2,966 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
11 hours ago, Makanaki said:

@Blunt I would like to counteract your generalized opinion. I read with utmost attention all that transpired so far with your RFE today. And I have to conclude like @Stillwinning!!!😊 said, relax and let all these emotions fly by. So that you can focus on important things. 

No doubt some are opportunist, but hey such is life! Fingers are not equal remember!

However, some are fervent readers and are grateful for this platform. They may not have anything to share today because nothing has moved on their case, however when it does, this forum is their no 1 place to share either their good news or bad news!

Secondly, they may not feel that they are competent enough to answer questions - don't forget most of us came here as novice and still consider ourselves as novice (even though we are armed with knowledge from reading on this platform) until we are approved and feel that we are no longer novice in this rather unfortunate journey. 

Because we trust and are fans of this platform, we likewise go ahead and recommend this platform to whomever we deemed needs it.

The last point I will like to draw on is that, unfortunately a lot of people come in here and don't take their time to read previous threads! I've seen irrelevant questions (sorry to classify them as such) that were literally answered 1 page before the page the new question was raised and in my head I'm thinking just go a page (not even a thread!) behind dude!

In conclusion, you cannot generalize, it is not appropriate to generalize! There has been a lot of "unnecessary" outbursts today, that I think the energy should be channeled towards giving the IO EXACTLY what he/she wants AND exactly HOW its wanted!

Well said 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Blunt said:

Hmmmm, stop 🛑 

May I ask when you first submitted your I-360 application ? And when you submitted your pictures of your marriage, did you write at the back of the pictures describing the events in the pictures ? 

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Deserteagle said:

May I ask when you first submitted your I-360 application ? And when you submitted your pictures of your marriage, did you write at the back of the pictures describing the events in the pictures ? 

Nope ..I didn’t write cuz I thought it becuz all the pictures were taken in different location ..so they should assume that ..how can you have over 15 pictures in different place and one officer would think it’s not good faith ..I will try and add the hotel receipt both on our name ..and see what he will say again!!im not just comfortable with that RFE..but I have no choice than to tackle it ..I dnt know or see the officer am  dealing with ..I just need to send all I have and leave everything to God !!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Blunt said:

Nope ..I didn’t write cuz I thought it becuz all the pictures were taken in different location ..so they should assume that ..how can you have over 15 pictures in different place and one officer would think it’s not good faith ..I will try and add the hotel receipt both on our name ..and see what he will say again!!im not just comfortable with that RFE..but I have no choice than to tackle it ..I dnt know or see the officer am  dealing with ..I just need to send all I have and leave everything to God !!

What date did you submit your vawa ? The officer can’t just assume, you’d have to write on the back explaining what’s going on in the pictures submitted and dates included . 

It seems you didn’t submit utility bills too that would help too . I know it’s frustrating, but you’ll get it done sweetie 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Deserteagle said:

What date did you submit your vawa ? The officer can’t just assume, you’d have to write on the back explaining what’s going on in the pictures submitted and dates included . 

It seems you didn’t submit utility bills too that would help too . I know it’s frustrating, but you’ll get it done sweetie 

I submitted the vawa March 2019 , I dnt think I can remember exact date of when we took all the pictures. I will try and check thou ,I just feel that officer is something else but God will scale me through ,I dnt know why someone will have tons of pictures like that and you still assume it’s not showing day to day routine ,is until we start doing every day video the officer will know 🤣🤣🤣,We dnt have no utility bill ,we just rent one small room and pay 500 cash to the landlord ..she dnt even work regularly,she always quit job every time ..she’s not making good money ,she always even suffer me with money cuz she know I dnt work or have social security number to go look for job so she took advantage of all that to strongly abuse me Financially and emotionally..my marriage is real and good faith but it’s full of abuse !! that officer should come off it 🤣🤣🤣..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Blunt said:

When you write event information on pictures such as Date of Picture, place in picture, who is in picture, why you went there - IE.. Date Night, gives them a timeline of your relationship establishing secondary good faith marriage evidence.

