have had IL in Jan for February. 

9 hours ago, Shnngn said:

New poster on here and waiting like everyone else for the next batch of ILs. Hoping next week is our week!

Welcome 😊 

I’ve not been here long either, but it feels good to keep everyone updated on when IL drop…

what’s your DQ date..?

still really hoping we get IL next week 🤞

7 hours ago, abd_112233 said:

6th Dec DQ....... still no IL letter.

thanks for that

l think we can confidently say that the IL have not went out yet, there is no way that the 6th and 14th Dec missed the cutoff date. 

it’s quite late in the month now tho, but I’m sure I seen a month when they were received on the 17th. 

my issue is l am a completely different visa class again from most of you, this is worse than waiting on Xmas when your 5 years old lol 

1 hour ago, Bree9482 said:

thanks for that

l think we can confidently say that the IL have not went out yet, there is no way that the 6th and 14th Dec missed the cutoff date. 

it’s quite late in the month now tho, but I’m sure I seen a month when they were received on the 17th. 

my issue is l am a completely different visa class again from most of you, this is worse than waiting on Xmas when your 5 years old lol 

The last part though hahaha 🤣 

yes I believe IL hasn’t went out yet. 

Which visa class are you?

2 hours ago, Bree9482 said:

I know sorry, I’m too invested in this….

my visa class is F3, married sons and daughters of US Citizens. 

it’s gotta be this week 🤞

This thread is specific to spousal apps and they’re always given priority for interview slots. Tier 2 versus your Tier 3. You might want to start a new thread for your category and see if anybody else is in the same boat?

Good luck. 

Edited by appleblossom

1 hour ago, appleblossom said:

This thread is specific to spousal apps and they’re always given priority for interview slots. Tier 2 versus your Tier 3. You might want to start a new thread for your category and see if anybody else is in the same boat?

Good luck. 

Hey,

I have just created an F3 thread, surely they just send them out as a bulk mail, l cant imagine there us someone individually emailing each case...

We got the notification on 21 Dec saying that within 60 days, so that would put us mid Feb in any case...

If they could be just a little bit more transparent, this would work so much better...

Just now, Bree9482 said:

Hey,

I have just created an F3 thread, surely they just send them out as a bulk mail, l cant imagine there us someone individually emailing each case...

We got the notification on 21 Dec saying that within 60 days, so that would put us mid Feb in any case...

If they could be just a little bit more transparent, this would work so much better...

They don't send them out as a bulk email, each is individual and they seem to come at different times of the day. It's actually pretty transparent I think, London informs NVC of what slots they have for IV interviews, NVC then fill them in Tier order and DQ order. London generally has enough slots that anybody whose PD is current and has been DQ'ed at least 3 weeks before will get an interview, but the cut off date for DQ's can change each month depending on demand.

Immediate relatives are given priority over other family categories, so those waiting for spousal/fiance/parent visas will get the first interview slots, and then any left over will be given to the other categories which means that sometimes those in your category or EB categories won't get lucky, but in London that's pretty rare (other consulates i.e. Montreal or Lagos, have people waiting for years who are in Tier 2 or Tier 3 as they have such huge backlogs of Immediate Relative visas to clear first). 

3 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

They don't send them out as a bulk email, each is individual and they seem to come at different times of the day. It's actually pretty transparent I think, London informs NVC of what slots they have for IV interviews, NVC then fill them in Tier order and DQ order. London generally has enough slots that anybody whose PD is current and has been DQ'ed at least 3 weeks before will get an interview, but the cut off date for DQ's can change each month depending on demand.

Immediate relatives are given priority over other family categories, so those waiting for spousal/fiance/parent visas will get the first interview slots, and then any left over will be given to the other categories which means that sometimes those in your category or EB categories won't get lucky, but in London that's pretty rare (other consulates i.e. Montreal or Lagos, have people waiting for years who are in Tier 2 or Tier 3 as they have such huge backlogs of Immediate Relative visas to clear first). 

Fantastic info and l really appreciate the detailed response..!

So in your experiance and it seems like you know a lot more on this than l do, you think my London has no backlog to speak of and it should just drop through within the given timeframes..?

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.