Greenbaum

November 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

673 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Matt W said:

I received our NOA2 with a date on the mailed paper of like 11/4. I called today on 11/21 the number 1- 603-334-0888 and asked if the NVC had received my case. They had received it and gave me my case number. They said my information would be sent to the US Embassy in Manila shortly. The lady on the phone was very friendly. She told me that she had my email on file and I should receive an email from them once they ship it.

I'm exactly sure what to do next but it is my understand that as soon as Manila receives it, we can call to schedule the interview, medical, and CFO. Supposedly appointments in Manila are 3 weeks out. So Maybe we are like 5-8 weeks from our interview? I don't know but it is exciting!

Wow! Congratulations!

That's super exciting.

I know some people are super lucky with getting their case number assigned that quickly. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Commish10 said:

I finally made it here. \

ME TOO! we have the some NOA2 Dates!!

2 hours ago, Commish10 said:

I finally made it here. \

Congrats for the beginning of day 1 of your wait for your case number. :) Be sure to go to the first page of this thread and download the PDF file if you have not done so already. I will post some important links below for your upcoming embassy preparation. You may have it already but never hurts for me to be sure you are in the loop.

1 hour ago, RonAnn said:

ME TOO! we have the some NOA2 Dates!!

Congrats also. See above.

Link to the Embassy Letter/P3/Checklist

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_gN0SjyLEdkLj1WR7QuBDDJumcvByyGX/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yt5aVD7vlHG-dgnzzKW_5ijRYpkrV5km/view?usp=sharing

Embassy letter for a non-immigrant K=1

https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/

Hank's website

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Additional information can be found here:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/index.html?firstTime=No

Also, there is a sub-forum for the Philippines here on VJ that you should be a part of. It's a good place to read what others are experiencing which will only prepare you for your interview.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Manila US Embassy states that a scanned copy of the signed I-134 is fine, if you don't have the original.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

3 hours ago, Matt W said:

I received our NOA2 with a date on the mailed paper of like 11/4. I called today on 11/21 the number 1- 603-334-0888 and asked if the NVC had received my case. They had received it and gave me my case number. They said my information would be sent to the US Embassy in Manila shortly. The lady on the phone was very friendly. She told me that she had my email on file and I should receive an email from them once they ship it.

I'm exactly sure what to do next but it is my understand that as soon as Manila receives it, we can call to schedule the interview, medical, and CFO. Supposedly appointments in Manila are 3 weeks out. So Maybe we are like 5-8 weeks from our interview? I don't know but it is exciting!

Have you downloaded the PDF on the first page of this thread? Also, see my post above for what's next information for the embassy portion of your visa journey.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

NVC have received my case and i received case number and also invoice number too'.

I have completed the 160 form too and received the receipt for the use at the Interview.

when i try to log in i still get the status AT NVC

and a note advising me that a 160 form need to be completed.

i am unable to proceed to select agent or making payment

what am i missing ?

do anyone have any information about the interview in Stockholm ?

Greenbaum - you seem to have a lot of valuable insights - perhaps you can advise ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Haydnator said:

Congrats!

I had a similar noa2 date to yours so I gave them a call and they received it! Said they'd email me with the case number once they had it, but that I can call next week if I dont hear back

NoA2: 11-6

NVC Received: 11-18

Yay! This part is going much faster so far :)

14 hours ago, Viking said:

NVC have received my case and i received case number and also invoice number too'. I have completed the 160 form too and received the receipt for the use at the Interview. When i try to log in i still get the status AT NVC and a note advising me that a 160 form need to be completed. i am unable to proceed to select agent or making payment. what am i missing ?

Some embasy's will not let you book the interview until you complete some steps that they require. I am not familiar with Sweden but I have links below that may have that information. Your sub-fourm for your country would be a help now.

do anyone have any information about the interview in Stockholm ? See below

Greenbaum - you seem to have a lot of valuable insights - perhaps you can advise ?

First link Embassy instructions and second is medical instructions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BisN4qiyeYPgm_ZSi_6VRs8XAecvTfIj/view?usp=sharing

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Medical/STK - Stockholm.pdf

If you find anything not up to date or the information is wrong, please share your findings. Please compare the date of the P3 of mine with the date from your copy, once you receive yours from your embassy. Keep in mind that I try and be factual with my information, but I can't do it on my own and that's where you come in and can give back to the community those who come behind you. Without others ahead of you I would not be able to provide this to you.  I can only share factual information if folks like you continue to be my eyes and ears for your embassy. I wish you much success in your visa journey.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
7 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

First link Embassy instructions and second is medical instructions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BisN4qiyeYPgm_ZSi_6VRs8XAecvTfIj/view?usp=sharing

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Medical/STK - Stockholm.pdf

If you find anything not up to date or the information is wrong, please share your findings. Please compare the date of the P3 of mine with the date from your copy, once you receive yours from your embassy. Keep in mind that I try and be factual with my information, but I can't do it on my own and that's where you come in and can give back to the community those who come behind you. Without others ahead of you I would not be able to provide this to you.  I can only share factual information if folks like you continue to be my eyes and ears for your embassy. I wish you much success in your visa journey.

Thank you SO much for the information.

i will compare the details as requested once received- 

you are making quite a difference for us out here in the dark - thank you Greenbaum

1 hour ago, Matt W said:

We completed our DS-160 last night. Working on gathering up all the required documents. My fiance is doing her police background check, etc, etc. Exciting times!

Be careful as police certificates have embassy self imposed expiration dates. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.