2,966 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, MarSam701 said:

Good afternoon my Vawa family. , I do hope all is keeping well and safe., I am also seeing a lot of us getting approval., for those not yet. Keep the faith it is coming..

Can someone help me here., I have filed my C31 renewal May 19.2020 August I checked my case  and expedited request was denied. , I did not request expedition...anyway I left it at that.,

Now today I checked again just to see that today they denied an expedite request. ..again...Please can someone tell me if they ever being denied twice (2) for a request they never made...

@Stillwinning!!!😊

That's pretty weird. Maybe your lawyer is pulling some shenanigans?

Anyways, when does your EAD expire? C31s come with an automatic 180 day extension as long as you file for renewal while the last one's still valid.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Demise said:

That's pretty weird. Maybe your lawyer is pulling some shenanigans?

Anyways, when does your EAD expire? C31s come with an automatic 180 day extension as long as you file for renewal while the last one's still valid.

@Demise Shenanigans? ., I don't know why she would, I already gotten the extension for 180 which will expire Dec 2020..so honestly I don't know what is going on in Vermont office..my i485 is at my local office with a adjudicating officer...I am at my wits end...honestly really really tired of this...I filed Vawa Oct 2017 ..

6 minutes ago, MarSam701 said:

@Demise Shenanigans? ., I don't know why she would, I already gotten the extension for 180 which will expire Dec 2020..so honestly I don't know what is going on in Vermont office..my i485 is at my local office with a adjudicating officer...I am at my wits end...honestly really really tired of this...I filed Vawa Oct 2017 ..

You could probably get your congressman on this to get it approved. I did it for my last DACA and it was approved a day after they responded to his inquiry.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

1 minute ago, Demise said:

You could probably get your congressman on this to get it approved. I did it for my last DACA and it was approved a day after they responded to his inquiry.

I can fully agree with Demise, contacting the congressman and asking for assistance can only help.I speak from exp. if it wasn't for my congressman my case will still be pending. 

46 minutes ago, MarSam701 said:

Good afternoon my Vawa family. , I do hope all is keeping well and safe., I am also seeing a lot of us getting approval., for those not yet. Keep the faith it is coming..

Can someone help me here., I have filed my C31 renewal May 19.2020 August I checked my case  and expedited request was denied. , I did not request expedition...anyway I left it at that.,

Now today I checked again just to see that today they denied an expedite request. ..again...Please can someone tell me if they ever being denied twice (2) for a request they never made...

@Stillwinning!!!😊

Looks like them been messy as usual. Contact your rep to know what's going on with your renewal.👍

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
9 hours ago, Texas Girl said:

Update especially for Dallas folks. My aos status just transitioned to Testing and interview. Not sure i heard of this status before. Previous status was transferred to NBC. Dunno if this means interview is scheduled or if I just got in line. Best wishes to all!! Lets keep holding up with the wait.

Vawa RD: Feb 2018

Vawa Approval: July 2019

i-485 RD: Late Oct 2019

Field office: Dallas

Please take this screenshot down. Your case number is public

Edited by TBoneTX
image removed by request

Filed: Other Timeline
6 hours ago, Villanelle said:

It doesnt seem to be a mix up.

The Ombudsman is telling you they looked into your case and theres no issue with it so they are closing your request for help.

The local office sent you an interview notice. You need to attend the interview.  It seems you previously sent a AOS package with your spouse (the 130-485). And you had an interview for the 485 from that joint filing in March. Im assuming you went to that interview alone and advised them you were filing VAWA and asked them to hold your 485 right? Then your 360 was approved in June. When the 360 was approved your case got sent to NBC. They check it before sending it to the local office. NBC saw a birth certificate was missing and RFEd you for it. You submitted it and NBC then sent your case to the local office. Your local office (Charlotte) has decided that they are going to interview you again, most likely because your previous interview was at a different local office (Baltimore) and possibly because this 485 is based on an approved 360 where it was previously based on a 130. You are very lucky to have your interview set so quickly! Charlotte got your case in August apx so thats about 3 months ago. Some people wait 1 yr or more for interview slots. 

Thanks for your response @Villanelle. My joint filling of 485 was cancelled way back in 2016 due to my spouse withdrawing the 130 petition. The one I attended in March was for the new one linked to my 360 and I even got online updates and notifications linked to it. So with your explanation I'm still planning to attend this one again for the same case number.

Thanks so much

Filed: Other Timeline
6 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hello there..with USCIS it can go any way with their messy selves! But usually after you get the card production notification, the card is sent to you, next.is the approval update after which the approval notice is sent..at least that's how mine and a host of other petitioners here went.😊👍 congrats to all who got approved..just seeing a lot of approvals..looking good already!😀🇺🇸🇺🇸

Thank you. Yeah - having online status saying that approval notice is sent (since last week). Nothing mentioned about card production. Hope things will work out here....

11 minutes ago, Texas Girl said:

Hi Ryan helped with deleting my screenshot. can you please delete this one! 🙏🏽

Hey. As instructed by @Demise and @sandraj  , my lawyer submitted my i485 to USCIS irving TX (a special filing location for those in proceedings) and it was received and accepted and got the receipt notice. As a reminder, i am in immigration proceedings with pending i360 filed October 2019 with PF. Waiting now. .

8 hours ago, HolaBola31 said:

Hi guys!!! I can’t believe I’m posting this. But. 
My VAWA was approved today🥰😊🥰😊

I’m very happy!

I wish everyone will get approval very soon!

Thank you for your support guys!!!

Visajorney is the best place I could be in my immigration process!

A lot of you know even more that some lawyers!!!

Congratulations @HolaBola31 it’s good to see cases of 2019 approving..’m August 2019 hope mine comes by new year. I hope 2021 will b better than this year. Can you please tell what did you send?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Strife said:

Please take this screenshot down. Your case number is public

@Strife thanks for pointing it out. Can you please remove my screenshot from your post. Ryan removed from my original post. Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.