dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2020

893 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Miss T said:

Got it. 

And yes, I have a job. I also have a job waiting for me in NY but things has slowed down because of the pandemic. If it would help, I can ask if HR can issue me something to state they are currently working with me on transferring me back.

Current job would be fine. Giving docs fir future job won’t help. Just get HR letter that you are currently working, 

9 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Doesn't work like that. NVC scheduled your interview. It will continue to say AT NVC. Once you are scheduled an interview usually within 1 to 3 days you may see IN TRANSIT. Then once Embassy has it logged in READY.

Thanks for clarifying- couldn’t find info anywhere on this 👍

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
10 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Doesn't work like that. NVC scheduled your interview. It will continue to say AT NVC. Once you are scheduled an interview usually within 1 to 3 days you may see IN TRANSIT. Then once Embassy has it logged in READY.

And this will be on the CEAC aka NVC website? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
4 hours ago, Miss T said:

It is the same company. I am moving within the same company from HK to USA. 

If you don’t have a co-sponsor, I would certainly bring a letter from HR stating the transfer, and the expected annual salary when back in the US :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
4 hours ago, AtifM said:

Thank you for sharing! Sadly not a good source of info. There are  way too many things wrong in the list... 😑

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, OrihimeandIchigo said:

Thanks for the reply. Where can I find this case status check? 

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I was able to schedule medical exam before my interview though the report won't be ready by then.

Now I tried to register my address for Document Delivery. I tried many times but when I was at Step 7, it asked me to go back to Step 3. 

Please note that IV applicants scheduled by NVC or KCC are only allowed to reschedule the IV appointment after the original interview date has passed.
At this time, your application is not qualified for an IV interview appointment. Please go to Step 3 and select “Immigrant Visa - Registration ”.

Step 3: Please select a visa category that applies to you.

ALL IV
 K Visas
 Follow up appointment (IV) : only for eligible applicants who have received written notification from the U.S. Consulate General in Hong Kong that they must schedule a follow up 221(g) appointment.

I don't think I should select the last option, right?

Anyone has encountered this before? Should I just register through the Call Center? 

Do I need to get this done before the medical interview?

Any advice is very much appreciated.

If anyone knows answer I would appreciate it. My wife arrived to the USA in March, 2020. She already got her Green Card and SSN. Is she eligible for the Economic stimulus payment of $1200 ? and if yes, does she has to wait until she files her 2020 tax return to get it ?

Thanks,

Edited by Sean Nguyen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 hours ago, Yasminebal said:

Mine is “READY” for more than a week now and I have not received anything regarding an interview, is this normal ?

Yes Normal for Expedite. With COVID it doesn't mean a expedite gets processed now it just can mean you are at the front of te line once your embassy opens. They will instruct you once they are ready to move forward. Some embassies schedule you some you have to schedule your appointment.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 hours ago, Miss T said:

Hello all, 

I'm a new member here. I am the petitioner and my husband is the applicant - we are both in Hong Kong, but I am currently working with my company to return to USA once the visa has been approved. 

DQ on April 18th and received an interview email on July 7th. 

Embassy: Hong Kong 

On the interview email, it said "Those members of your family named below, must appear at the Embassy/Consulate General on the appointment date." Bottom of the email has my name under "Additional Applicant." 

I thought spouses don't need to attend the interview if it's outside the USA. May I ask what is expected of me there? Will we be interview together? 

Thank you. 

Congratulations.I have added you to the spreadsheet but need your interview date. I sure would go since you are there with him in the country.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.