802 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2020 at 3:25 AM, Ezwan said:

Hi Everyone. Need help. What should I do next? Saw this on my account today. And when I click to review notice, it took me to an error page.  Should I wait for the official letter in the mail?
Any number should I call? Or how should I get to the tier 2 agent through the phone?
SC: was at Texas, but got transferred without notice to California on Feb 23.
i’m a citizen. 

39B57A16-4B07-4017-98E4-437A8CC45A61.jpeg

8751C7B7-7398-4170-A744-F97DCE368D88.jpeg

DD1236C6-6E20-4D72-834A-4FC84F5E2AF2.jpeg

https://www.boundless.com/immigration-resources/what-is-a-request-for-evidence-rfe-and-what-should-i-do-about-it/

I haven't received a RFE myself, but here is a link from the Boundless immigration site which tells you how to respond to an RFE correctly. Hopefully this helps.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:40 PM, tg104 said:

Excited for everyone getting November approvals! 

We're CR1/USC Husband from UK

PD 11/27/2019

NOA1 12/2/2019

Potomac Service Center

Our last real date change was 1/16/20 and no updates since then which is frustrating. Anyone else in this situation? 

From what I’ve seen, I think end of May you should see approval! I had PD date 1st November and I’m from the UK, so I assume you won’t be far behind.

not that it makes much difference right now because the embassy is closed so we have a long wait until it reopens! 😔

On 5/2/2020 at 9:10 PM, Trish and Oli said:

Congratulations!

Thanks! We weren't expecting to be approved this quickly, so now we have a lot of work to do tracking down documents from M's former countries of residence.  

1 hour ago, Paco415 said:

Another date change on my account of May 1, 2020 😳 .... still waiting! 🤞🏽

I had the same date change too! Fingers crossed for us all! Hoping to join to approve gang soon! 

Hi Everyone - we applied online and when we download the case snapshot, it shows the petitioner's signature on page 9 (name that was typed) and date. However, it shows the box that says "I can read and understand English, and I have read....." as unchecked! Do you guys also see that box unchecked? We remember checking it before submitting. Please help! Thanks!

Edited by darth vader

48 minutes ago, darth vader said:

Hi Everyone - we applied online and when we download the case snapshot, it shows the petitioner's signature on page 9 (name that was typed) and date. However, it shows the box that says "I can read and understand English, and I have read....." as unchecked! Do you guys also see that box unchecked? We remember checking it before submitting. Please help! Thanks!

I applied online as well.

Case snapshot shows the "I can read and understand Engligh..." box unchecked and the date and signature boxes are blank. Should I be worried about this? My petition was signed electronically by typing in my full name. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, hoppus said:

I applied online as well.

Case snapshot shows the "I can read and understand Engligh..." box unchecked and the date and signature boxes are blank. Should I be worried about this? My petition was signed electronically by typing in my full name. 

Your observations got be deep diving and i noticed the same issue with my case. I know for a fact that i signed and clicked the box on my case. I think its a system issue and I wouldn't worry.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This morning brought good news for us.

My son petition has been approved today. All the praises and thanks be to Allah. I am on cloud nine after getting this surprised news especially from Vermont center.  Now I am waiting for my spouse petition which is still pending at Vermont and my daughter petition at California. Following are the timelines.

PD 4th Nov, 2019

NOA-1 Texas service center

1st date update 23 Feb, 2020 – case transferred to Vermont

2nd date update 1st May, 2020

NOA-2 Approval 5 May, 2020

K3- filed on 23 March

K3- received on 30 Apr at Vermont

I-130 Approved in 180 days

Best of luck! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jay&Sid said:

My son petition has been approved today. All the praises and thanks be to Allah. I am on cloud nine after getting this surprised news especially from Vermont center.  Now I am waiting for my spouse petition which is still pending at Vermont and my daughter petition at California. Following are the timelines.

PD 4th Nov, 2019

K3- filed on 23 March

Best of luck! 

Congratulations! Hopefully you get approvals for the rest soon!

6 hours ago, Jay&Sid said:

PD 4th Nov, 2019

K3- filed on 23 March

Best of luck! 

Congrats!! Send some good vibes our way to follow you! 😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 5/5/2020 at 1:55 PM, Jay&Sid said:

PD 4th Nov, 2019

K3- filed on 23 March

Best of luck! 

Yayyyyy!!! 🎊 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
On 5/2/2020 at 4:52 PM, julianthecat said:

Approved!  Got NOA2 in the mail today, looks like our case was transferred from Texas to California but I don't know when.

USC husband, Singapore wife

PD: 11/8/19

NOA1: 11/14/19

NOA2: 04/29/20

Congratulations 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.