10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi Guys! So I had a delay on sending our joint I-751 petition but we're getting ready to send it out on Monday (in 2 days :o ) As suggested on my previous post, I made a sworn affidavit for my parents stating that we live with them and we will be living with them until we save up some money for our own place. I am not sure if this is good, I was given links with very good information on how to make the affidavit but I am pretty nervous since I tried to make it 1 page but I am not sure if I did good or if I should make changes. I would appreciate it if someone could give me some feedback.

I replaced my information with fake names, addresses and dates. But that is exactly how I have it arranged. Please let me know how I did and if I should add, remove or change a few things. Thank You in advance ^_^ 

Homer Jay Simpson

Marjorie Jacqueline Simpson

742 Evergreen Terrace

Springfield, Texas 98765

USCIS 

P.O. Box 21200

Phoenix, AZ 85036

April 18 2004

RE: In connection to petition to remove the conditions of residence for:
Nelson Mandela Muntz 

Alien Registration Number: A-xxx-xxx-xxx

To whom it may concern,

We, Homer Jay Simpson and Marjorie Jacqueline Simpson , hereby testify that our daughter, Elizabeth Marie Muntz born on 05/09/1981 in Baconville, USA,  has been living at 742 Evergreen Terrace Springfield, Texas 98765 since she was born and her husband, Nelson Mandela Muntz, entered the US on a K-1 visa on March 5th 2001 therefore they have been living together with us in our home, 742 Evergreen Terrace Springfield, Texas 98765 since 03/05/2001

We were present at Lisa and Nelson’s first and only wedding in Springfield, Texas on 03/20/2001 and at our granddaughter’s, Zia Marie Muntz , birth in Baconville, Texas on 04/01/2001. They are happily living with us and will continue living with us until they save enough money for a place of their own. We assure they have a true and loving relationship that was entered in good faith. 

Thank you for the opportunity to share this information with you. Please contact us at (939)-555-0123 if you have any questions or require additional information.

I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. 

Sincerely, 

Homer Jay Simpson                                                                    Marjorie Jacqueline Simpson

Date of Birth: 05/12/1953                                                          Date of Birth: 03/19/1953 

Social Security: 123-45-6789                                                   Social Security: 012-34-5678

____________________________                                                    __________________________________________

Homer Jay Simpson                                                                   Marjorie Jacqueline Simpson

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Get it notarized and DO NOT share there SSNs with anyone you don't need to.   Uscis doesn't need it from them

YMMV

Timeline
6 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Get it notarized and DO NOT share there SSNs with anyone you don't need to.   Uscis doesn't need it from them

Good to know, Thanks! :D  I saw other threads where they had the parent's SSN's. date of birth, place of birth and date when they became Resident's or US Citizens but I figured I would add their SSN :)

Does it HAVE to be notarized? My parent's get out of work after the bank closes and due to COVID-19 our bank closes earlier than usual plus we can no longer walk inside, we need to go through the drive up 😕 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ms. Arely C. said:

Good to know, Thanks! :D  I saw other threads where they had the parent's SSN's. date of birth, place of birth and date when they became Resident's or US Citizens but I figured I would add their SSN :)

Does it HAVE to be notarized? My parent's get out of work after the bank closes and due to COVID-19 our bank closes earlier than usual plus we can no longer walk inside, we need to go through the drive up 😕 

If you want my honest opinion,  I would not send them at all, but I don't know what other evidence you have 

YMMV

Timeline
3 minutes ago, payxibka said:

If you want my honest opinion,  I would not send them at all, but I don't know what other evidence you have 

Our evidence is:

-Copy of our child’s birth certificate and baptism certificate.

-Copies of joint federal taxes from 2017-2019 (we got married in 2017)

-copy of both of our license’s showing same address

-copy of our auto insurance policy

-copy from our bank account stating joint bank account & debit cards

-copy of some expenses and my husbands direct deposit into our joint account 

-copy of a joint personal loan 

-copy of joint phone line account 

-original sworn affidavit from my parents stating living arrangements (I was recommended this by another user since we don’t have a lease)

-copy of flight booking information and receipt from a family trip 6 months ago

-copy of our pet’s certificate of vaccines showing pet ownership 

-copies of letters sent to my husband and I showing same address (I read in another thread that some people recommended sending letters with both names sent to my parents address since we don’t have any bills under our name except for our car insurance)

Should I send a letter stating I don’t have insurance with my husband because I already have insurance through my moms employer until I am 25? And a copy of her insurance card with my name on it? My husband and child have insurance through my husbands employer. 

That’s pretty much all I am sending as evidence. I am not sure if that’s good but compared to others I seem to have a short list 😟 that’s why I wanted to add an affidavit for my parents stating we live with them. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Ms. Arely C. said:

I'm not sure if you need them at all, but generally folks recommend to notarize affidavits and statements. I put the sworn statement that you added above, attached a copy of passport, and that's it.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ms. Arely C. said:

Our evidence is:

-original sworn affidavit from my parents stating living arrangements (I was recommended this by another user since we don’t have a lease)

-copies of letters sent to my husband and I showing same address (I read in another thread that some people recommended sending letters with both names sent to my parents address since we don’t have any bills under our name except for our car insurance)

Should I send a letter stating I don’t have insurance with my husband because I already have insurance through my moms employer until I am 25? And a copy of her insurance card with my name on it? My husband and child have insurance through my husbands employer. 

That’s pretty much all I am sending as evidence. I am not sure if that’s good but compared to others I seem to have a short list 😟 that’s why I wanted to add an affidavit for my parents stating we live with them. 

sounds like a decent list to me. I don't think you need the health insurance explanation on top of everything else. But will let others chime in on that one

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ms. Arely C. said:

Our evidence is:

Compared to what I submitted your list is exhaustive 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
14 hours ago, payxibka said:

Compared to what I submitted your list is exhaustive 

Well for i-751 "exhaustive" is a good thing. I had to Google the word btw. 😆

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.