Nature Boy 2.0

As Texas sets 3 more single-day records on coronavirus, Gov. Greg Abbott predicts next week will ‘look worse’

55 posts in this topic

Here is the latest from fb bizarro world. As most of you enlightened people know there is a coin shortage. Its for several Corona related reasons, including the mint shutting down and money circulating down

Kroger announces today some stores may be cashless or give change on loyalty cards.

I have now seen several 10 plus post threads.

1. Soros bought all the coins and hid them

2.they are trying to force a cashless society 

3 this is the mark of the beast

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

If people would take the contents of their coin buckets and piggy banks to CoinStar or a bank (if the latter isn't afraid to handle money), there'd be no coin shortage.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Here is the latest from fb bizarro world. As most of you enlightened people know there is a coin shortage. Its for several Corona related reasons, including the mint shutting down and money circulating down

Kroger announces today some stores may be cashless or give change on loyalty cards.

Let me check under my car seat, I am sure that is half the problem there.

Timeline

Scans Reveal Heart Damage in Over Half of COVID-19 Patients in Study

The study involved 1,216 patients, of whom 813 had been diagnosed with COVID-19, and 298 were deemed probable cases. Due to the design of the study, the remaining 105 were assumed to have COVID-19, the co-authors told Newsweek. The participants were from 69 countries across six continents. They each had an echocardiogram, a type of ultrasound scan for the heart, between April 3 and 20.

https://www.newsweek.com/scans-reveal-heart-damage-over-half-covid-19-patients-study-1517293?amp=1

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 7/10/2020 at 7:45 PM, TBoneTX said:

As I just posted in another thread, Abbott is threatening lockdown unless everyone wears face-diapers.

As I commented, "With Abbott, who needs Cuomo?"

Really burns me that no one realizes, "More testing conducted, more cases found."  :bonk: 

Similarly, "More tests, more cases found, fatality rate continues to plunge."

TX you know Harris ER’s are fill of folks waiting for beds, TMC is out of ICU space, and Neuces just ordered their second FEMA truck.  This ain’t just testing, these are real people.

I’ve lost 27 people (out sick for weeks) at the plant to COVID, 7 of them were hospitalized.  We aren’t running a nursing home out there, these boys are plant operators and maintenance hands.   This is not a flu.  We should have masked up in April, not waited til the whole state got spit-coated.

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline

What Texas, and the country, needs  now is discipline and leadership.

-Wear your mask

-Wash your hands

-Keep your distance

-Follow the guidance of local health officials

The leaders, pundits and political leaders making hay to pander to their  audience by undermining a program to save lives are ignorant, immoral or both.

3 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

What Texas, and the country, needs  now is discipline and leadership.

-Wear your mask

-Wash your hands

-Keep your distance

-Follow the guidance of local health officials

The leaders, pundits and political leaders making hay to pander to their  audience by undermining a program to save lives are ignorant, immoral or both.

Stop suggesting we use common sense. Dont you value your gawd given liberty. 1st a mask then the next step will be cattle cars to ovens.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
10 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Some of the self-checkouts at my local walmart have a sign that say "No cash- Card only".........well.....one does......LOL

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

1 hour ago, Lucky Cat said:

Some of the self-checkouts at my local walmart have a sign that say "No cash- Card only".........well.....one does......LOL

They've had that on some checkouts at my walmart for years... usually a falling apart crudely written and taped over sign. Inevitably someone will try and stick cash into it anyway and screaming will begin.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

11 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

porque-no-los-tres.jpg

12 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

They should get rid of pennies anyway. It costs more than twice as much as they are worth to make them. Now would be a good time to phase them out.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Just now, Steeleballz said:

They should get rid of pennies anyway. It costs more than twice as much as they are worth to make them. Now would be a good time to phase them out.

why do you worship Satan and want the mark of the beast on us

Just now, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

why do you worship Satan and want the mark of the beast on us

This time, I really do blame Canada. They got rid of the penny years ago. 

For me, all they do is pile up in my car console and decrease my fuel efficiency over time. Even the kids won't take them for their piggy banks any more. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 hours ago, yuna628 said:

They've had that on some checkouts at my walmart for years... usually a falling apart crudely written and taped over sign. Inevitably someone will try and stick cash into it anyway and screaming will begin.

That is exactly correct!!!!

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate..