R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,698 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Rainbow Aligator said:

Still no ILs?! What’s going on 😩

Asking the same question! Trying to gauge when to start discussing handing in my notice for work etc but can't make any kind of commitments until that interview is sorted - nightmare!! 

Still, there's some validation is having other people in the same boat 😭😭

Timeline
1 minute ago, Joyoveranxiety said:

I went back to check the thread in December 2022, they issued IL on 9th and on the 19th. Dates were between 24th Jan to 28th Jan. that’s when they went for their interview. 
Definitely, IL will come out by Saturday morning. Let’s keep calm. 

That's good info, thank you!! 

29 minutes ago, bc123 said:

No word for me. Unsure if it’s late or they are just going to merge Nov and Dec together before the holiday break. 

Someone who had to reschedule theirs was able to do so recently for Jan 8 so there are interviews happening…. Maybe just rescheduled ones 

Probably a delay by thanksgiving, hopefully this coming week. At least we’re all saying the same thing so hopefully it’s just procedure rather than one person being missed. I did have a look at 03.15 when the DQ mail came in before but nope. We’re on IR5 so i assume it’s on the same basis for dates as spousal as there’s no cap. 

Hello! Found this forum as my spouse was DQ'd on November 9th and was looking for more information about how long this last part of the wait will be, it's already been such a long process. Hopefully I am in the right place. Can someone tell me what IL means? Is it interview letter?

1 hour ago, Abcd1234abcd said:

That’s correct. We were DQ’d Nov 1 and have not received our IL either. This forum has been speculating on delays due to the recent and upcoming holidays. Really hoping to hear this week. 

I’m really not sure why it’s taking so long - confusing because last year people who were DQ’d Nov 16 got a letter Nov 30 for Jan 10 interview. Trying not to stress but I’m honestly losing sleep with this wait 😅😅😅  

Timeline

Finally! DQ'd October 27th, interview for January 12th. Quite a quick turnaround from IL to the actual interview. Can finally start making plans properly!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.