dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2020

893 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, aus2tx said:

I’ve heard reports that 125% is not enough and asked my mother to help joint sponsor. We’re going to try to get approval with what we have, but I went ahead an prepared a i864 (me) & i864a (mom) in case we have an RFE. I originally submitted and approved with i864ez. I’m not submitting new info to CEAC.

@mave Congratulations!! That is wonderful news!!

That's very wise but you will be okay. Hang in there. 9 years you say. WOW.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
5 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

Congratulations to you and your family. Mercies journeys to your new life here in US. Buckle up!!

Thank you! This is a great forum and I've been assured a lot learning from you and others.

2 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

That's very wise but you will be okay. Hang in there. 9 years you say. WOW.

Thank you!

Yes, too long for sure! That's the way our cards fell but honestly it's been an awesome 9 years of travel haha. We were babies when we met lol

Timeline
2 hours ago, JenIE said:

Wow 2 years, what a journey! So glad to hear you're finally done with the process. Congratulations!!

Thank you! Ya, it's been 2 years and it almost feels unreal.

Filed: Timeline

I can't believe but the Embassy in one of Central American country blocked me when I asked on their page when they will start interviewing for CR1 visa. I checked from another account that the page is posting comments but I can't see it on my Facebook anymore.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 7/28/2020 at 12:44 AM, David G said:

Latin American applicants out there... any news from the US Consulate in your country?

thank you! Gracias!

No regular appointments in México yet, only expedites. 

2 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Congratulations. I just added you to the spreadsheet. And No worries. The required documents she just needs to make sure she can grab it and hand over. You have the DS-260 confirmation page right?
And all the originals civil documents. Any extra evidence if you want you are good to go. Get that medical now.

Yes, she already got her Medical and civil documents today. Like I said were so excited and anxious at the same time. I will send her the pdf file for the ds-260 confirmation. Trusting in God all will work just well.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Yes, she already got her Medical and civil documents today. Like I said were so excited and anxious at the same time. I will send her the pdf file for the ds-260 confirmation. Trusting in God all will work just well.

Make sure she reads the list of prohibited items that cannot be brought to the Embassy. Often times there's a size limit of bags too.

Best of luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, AllaR said:

I can't believe but the Embassy in one of Central American country blocked me when I asked on their page when they will start interviewing for CR1 visa. I checked from another account that the page is posting comments but I can't see it on my Facebook anymore.

Weird! 😯

1 hour ago, AllaR said:

Weird! 😯

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

So my case was expedited to Santo Domingo on the 28th.. Ceac shows we are now at embassy.. my question is, how long does it take for status to change to “ready”? And if the embassy is only doing emergency appointment does that include the approved expedited cases?

50 minutes ago, AEE12RD22 said:

So my case was expedited to Santo Domingo on the 28th.. Ceac shows we are now at embassy.. my question is, how long does it take for status to change to “ready”? And if the embassy is only doing emergency appointment does that include the approved expedited cases?

Check the tracking status via this link and there’s a high chance it’ll be “ready” if it’s saying it’s at the embassy when you last logged into CEAC: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV

And yes unconditional expedites are considered as emergency. Contact your embassy via email or their contact form if your case is ready, then they’ll be able to help schedule your appointment or tell you how to schedule it yourself.

Our CR1/ IR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• September 14 2018: I-130 NOA1 (TSC)
  • March 19 2019: I-130 NOA2 (186 days)
  • April 26 2019: I-824 NOA1 (NBC) (Change from AOS to Consular - mistake on I-130 😭)
  • January 24 2020: I-824 NOA2 (273 days)
  • Feb 5 2020: Approved I-130 Sent to NVC (12 days after I-824 NOA2)

NVC Stage:

• February 12 2020: Case Received @ NVC (7 days after being sent)
  • February 16 2020: Expedite Request Sent - Financial Hardship
  • March 7 2020: Case Number Created (23 days after NVC receipt)
  • March 7 2020: IV & AOS Fees Paid (Showed as PAID after 4 days)
  • March 13 2020: IV & AOS Docs Submitted
  • March 30 2020: Expedite Request Approved - Conditional (once Embassies resume normal services - COVID19)
  • May 04 2020: Documentarily Qualified
  • July 16 2020: Expedite Request Approved - Unconditional!! 
  • July 31 2020: Medical Done
  • August 6 2020: Interview - APPROVED!
  • August 13 2020: CEAC Status - Issued! 😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.