dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2019

621 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Ogbeni Agba said:

Happy for you on the good news, congrats and best wishes ahead...

Thank you!!! And to you too!!!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
37 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Congratulations!!! we will be neighbors in December. We are almost there!! 

Yeah can't wait! Much luck to you!

1 minute ago, SweetAnnaoj said:

I come bearing good news...got my IL this morning. Dec 9th is the date. DQ was October 28th. We had 2 re-submissions we could have been DQ before if not for the small issues. Anyways just happy.  Now time to prepare. 

All the best to those still waiting, keep the faith, keep praying. I have been praying for everyone waiting and will continue to.

Congratulations! Received our IL this morning as well!! 

59 minutes ago, SweetAnnaoj said:

I come bearing good news...got my IL this morning. Dec 9th is the date. DQ was October 28th. We had 2 re-submissions we could have been DQ before if not for the small issues. Anyways just happy.  Now time to prepare. 

All the best to those still waiting, keep the faith, keep praying. I have been praying for everyone waiting and will continue to.

Congrats,  my DQ is September the 28th hoping to get IL soon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gambia
Timeline
20 hours ago, Djibson said:

I have been following this thread for a while now. My DQ was on July 15th and I am still waiting for an interview. It is for my wife in Senegal IR1. I am not sure what's the hold.  IS there anyone with a case for Senegal US embassy in here?

Yes my mom is under Dakar Senegal jurisdiction. DQ was on July 10th just a couple days before you and still waiting for an interview. Ridiculous. But mind you Dakar is a very busy embassy as they service Guinea Bissau (immigrant), Guinea Conakry (immigrant), The Gambia (all visa atm), Mauritania, Mali plus of course Senegal n it’s residents and previously Sierra Leone and Cameroon but not any more for those two countries for the past couple years. So yes Senegal US embassy is the busiest in Africa along with Ghana and Cairo and one of the busiest embassies for processing in the world. 

So our embassy requires us to register our appointment. However when I log in at aid.usvisa-info.com as directed to complete the process it states the message below. Anyone else receive this message or know anything about this? 

927ABD18-C7D2-4DFB-B50F-D7B36B25D6CA.png

3 minutes ago, GraceJ21 said:

Is it okay to upload some additional documents to CEAC before my interview? or would it cause issues? 

It will cause a delay. Your better off holding on to it until after your interview. 

5 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Finally!!!!! IL received this morning.  Interview is scheduled for December 12th, 8:30am!! I get to see my husband (not on video call) after 13 months!!!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

DQ 10/31/19

IL 11/12/19

ID 12/12/19

Embassy- Argentina 

🥳😅🤗

Congratulations. So happy for you!! All the best!

5 hours ago, Mary&Cristian said:

Hello everyone, just wanted to inform that I just received my interview date today. My interview date is on December 18th 2019 and very excited after such a long wait.

Awesome news. Congrats to you!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We are waiting on our payment to clear and it to allow processing of documents, but we are preparing the PDFs now...

When uploading documentation to CEAC do you need to upload each page as a separate PDF, or can you upload an entire document as one PDF?

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Odiegwu said:

We are waiting on our payment to clear and it to allow processing of documents, but we are preparing the PDFs now...

When uploading documentation to CEAC do you need to upload each page as a separate PDF, or can you upload an entire document as one PDF?

If the document is more than one page you'll have to upload it in pdf format, single paper documents can be uploaded in jpeg format...and also remember the file size shouldn't be more than 2mb...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.