Nature Boy 2.0

Trumps Press Conference

148 posts in this topic

One of the Virus guru's from DHS was talking about the Virus. He was explaining how higer temps and humidity shortened the half life. He also explained how bright light also was very effective. 

He also pointed out how IPA( alcohol)and Hypochlorite was very effective in killing the virus.

If I am not mistaken Trump asked him about using bright light inside the body. Bizarre maybe.

Then Trump asked him, about injecting the chemicals to help combat the Virus.

Is he that stupid or is he trolling the press? 

20 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

One of the Virus guru's from DHS was talking about the Virus. He was explaining how higer temps and humidity shortened the half life. He also explained how bright light also was very effective. 

He also pointed out how IPA( alcohol)and Hypochlorite was very effective in killing the virus.

If I am not mistaken Trump asked him about using bright light inside the body. Bizarre maybe.

He's not well man. It's not stupidity, it's not trolling... he's just not well. 

thumbs.gfycat.com/EmptyInformalAmericanquarterh...

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

10 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I don't see the issue, sure, it sounds dumb, but this is the smalltalk rambling of a President who's a businessman. I'd be more worried if it was Rand Paul saying that. 

Do you really think the AVG business man doesn't know injecting bleach is a bad idea?  I guess its possible,  but jesus.

Edited by Nature Boy 2.0

1 minute ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I expect that if I hear anyone talk enough, they'll say things I find incredibly dumb, with some degree of variability.

I am still overall on the Trump train, but it does give you pause. 

29 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Really has nothing to do with trains. It doesn't give me pause, the dumb thing he said doesn't appear to manifest anywhere meaningful. That's why I'd be more worried if Rand Paul, a doctor, said this.

The more one talks the more likely they are to eventually put their foot in their mouth, and Trump is a blabbermouth, has been that way his whole life. It comes with the territory.

Far from the first dumb thing Trump's ever said and far from the last. If this is where dumb things he says are isolated to, I think he (and we) are in good shape.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I am seriously concerned about this man's health. Look at how articulate he was even 10 years ago and listen to him talk about " The germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can't keep up with it ... there's a whole genius to it ... not only is it hidden, but it's very smart."..and tell me that is the same man.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

He's that stupid.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I think it's a little bit of both.

From one MOR  to another...my advice to you is don't get on any trains. All of their stations need some serious bulldozing anyway.

1 hour ago, 90DayFinancier said:

I am seriously concerned about this man's health. Look at how articulate he was even 10 years ago and listen to him talk about " The germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can't keep up with it ... there's a whole genius to it ... not only is it hidden, but it's very smart."..and tell me that is the same man.

Hmmm...to be fair, Biden isn't sounding better.

Edited by OriZ
09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, OriZ said:

Hmmm...to be fair, Biden isn't sounding better.

And that is why Biden's advisors are keeping him quiet and out of sight.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

The thread is proof that "MORs" can be illogical too. ;)

Also, I second the idea about trains just said somewhere. I support Trump, but only because he won me over after I didn't vote for him. Simultaneously, an ideologically leaning demographic (lets call them, the left), starting in the mid-2010s, had/has placed dramatic weight on the scale of nutty and deranged that for most of the prior decade had been toward the other side. I'm not on any political train driven by someone else, it's a lonely independent train here, the way I like it. 

I respect people who are genuinely moderates, but the fallacy therein for them I see fairly often is this eagerness to show people that they aren't on a certain "side" by jumping on the knee-jerk another "side" would be apt to do. Regardless of whether this was Obama or Trump, it would be just as meaningless. 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Timeline
1 minute ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Also, I second the idea about trains just said somewhere. I support Trump, but only because he won me over after I didn't vote for him. Simultaneously, an ideologically leaning demographic (lets call them, the left), starting in the mid-2010s, had/has placed dramatic weight on the scale of nutty and deranged that for most of the prior decade had been toward the other side. I'm not on any political train driven by someone else, it's a lonely independent train here, the way I like it. 

Couldn't have said it better myself.  But this round I WILL be voting for Trump.  Especially after the past 2 months.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
1 hour ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

I respect people who are genuinely moderates, but the fallacy therein for them I see fairly often is this eagerness to show people that they aren't on a certain "side" by jumping on the knee-jerk another "side" would be apt to do. Regardless of whether this was Obama or Trump, it would be just as meaningless. 

I think the biggest fallacy is people who consider themselves moderates, or independents, but are almost always on a certain side.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!