Edited by Pinkrlion

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline
Just now, Pinkrlion said:

When you write event information on pictures such as Date of Picture, place in picture, who is in picture, why you went there - IE.. Date Night, gives them a timeline of your relationship.  

Ok ,I will do that again .In fact this is very voluminous but I have no choice than to do it ,the immigration have my head in there hand now  🤣🤣🤣,I dnt pray to have green card problem in my next coming to this world 🌎,🤣🤣🤣🤣,it’s just too nerve wrecking,sometimes you be dealing with things that dnt even make sense ..if It was something of my right you think one officer will sit down one place and be writing out what is not even obtainable atall..when I read good faith marriage,joint bank statement is enough for good faith marriage ,I submitted that for this people with a very extensive bank statement that we have ..we actively have no other account than that account and we both use it back and forth,my wife even purposely put in $3500 fake check into the joint  account cuz he said he wants to get me into trouble cuz I dnt have my papers yet ..I sent all these paper work for this officer ,yet he said the joint bank account and statement dnt shoe enough smh 🤦‍♂️..but I will not be bothered or gutted .i will try as much as possible to re package and send back to him ,it’s not thr officers fault ..It’s my abusive wife’s fault that put me into all this problems and I know God will help me out ..have gone through a lot from my abusive wife ,now for me to be stressed unnecessarily from one cheap local officer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is what baffles me ..but I know I will scale through and come out with flying colors ..it’s not an easy road but it’s an easy road with God almighty 

Hello everyone .. 

i need to renew my work authorization but my lawyer is asking for a lot of money .. can you please tell me how to do it by my self .. what’s are the documents needed .. and if there any fees ?? And address where i will send it ? 

thank you so much 🤍

Hello everyone, I have a question: After finishing the adjustment of status interview, how long does one average wait to know the result?  I mean, how long after leaving the interview does USCIS take to update the system or send the card?  Because I understood that before the end of the interview the Officer informed you if he approved or denied the adjustment of status.  thank you very much

1 hour ago, Blunt said:

I submitted the vawa March 2019 , I dnt think I can remember exact date of when we took all the pictures. I will try and check thou ,I just feel that officer is something else but God will scale me through ,I dnt know why someone will have tons of pictures like that and you still assume it’s not showing day to day routine ,is until we start doing every day video the officer will know 🤣🤣🤣,We dnt have no utility bill ,we just rent one small room and pay 500 cash to the landlord ..she dnt even work regularly,she always quit job every time ..she’s not making good money ,she always even suffer me with money cuz she know I dnt work or have social security number to go look for job so she took advantage of all that to strongly abuse me Financially and emotionally..my marriage is real and good faith but it’s full of abuse !! that officer should come off it 🤣🤣🤣..

Have you heard anything regarding your vawa yet? It seems to be close...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Angelica123 said:

Hello everyone, I have a question: After finishing the adjustment of status interview, how long does one average wait to know the result?  I mean, how long after leaving the interview does USCIS take to update the system or send the card?  Because I understood that before the end of the interview the Officer informed you if he approved or denied the adjustment of status.  thank you very much

The IO will let you know at the interview approved, need further information, or will need supervisor to review file.  The system will not update until IO finishes with your case.  It varies when you will know.  Sometimes it will be within an hour of your interview, later in the day, or one week or more.  

The card can take 2 weeks or more to receive it after you receive update of card production.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Hello Guys,

I am supposed to travel with my Combo Card (EAD/AP) which expires next January  and I have mixed feelings about the trip. I really do not want to be stuck in my home country , not being able to return to the US because of the Entry Clearance Officer. Is there anyone that has travelled recently using AP. Please share you experience . Thank you.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
20 hours ago, ponak98 said:

Thanks @sandranj I believe what I brought up before is that C14 EAD needs to be constantly renewed to maintain deferred action status because the deferred action letter attached to approved I-360 says one has to prove “economic necessity” to get it. Though is this deferred action really needed if one is in AOS like me now? It’s valid for 15 months. 

As I said before you can use the C9 or C14. It's up to you.With  deferred action  the removal proceedings will not be initiated, but USCIS is not deporting people with a Vawa case approved anyway.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.