785 posts in this topic

Received my visa in the post on Thursday 😁 My interview was on 5th Jan at which they had asked me to obtain and submit an original birth certificate. 

1 hour ago, LewsTT said:

Received my visa in the post on Thursday 😁 My interview was on 5th Jan at which they had asked me to obtain and submit an original birth certificate. 

Congratulations. How long doess the post service take ? When did you submit your passport to them 

53 minutes ago, Amira Zed said:

Congratulations. How long doess the post service take ? When did you submit your passport to them 

Thanks! I sent it to them last Sunday and received it back on Thursday. So a total of 5 days from submitting to empost to getting it back in my hands.

3 hours ago, LewsTT said:

Congratulations dear...

2 hours ago, Misiu said:

Hi Everyone,

Due to excitement, I have come up with more statistics for Interview Schedules in Abu Dhabi Embassy. I have gathered information of our 9 dear users who got their interview dates for January and February. I am not writing usernames and other inforamtion but just DQ, NVC End, Interview Letter and Interview dates as much as they filled.

DQ NVC End Interview letter Interview Date
10/1/2020 14-Jan 1/14/2021 2/9/2021
9/10/2020     2/8/2021
10/5/2020 1/15/2021   2/2/2021
8/14/2020     2/1/2021
7/23/2020 12/15/2020 12/15/2020 1/25/2021
6/16/2020   12/12/2020 1/12/2021
6/2/2020 12/15/2020 12/15/2020 1/12/2021
5/23/2020 12/15/2020   1/11/2021
5/21/2020 12/15/2020 12/15/2020 1/5/2021

Here is a graph version of the data above;

image.thumb.png.b8191d8b4d988ebc313d7b6f1dd0b7d8.png

Data tells us that eventhough the gap between the DQ dates are large, they all gather up closer in ragard to interview date.

So with this limited data we can say that users with DQ dates roughly around MAY-JUNE-JULY  got their Interview dates in January and AUGUST-SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER got their Interview dates in February.

That is not so correct to make a assumption witht his limited data however if we need to, we may say DQ dates of (OCTOBER)-NOVEMBER-DECEMBER-(JANUARY) may expect their interview to be scheduled for March if Embassy is working at this time same as previous months and if the actual applicants do not significantly differ and loaded for this months. (october and january is in brackets because october partially might not got their interview in February and thus january might not get partially in March as it is hard to go to a conclusion with limited data if all october DQs got visa appointment in February. At the end, this is a blind game:)

If we had more users uses VJ and everybody updates their Timeline, we would have a much better picture.

Please let me know if you have any further information regarding the workload if AD embassy or any further information of October DQs.

Great work and thanks for sharing.

19 hours ago, Rabka said:

Congratulations dear...

Great work and thanks for sharing.

Hai

Thanks for sharing and much appreciated. My DQ's was qaulified on October 5th but didnt recieved any further news from NVC.Could you please advise how much time will it take?

Just now, UAE Abudhabi CR1 said:

Hai

Thanks for sharing and much appreciated. My DQ's was qaulified on October 5th but didnt recieved any further news from NVC.Could you please advise how much time will it take?

I noticed that they schedule interview on 15th of every month so wait for 16th feb I think you will have interview in march  other wise in april ,according to my estimation....

1 minute ago, Asmaaaa said:

I noticed that they schedule interview on 15th of every month so wait for 16th feb I think you will have interview in march  other wise in april ,according to my estimation....

Thanks and noted😊

By the grace of God visa got approved. It only took one hour and 45 minutes. Only plastic cover was allowed. First security checked got token number 3 and fingerprint and gave birth/marriage/police certificates medical records and 1 photo to a counter then called the number. Questions are how we met, when was our marriage, what i am doing here, where in the U.S my spouse is, where are we planning to stay in US(alone or with parents) and then he took the passport for Visa. 

9 minutes ago, Hancy Jaise said:

By the grace of God visa got approved. It only took one hour and 45 minutes. Only plastic cover was allowed. First security checked got token number 3 and fingerprint and gave birth/marriage/police certificates medical records and 1 photo to a counter then called the number. Questions are how we met, when was our marriage, what i am doing here, where in the U.S my spouse is, where are we planning to stay in US(alone or with parents) and then he took the passport for Visa. 

Congragulations well deserved. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.