Milwaukee Field Office

Great! So its not correct estimated time which is a good thing 😁

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Senegal
Timeline
Just now, Giovanna024 said:

Great! So its not correct estimated time which is a good thing 😁

Yeah, I don't think the estimated timelines are correct.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pc_6j98ovzeg0xHgbxsqZAhl8sCPzriB7L8oURdHkL0/edit#gid=0

3 minutes ago, maimouna said:

The timelines given initially are derived from taking the lowest number plus 10% of the higher number.  Milwaukee for example has a range of 5 to 10.5 months.  The initial date given was June of 2020.  This date is gotten from 5 months plus 1 month (10% of 10.5 months) for a total of 6 months. The June date was initially gotten from that equation.  However, we know that 52% of the applications are processed, in this case Milwaukee, within the first 5 months.  So at least half of the applicants are processed anywhere, just to say, from 2 months to 5 months.  This is why the person from Milwaukee his date changed from June to March.   USCIS is getting more efficient at processing the applications without issues or problems.  

18 hours ago, Sartre said:

Been following the increase in fees announcement in the Federal Register and the announcement of  the end of the feedback period I believe that the new fees will be implemented sometime next month. 

Giovanna, I dislike the USCIS field office processing times.  Just horrible...

Usually they increase for the next fiscal year what would be October 1

3 minutes ago, jöni said:

Usually they increase for the next fiscal year what would be October 1

The Federal fiscal year starts October 1, but increases can be implemented anytime during the year.  Remember, USCIS was going to implement the new fee schedule back in December of 2019 but there were many complaints and they decided to give more time for feedback.  The feedback period has ended and they can implement the new fees anytime.  It would be nice if they waited until October 1 because many of us, including me,  wouldn't have to pay the newly proposed fees. :-)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

I applied online on Dec 14 in Las Vegas. I then updated my address and my estimated processing time dropped from 13 months in Vegas to 6 months in Jacksonville.  I was still scheduled in Las Vegas for the biometrics, so had a drop-in there on Dec 23. However, my interview has still not been scheduled, although Jacksonville people who did the biometrics mid-January have already received their interview date. I called USCIS and they told me my case was still with the National Benefit Center and that no interview was scheduled. They advised me to keep waiting.

Has anyone else also transferred their application after biometrics to a new field office? I keep thinking something went wrong and they still consider me a Las Vegas applicant with its 11-month long processing time instead of a Jacksonville applicant, where it takes 4-5 months. Still, my case completion time is estimated as being May 2020 and my wait time as 2 months...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello all,

I was K1 but got divorced. I have a GC now. I am from the Middle East.
It is about time to apply for N400.
I am not sure how easy or hard the interview and the officer questions about why did you get divorce in less than a year.

My question, do I have to hire a lawyer. Or it is ok/easy to do it by myself?
I am just worried about the interview since I was married and divorced through K1 waiver

Thanks. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Galileo Gafer said:

Hello all,

I was K1 but got divorced. I have a GC now. I am from the Middle East.
I am not sure how easy or hard the interview and the officer questions about why did you get divorce in less than a year.

My question, do I have to hire a lawyer. Or it is ok/easy to do it by myself?
I am just worried about the interview since I was married and divorced through K1 waiver

Thanks. 

You have asked the question in 11 different places in here now. How about just asking one time. 

Since you file under 5 year rule then you have nothing to worry about.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Georgia16 said:

You have asked the question in 11 different places in here now. How about just asking one time. 

Since you file under 5 year rule then you have nothing to worry about.

Are they all connected? I am sorry. I thought every link has different group.

I thought that someone with similar experience might be able to help me weather to hire a layer or not any what to do exactly.

Thanks 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Galileo Gafer said:

Are they all connected? I am sorry. I thought every link has different group.

I thought that someone with similar experience might be able to help me weather to hire a layer or not any what to do exactly.

Thanks 

Yu don't provide information or a timeline so how can people help you? Being divorced and applying under 5 year rule is fine. Yes they may ask questions but that's it unless there was circumstances you are not providing. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Georgia16 said:

Yu don't provide information or a timeline so how can people help you? Being divorced and applying under 5 year rule is fine. Yes they may ask questions but that's it unless there was circumstances you are not providing. 

I am sorry that I was not cleared enough.
I still have the same question though. Do I have to hire a lawyer. Or it is ok/easy to do it by myself?

My story is I was K1 but I got divorced. I have a GC now.

Thanks.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Galileo Gafer said:

I am sorry that I was not cleared enough.
I still have the same question though. Do I have to hire a lawyer. Or it is ok/easy to do it by myself?

My story is I was K1 but I got divorced. I have a GC now.

Thanks.

Still complete vage answer from you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.