dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2019

680 posts in this topic

On 10/11/2019 at 4:51 AM, Nody said:

FINALLY after almost 6 months Egypt woke up!!

Got IL 5 mins ago!

PD: April 2018

CC :.April 2019

IL:.Oct. 11th 2019

Interview : Nov. 5th

@Kartineecartoons praying for you to hear something good soon..

Congratulations! Why it took too long my Goodness? What is your category? Sister category is F2A, CC 9/27/2019, I'm glad the embassy woke up but do you think it will take us 6 months to get an IL?

Edited by Salmaosman

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ammy said:

Any ILs reported in Mumbai whatsapp group? Please do post in here too. The wait :(

4 people from may cc got IL yesterday

Timeline
5 hours ago, Ammy said:

Any ILs reported in Mumbai whatsapp group? Please do post in here too. The wait :(

The May people waiting are getting trickles of IL. Not all cleared and July onward nothing. 

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
12 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

Was browsing the site and noticed two K-3 visas issued.

Thought it was quite interesting. :secret:

Cancel that.

They entered the wrong category.

Both were for CR-1

Had to talk with both parties for confirmation.:P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Msbreeuk said:

A bit late but congratulations!!

My husband had his interview today in Sydney and it was also approved! I am so relieved and can finally relax! :) Since we've been married for almost 18 years, we were not asked any questions about our relationship but the consular officer was very thorough in asking about our assets and a few other things in regards to his previous marriage (over 20 years ago) and my job here in Australia which I thought was kind of weird but that's fine because our assets were fine. 

Good luck to those waiting for their interviews - I hope everything goes well!

Congratulations!

We'll be joining you soon...Lol

Timeline

Mumbai has ILs coming through for more of May (not all have reported back). Still no word for July

please PM me for link!

Timeline
Just now, Parcaran said:

Mumbai has ILs coming through for more of May (not all have reported back). Still no word for July

once they done with may they will jump over to July 

i hope they will cover some july people this month

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
9 hours ago, Salmaosman said:

Congratulations! Why it took too long my Goodness? What is your category? Sister category is F2A, CC 9/27/2019, I'm glad the embassy woke up but do you think it will take us 6 months to get an IL?

Thank you.. nobody knows why they are too late.

my visa category is CR1.. We contacted the embassy, the NVC and the congress woman office but we couldn't get a reason for that long wait!

Hopefully you don't wait that long and you get yours soon..

Timeline
2 hours ago, Rupi said:

once they done with may they will jump over to July 

i hope they will cover some july people this month

All but one for May has reported IL. 

please PM me for link!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Parcaran said:

All but one for May has reported IL. 

in WhatsApp group May is clear now and they have got IL till 14 nov... i hope rest of November will be booked with june cc 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.