Bebe1

N-400 November 2019 Filers

1,428 posts in this topic

On 6/25/2020 at 9:26 AM, gomergecer said:

Hi Everyone, I am wondering if anyone recently received an interview invitation for N-400 from the Hartford office? I understand that the Hartford office re-opened on June 4, 2020 and should be scheduling non-emergency interviews. I applied for N-400 in November 2019 in the Hartford CT office and had my bio appointment in December 2019. During January 2020, my online USCIS profile had an ETA for case completion as May 2020, which got pushed to August 2020 due to the pandemic. Now I have this "Estimated Wait Time" countdown on my account page with 15 days remaining. Wondering if anyone had a similar case and if these ETAs are reliable? Thanks a bunch in advance!

Hey Im also in the Hartford office. Im waiting for my N400 interview as well. I applied in November and did walk in biometrics in December. My original completion date has stayed the same, it is August 2020, my estimated wait time is now at 10 days. I been waiting for an update to my case also. Hopefully we can both hear some thing very soon. Do you know if they are doing aoth ceremonies?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
19 hours ago, Comic said:

Hey Im also in the Hartford office. Im waiting for my N400 interview as well. I applied in November and did walk in biometrics in December. My original completion date has stayed the same, it is August 2020, my estimated wait time is now at 10 days. I been waiting for an update to my case also. Hopefully we can both hear some thing very soon. Do you know if they are doing aoth ceremonies?

Hey guys the estimated wait time below is the next action on your case. So you might hear from them in a couple of weeks. Either interview or ceremonies. I’m at 18 days estimated wait time. Atlanta Field Office. 

(I-751) Removal of Conditions Delivered: 11/30/2018
Notice of Action 18 month extension letter : 2/1/2019
1st Biometrics Letter: Received letter on 5/31/2019 that they will re-use my fingerprints.  

2nd Biometrics Letter: Received new letter on 10/25/2019 to do biometrics on Nov 4. :bonk:

(I-751) Transferred to NBC: 12/03/2019

(I-751) approved: 11/06/2020 😄

(N-400) Online Delivered: 11/30/2019

NOA Received : 11/30/2019

Biometrics Scheduled: 01/09/2020

Biometrics Walk-In: 12/30/2019

Interview: 11/06/2020 @ 12:00PM :joy:

N-400 approved: 11/06/2020 🇺🇸

Oath Ceremony: 11/06/2020  🇺🇸

US Passport/Card (expedited) applied: 11/10/2020

US Passport application delivered: 11/13/2020

US Passport: "In Process" as of 11/13/2020 email from DOS

US Passport Approved: 11/20/2020 🇺🇸

US Passport Delivered: 11/24/2020 :goofy:

US Passport Card Delivered: 11/25/2020

Naturalization Certificate Delivered: 11/27/2020

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
12 hours ago, winouiss said:

My drive thru oath ceremony lasted 3 minutes, it was so fast i didnt realize i was done lol, i got my certificate same day finally done with this journey :) thank you for all supports in this forum :)

Congratulations!!

(I-751) Removal of Conditions Delivered: 11/30/2018
Notice of Action 18 month extension letter : 2/1/2019
1st Biometrics Letter: Received letter on 5/31/2019 that they will re-use my fingerprints.  

2nd Biometrics Letter: Received new letter on 10/25/2019 to do biometrics on Nov 4. :bonk:

(I-751) Transferred to NBC: 12/03/2019

(I-751) approved: 11/06/2020 😄

(N-400) Online Delivered: 11/30/2019

NOA Received : 11/30/2019

Biometrics Scheduled: 01/09/2020

Biometrics Walk-In: 12/30/2019

Interview: 11/06/2020 @ 12:00PM :joy:

N-400 approved: 11/06/2020 🇺🇸

Oath Ceremony: 11/06/2020  🇺🇸

US Passport/Card (expedited) applied: 11/10/2020

US Passport application delivered: 11/13/2020

US Passport: "In Process" as of 11/13/2020 email from DOS

US Passport Approved: 11/20/2020 🇺🇸

US Passport Delivered: 11/24/2020 :goofy:

US Passport Card Delivered: 11/25/2020

Naturalization Certificate Delivered: 11/27/2020

13 hours ago, winouiss said:

My drive thru oath ceremony lasted 3 minutes, it was so fast i didnt realize i was done lol, i got my certificate same day finally done with this journey :) thank you for all supports in this forum :)

woohooo! congratulations :)

7 hours ago, NerkianBD said:

congrats fellow new citizens! has anyone applied for their passport?

Thank you 😊, I applied for my passport on June 15 and I am still waiting . I check my passport status on weekly basis and it shows “ In process” I don’t mind waiting. I am glad I applied for it cause there may be another lock down if we get hit by Covid -19 second wave . 

USCIS just tweeted the below about an hour ago. I am most excited about the public services part. Things are hopefully starting to move faster soon!

Most of our field offices have reopened for public services & #naturalization ceremonies. In Fresno, #California candidates recited the Oath of Allegiance while in their vehicle, following our new safety precautions. Congrats to these #NewUSCitizens!

50 minutes ago, lesly87 said:

USCIS just tweeted the below about an hour ago. I am most excited about the public services part. Things are hopefully starting to move faster soon!

Most of our field offices have reopened for public services & #naturalization ceremonies. In Fresno, #California candidates recited the Oath of Allegiance while in their vehicle, following our new safety precautions. Congrats to these #NewUSCitizens!

Encouraging, but they also just tweeted after that, that some offices continue to remain closed 😕

Edited by PhillyNatz

10 hours ago, NerkianBD said:

congrats fellow new citizens! has anyone applied for their passport?

I have chosen to wait to apply in 2021 just because i don't need the passport right away. There is a significant wait period right now due to COVID. I have a friend who applied in march and she's still waiting. You can, just be prepared to wait :)

On 6/27/2020 at 2:18 PM, Venus201320 said:

Hey guys the estimated wait time below is the next action on your case. So you might hear from them in a couple of weeks. Either interview or ceremonies. I’m at 18 days estimated wait time. Atlanta Field Office. 

i hate to disappoint but the wait time doesn't really mean anything. On my account after counting down 30 days now it shows 

We are taking longer than expected to process your case. You do not need to do anything at this time.

I am also Atlanta Field Office.

02/09/16__NOA1

03/28/16__NOA2

15 minutes ago, estrella19 said:

hi

Did anyone get an infopass appointment? My extension letter and as a result the driver's license is expiring in a month and I still haven't got an interview date.

Thanks

I am exactly in the same situation. I called USCIS in early June, and they did not give me an info pass. Immigration officer told me to call back when my drives license expiration approaches. I did that as now in two weeks my license will expire in two weeks, and they said an immigration officer will call me back in 5 business days to determine whether they can give me an info pass. Immigration officer never called. So I called their customer service to follow up, and they said that I am no longer in the queue for a call back as they don't consider this an emergency. I tried to explain my situation, but the customer service rep hang up on me. I tried again, hoping that someone else will be more sympathetic. The second officer also repeated the same line; that this is not an urgency. All they did was to send me an online survey after the phone call whether I am satisfied with USCIS services. 

Good luck to you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.