dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2020

893 posts in this topic

U.S. Medical Rules and Requirements ( For Andrew's Hospital In JAMAICA) 
For the day of your appointment you MUST have:
An appointment letter from the Embassy *
Medical History Form from your package *
Passport (valid for at least 6 months) *
4 passport sized photos *
Immunization records if available
Current medications
Date of birth of all your children (FOR MOTHERS ONLY)
Local telephone contact in Jamaica (name and number) *
The address where the client will be living abroad. *
Please include: street number, street name, city and zip code.
Items with a red asterix ( * ) are REQUIRED.

Good morning, I wanted to ask if anyone know's what the section that say's "Medical History Form from your package *"  is referring to? ( I'm still waiting for interview to be scheduled btw , DQ May 19

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 hours ago, TamMhmd said:

Do you know if I have to contact them to let them know my name changes since i filled out all the paperwork with my maiden name?

It doesn't matter you aren't the beneficiary. Only there name is important to immigration. Your husband at interview can ask them to update DS-260 with your married name. But it's no big deal. Only if your were the one being interviewed.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
3 hours ago, Avee said:

U.S. Medical Rules and Requirements ( For Andrew's Hospital In JAMAICA) 
For the day of your appointment you MUST have:
An appointment letter from the Embassy *
Medical History Form from your package *
Passport (valid for at least 6 months) *
4 passport sized photos *
Immunization records if available
Current medications
Date of birth of all your children (FOR MOTHERS ONLY)
Local telephone contact in Jamaica (name and number) *
The address where the client will be living abroad. *
Please include: street number, street name, city and zip code.
Items with a red asterix ( * ) are REQUIRED.

Good morning, I wanted to ask if anyone know's what the section that say's "Medical History Form from your package *"  is referring to? ( I'm still waiting for interview to be scheduled btw , DQ May 19

This is referring to K1's you have no medical package they do. Just bring your interview letter to mnedical with your passport pics.

************************* this is on your Embassy page here on Visa Journey******************

FOR K-1: Letter w/case number (your case number is the same # as your NVC KNG#), 3pg instruction sheet (with all the info and forms you will need), Photo Specifications, Instructions for ON-LINE Completion of DS-160, Evidence Which May Be Presented To Meet The Public Charge Provisions Of The Law (DS-2000), I-134, Vaccination Requirements, Information Sheet for your Medical Examination (2 pages), Medical History Form, copy of I-129f, and criminal background information.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
21 hours ago, trmalova said:

We were lucky enough to get expedited to the embassy...only to find out that the 2 people who process green cards there are gone until the end of the month on vacation 😢 . feels like a kick in the you know what... we can't even schedule until those people come back to work. it is so frustrating i just want to cry about it today.. I thought we would be at least scheduled by now. Such a bummer!!!!!!!

Sorry hopefully they will approve soon. Is your embassy even doing emergencies and expedites? many people have  expedites but embassies still not open.

Hang in there.

ROC I-751

N-400

3 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

This is referring to K1's you have no medical package they do. Just bring your interview letter to mnedical with your passport pics.

************************* this is on your Embassy page here on Visa Journey******************

FOR K-1: Letter w/case number (your case number is the same # as your NVC KNG#), 3pg instruction sheet (with all the info and forms you will need), Photo Specifications, Instructions for ON-LINE Completion of DS-160, Evidence Which May Be Presented To Meet The Public Charge Provisions Of The Law (DS-2000), I-134, Vaccination Requirements, Information Sheet for your Medical Examination (2 pages), Medical History Form, copy of I-129f, and criminal background information.

Thank you very much!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I have been DQed since May, however my case is still at NVC. I contacted the embassy in my country( Nigeria) for an emergency interview but they said NVC is yet to send my case to them.

I don't understand why is taking NVC so long to send my case. I know most embassies are not open but that shouldn't stop NVC from sending my case, i believe they transfer these cases online, except in wrong.

Do we have people here in similar situation like me? 

Thanks for your support.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
8 minutes ago, David Utomi said:

Hi Everyone,

I have been DQed since May, however my case is still at NVC. I contacted the embassy in my country( Nigeria) for an emergency interview but they said NVC is yet to send my case to them.

I don't understand why is taking NVC so long to send my case. I know most embassies are not open but that shouldn't stop NVC from sending my case, i believe they transfer these cases online, except in wrong.

Do we have people here in similar situation like me? 

Thanks for your support.

The NVC holds onto your case until the embassy let's them know they are ready to schedule the interview. If you haven't expedited, it's normal that your case has not yet left NVC if there is no interview date.

I do see you mentioned contacting the embassy for an emergency interview, bit did you expedite?

Edited by JenIE
Clarification

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
On 7/10/2020 at 12:27 AM, reashamoriba said:

Hopefully this is our month.  Hope everyone staying safe :)

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Senegal
Marriage (if applicable): 2010-02-14
I-130 Sent : 2018-11-21
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-12-03
I-130 RFE : 2019-07-24
I-130 RFE Sent : 2019-08-09
I-130 Approved : 2019-08-22
NVC Received : 2019-09-03
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2019-10-15
Pay AOS Bill : 2019-10-15
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2019-11-14
Submit DS-261 :  
Receive IV Bill : 2019-10-15
Pay IV Bill : 2019-10-15
Send IV Package : 2019-11-14
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2020-03-11
Case Completed at NVC : 2019-12-10
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date : 2020-08-04

Congratulations !

any website to have these infos ?

Timeline
52 minutes ago, JenIE said:

The NVC holds onto your case until the embassy let's them know they are ready to schedule the interview. If you haven't expedited, it's normal that your case has not yet left NVC if there is no interview date.

I do see you mentioned contacting the embassy for an emergency interview, bit did you expedite?

Yes i did. Even added the letter from the Doctor. 

NVC says my embassy is currently closed, so they can't expedite.

Then we decided to contact the embassy, they were like they are yet to receive my case and airports are also closed, so no point.

They just keeping giving excuses. Really frustrating. 

Edited by David Utomi

Timeline
1 hour ago, David Utomi said:

Yes i did. Even added the letter from the Doctor. 

NVC says my embassy is currently closed, so they can't expedite.

Then we decided to contact the embassy, they were like they are yet to receive my case and airports are also closed, so no point.

They just keeping giving excuses. Really frustrating. 

Yeah that is very frustrating. Hopefully things open up more in Nigeria soon so you can have your interview and get a flight to the US!

Timeline

Hello I just got DQ and is happy to join this thread.. 

I have tried to expedite with doctors notes and they have denied me.. it’s soooo sooo frustrating.. Am going to try to contact the embassy on Monday.. Uhhhhh 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Binbin22 said:

I have a question plz: How do you see that your case is still at NVC? Do you have to log into another site? 

The status will change from Approved on the main site when it's moved on from the NVC, but you can more quickly view the status (and it will actually say it's at the NVC, etc) here:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.