1,455 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
3 hours ago, onlyme said:

Hello June filers,

i have a question : what kind of documents you'll send with I 944?

i have my high school diploma with translation, and a college degree with translation, my birth certificate with translation, also my wife add me to her credit card as a user and her health insurance, i have no tax here or anything.

thanks

I included everything you listed. I attached statements from my bank accounts and my spouse’s. I didn’t include taxes because I didn’t have to file taxes in Spain for 2019 but If you filed taxes in your home country I would include that

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys

I am sorry to be late in this group. My package was received on June 15th and cheques were cashed on June 24th. Still waiting for NOA1. 
I called USCIS and they said its gonna take about 2-3 months for Biometrics.

19 hours ago, onlyme said:

Hello June filers,

i have a question : what kind of documents you'll send with I 944?

i have my high school diploma with translation, and a college degree with translation, my birth certificate with translation, also my wife add me to her credit card as a user and her health insurance, i have no tax here or anything.

thanks

These are the documents I sent:

image.png.2fec819a0a216f7c0ea18706e84820c2.png

event.png

On 6/17/2020 at 10:48 PM, LadyInGreggs said:

Hey guys! I sent the application June 1st and USPS says it was delivered June 3rd, still no money taken out. I sent the EAD application with it but not the advance parole, I'm freaking out now because I only put two passport photos in, I totally missed where it said they need two passport photos for the EAD too? Is this going to mess me up?? ☹️

I totally did the same mistake, waiting to see what they say. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
6 hours ago, Cystash said:

I totally did the same mistake, waiting to see what they say. 

Pretty sure you only have to do 2. I don't think you need to repeat information. Ex. Your marriage certificate is asked for on several forms. I only sent in 2 and was accepted/ received at least. 

46 minutes ago, onlyme said:

hey guys who's the beneficiary  and who's the petitioner in form I 944, that form is confusing 

The petitioner is the US citizen as on every other form. Beneficiary is the person seeking a green card. The form I - 944 must be filled by the beneficiary 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
20 minutes ago, bradoony said:

The petitioner is the US citizen as on every other form. Beneficiary is the person seeking a green card. The form I - 944 must be filled by the beneficiary 

thanks, but i don't have any credit score or history, and no English or any language certificate 

19 minutes ago, onlyme said:

thanks, but i don't have any credit score or history, and no English or any language certificate 

Do not worry, It is normal because most of the foreigners dont have. So you can provide them evidence that you do not have or your spouse can make you an autorized user in their credit card and you will have a credit record in one month. 

11 hours ago, onlyme said:

What I did was send a DM to the TransUnion Twitter page on 05/25 explaining that I need proof of having no credit report/score for my AOS. I put in my [married] name, date of birth, and address. They replied and sent me a letter on 05/29, which I received in the mail a few days after.

Please note that I do not have an SSN yet as SSA Offices were closed when I got here in the US.

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Has anyone else gotten an RFE for 485? We got a notification that one was sent out 6/25, haven’t received it yet. Curious to know what others have been asked to send in.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.