Nature Boy 2.0

The impeachment goat and pony show

283 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 90DayFinancier said:
On 12/13/2019 at 9:03 AM, Burnt Reynolds said:

Had to look it up myself, and found the proof, despite Snopes and Sorosfact trying to lie to people and say its false. If you wonder why legacy media is going down the toilet, it's because random people on social media can do journalism (or even tabloid journalism) better.

So let's see your proof... 2nd request.

"There is really no point in responding to any of your posts. Go ahead with your stream of consciousness wall of words posts."  -- You

J2fcpgo.gif

8bpCwoX.jpg

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

"There is really no point in responding to any of your posts. Go ahead with your stream of consciousness wall of words posts."  -- You

J2fcpgo.gif

Yes thought so, you don't have the proof.

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

The best part

“All I can ask from the people who are listening is that while we may not agree, I hope you believe me when I tell you I made this decision out of principle,” she said, adding, “I will stick to that regardless of what it does to me politically because this is bigger than politics.”

Timeline

All this impeachment ####### seemed like a good idea at one time I am sure but how the eff do you back away from it gracefully? They just insured Trump's 2nd term and maybe the loss of the House along with the Senate and oh yeah the courts will be packed by Conservative judges for generations. Trump said we would have so much winning happen that we would get tired of it. Personally I ain't tired of it yet. 😎

• 2 weeks later...

IG Report Reveals Steele Funneled Claims Through John McCain After FBI Dropped Him

Late Senator John McCain provided disgraced former FBI chief James Comey with five separate reports from Christopher Steele that the FBI didn’t previously possess related to unsubstantiated allegations of collusion between Russia and President Trump’s 2016 campaign, the Justice Department’s recent Inspector General report revealed.

There have long been questions about why it was necessary for McCain to pass Steele’s anti-Trump dossier to Comey on December 9, 2016, several weeks after the November 2016 presidential election. By then, Steele had already met numerous times with FBI agents to provide them with his controversial reports. Steele, however, was terminated as an FBI source in the fall of 2016 because he spoke to the news media.

The IG report also verifies that a McCain aid obtained the Steele reports directly from Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson, meaning that when McCain transferred the anti-Trump charges to Comey he had to have known that the material originated with a firm that specializes in controversial opposition tactics.

Fusion GPS was paid for its anti-Trump work by Trump’s primary political opponents, namely Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) via the Perkins Coie law firm.

States the IG report:

Several weeks later, on December 9, 2016, Senator John McCain provided Corney with a collection of 16 Steele election reports, 5 of which Steele had not given the FBI. McCain had obtained these reports from a staff member at the McCain Institute. The McCain Institute staff member had met with Steele and later acquired the reports from Simpson.

The unnamed McCain staff member is known to be David J. Kramer, who also infamously provided BuzzFeed with the Steele dossier.

McCain folks, traitor to the end.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Links? Otherwise this is just some  very big text and some smaller but bigger than standard text so it's hard to know the source. I shouldn't have to Google everything for myself AND for other people too. :P 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Links? Otherwise this is just some  very big text and some smaller but bigger than standard text so it's hard to know the source. I shouldn't have to Google everything for myself AND for other people too. :P 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/26/ig-report-reveals-steele-funneled-claims-through-john-mccain-after-fbi-dropped-him/

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Thanks. Sort of apropos of nothing, but that article looks like it was copy edited by Nature Boy. :innocent:

That was my drive by comment before I figure out if it actually says anything more than the sort of nothing I think it's saying. I mean, for example, is opposition research always "anti-" the subject of the investigation? Anyway, I would prefer to read the IG report and make my own analysis, because this is full of loaded language. It's an interesting angle if true, but turning to primary sources is better, in my opinion. :) Doesn't matter who is put the spin on things, whether for the right or the left or the whatever -- I prefer to click through and read for myself because the messenger is part of the message too.

The validity of it matters, and clearly without validity (which most of us are past at this point), it then points to motive.

Anyhow, many thanks to Bill for the citation.. my original post had the link in it but the wonderful Breitbart formatting caused quotes to collapse so I had to kill the entire post in an edit and quote one by one to make sure it edited correctly.. then forgot to paste the link. Note to self: Plaintext pasting only.  😂

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Yeah, plain text pasting is definitely your friend! 

But I argue with your point that without validity (clear or unclear or even just a little murky) that it points towards motive. It is also possible that there is no signal, only noise, just as it's also possible that there's plain old dumbassery here. Facts without foundation to support the facts are mere blips of frequency, daubs on a canvas. More daubs to give rise to a developing picture, or to link the blips together into a sound, the better. Circumstantial evidence can be damning, or deceptive. I would like to know more, so I'll continue to listen to bring sound and vision into greater clarity for myself. And surely, we should think for ourselves, no? :) 

I have little idea what you're saying. Someone communicating with an FBI asset who's connection with the FBI was severed (with prejudice) to continue a relationship in lieu of this person clearly being deemed unreliable, to facilitate further government action upon the Trump campaign, points to motive. If these people were saying about you the things they were saying about Trump beforehand, and followed that up with actions against you the way they have with Trump, there's no way you call it circumstantial. The abuse has been monumental against Trump, and has clear intent on 1) deciding the outcome of the 2016 elections, 2) trying to get rid of an elected President.

The biggest source of "coup" action happened around inauguration time (after months of discussion), with people in the bureaus trying to undermine Trump helping facilitate media pieces like:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/3-ways-to-get-rid-of-president-trump-before-2020-impeach-25th-amendment-coup/

3 Ways to Get Rid of President Trump Before 2020

Why you need to read the 25th Amendment now.

Where an article goes on to effectively do the same thing as the Ukraine impeachment does, where we talk about how much we don't like Trump, how much we disagree with his policies, and invoke some hyperbole to justify the overthrow of an elected President.

Not only are some of us past that, some of us are also past why the left selectively ignore the non-materialization of their Russia conspiracies, why they choose to still listen to the people that lied to them repeatedly.. the math is pretty easy to do. The next step would be where more independents, moderates, and conservatives need to be, planning what to do, protect their own rights, and the left can sit here and pointlessly play coy as if this isn't a tactic that hasn't been beaten to death already.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

That's okay, I have little idea what you're saying half the time inside your longer posts. From my limited observation, you seem to jump to some conclusions. I don't mean that as an attack, or gaslighting, or whatever. I just mean that you connect a lot of dots. I can also connect dots, and maybe they don't connect in the same way. I can't say you're right, even though you believe yourself to be (also okay, it's human nature after all). 

To be clearer, I am not convinced given what limited information is available that there was a "coup" attempt or anything quite as nefarious as you allege. I give you space for your beliefs; I have my own. We will not convince each other. We are merely blowing hot air past each other here. Which is, of course, also okay.