CaliNY

OCTOBER 2019 AOS Filers

2,108 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nafis8 said:

Hi! I'm from Arizona and my status changed to "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" on 16th of Jan! I had my biometrics on Dec 9

What about you???

I had my biometrics on Nov 21st and the status still says fingerprints has been taken. Hope it moves forward soon too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Pinda said:

I had my biometrics on Nov 21st and the status still says fingerprints has been taken. Hope it moves forward soon too.

oh wow, I hope they just didn't update it on the website and your interview letter is going to come soon!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nafis8 said:

oh wow, I hope they just didn't update it on the website and your interview letter is going to come soon!

I hope so too 😅 I'll keep an eye on your timeline since we have similar dates.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Pinda said:

I hope so too 😅 I'll keep an eye on your timeline since we have similar dates.

I was going to do the same and noticed that I'm already following you😄

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline
50 minutes ago, RachelBounty said:

Similar timeline. Filed 116 days ago :)

I think at about 180 days,* you can put in a request for them to look at your case/form. If it's any consolation, my biometrics appointments didn't come until 60days after NOA1s. I was expecting 2-4 weeks, but the form said wait 60 days before putting a request. Sorry for the agnozing wait y'all. i can sympathize.

*Don't quote me on that time. Some forms ask for 60 or 90 days.. reread your online notice if you can. 

Edited by crickets

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
7 hours ago, Indira/Charlys said:

It has been 115 days since we filed.............................. since 12/23/2019 it has said ready for interview.... no EAD card.... no interview day..........................

We are similar dates .. anyone in the Santa Ana, Ca  office 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hi ... any AOS filers from Santa Ana, Ca? My NOA1 10/10/2019
I am currently @ case is ready to schedule for interview and we are 112days and still no EAD card 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 1/30/2020 at 6:20 PM, JCo said:

My appointment letter took a week before I got it. Give it some time, I'm sure it's already on its way, and usually interviews are set a month later anyway.

Thank you! I received the letter on the mail today. The interview appointment is on March 2, 2020. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Fall2021 said:

Thank you! I received the letter on the mail today. The interview appointment is on March 2, 2020. 

That's great! you have enough time to gather all the things you need for the interview. Good luck!

for those who received their cards for EAD and AP first, how long did it take for them to schedule your interview from the time you received your combo cards? thank you 😊❤️

California filer here

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
9 hours ago, Nyalimera said:

Just updated our timeline and thought of dropping an update in here too. I got my EAD combo card in the mail yesterday, 02/01/20. Super happy about it since this makes the waiting for the GC much easier, imo! No movement on my I-485, still stuck on the RFE response which we sent in 25 days ago. We’re in Houston, TX. 

Does yours say: “On (insert date), we received your response to our request for evidence for your form I-485” ? 

Spoiler

🐇 Sent I-129F: 03/14/2019 

🐇 I-129F NOA1: 03/22/2019 (Received The 18th)

🐇 I-129F NOA2: 06/15/2019 (85 days)

🐇Case transferred to NVC & Case# assigned: 07/10/2019 (25 days) 

🐇 NVC left: 07/23/2019 

🐇 Consulate Received: 07/26/2019 (CEAC switched to ready on the 30th) 

🐇 Interview date: 08/05/2019 (Approved :D:wub:!!!) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
11 hours ago, oflyingbunnyo said:

Does yours say: “On (insert date), we received your response to our request for evidence for your form I-485” ? 

Yes, exactly and that they started working on my case again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/31/2020 at 10:31 PM, pasadenagirl said:

for those who received their cards for EAD and AP first, how long did it take for them to schedule your interview from the time you received your combo cards? thank you 😊❤️

California filer here

Hubby received his combo card 1/3 we have been on ready for interview since 12/5/2019 no update yet 

Los Angeles, CA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.