2,997 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
3 minutes ago, SUicidaL-3876 said:

Affidavit of support. 

Its weird they asked because I just gave them my tax returns that was it. But I trust God you will have a positive reopening of the case and an approval in the end.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ziongirl said:

Its weird they asked because I just gave them my tax returns that was it. But I trust God you will have a positive reopening of the case and an approval in the end.

I hope so too. Thank you 

8 minutes ago, SUicidaL-3876 said:

yes. You don't need a sponsor or to submit tax return as a victim of abuse

So was it tax documents you provided to them? Kinda confused..VAWA petitioners don't need that...affidavit of support. Good news is from what you've said....it will be resolved!

2 minutes ago, SUicidaL-3876 said:

yes we do.

So sorry we will know for sure when you received your denial letter, but in case it was because they did not received the RFE document, you can I file a motion to have the matter reopened or reconsidered, the instructions will be on the denial letter, and you will be able to do so and resend the missing document. 

41 minutes ago, SUicidaL-3876 said:

i dont have the details yet because i don't have the letter but i went to the interview and everything was good. The interviewer told me they will send me RFE for 1 document. I received RFE, responded to it. They never updated case status for months to acknowledge receiving RFE but to me that didn't shock me because USCIS is notorious for not updating things on the website. I knew it was delivered because my attorney sent it via certified mail.

So one day  i asked my senator to inquire on my case then a few  days later when i  checked my case status it  had changed to "case denied" 

IA it will be that reason.. if interviewer said everything is fine, i dont think it should be any problem. Probably they never received RFe response and after waiting so long, they made this decision. Fingercrossed and i am praying that will be the case for you. Dont lose hope our prayers are with you

40 minutes ago, SUicidaL-3876 said:

interview was super simple. I was confident. my journey had come to an end. If you haven't gone yet it is nothing to worry abt

Its finished. Its just an RFe. Apply for motion to reopen your case, submit rfe they requested, explain in detail what happened, add usps tracking number and get your greencard 🙂 there is a hope and i hope that’s the case

1 hour ago, Shroy123 said:

Its finished. Its just an RFe. Apply for motion to reopen your case, submit rfe they requested, explain in detail what happened, add usps tracking number and get your greencard 🙂 there is a hope and i hope that’s the case

There's surely hope!👍😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, SUicidaL-3876 said:

Not having a good holiday... story of my life. This came months after the interview.

Case Status Online - Case Status.png

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Am so sorry to hear this my dear , but I don’t think all hope is gone , pls contact @sandraj for help , she would be the one to advice the best advice on ur case... but all hope is not lost my dear be strong and I pray God sees you through......

16 hours ago, SUicidaL-3876 said:

Not having a good holiday... story of my life. This came months after the interview.

Case Status Online - Case Status.png

Hi Suicidal i am sorry so sorry

I remembered your case and you even said the interview went well but your lawyer did not included your I864W form and Uscis will send you rfe for that.

I beleive Uscis lost your rfe response document.

Make sure you keep the certify copy of mail the post delivered in case.

Like i said before, guys before going for interview please ask people who went for interview we might give you a last tips that your lawyer might forget.

We are here for help.

Lets us know about the deny letter so we can help you.

Filed: Timeline
On 11/28/2019 at 4:49 PM, Braveheart123 said:

Congratulations 

please share your time line and do you got any RFE how you prove the abuse do you have any police report or a restraining order 

I did share on my previous post. 

RFE Good moral character 

Proving the abuse was her text message. Ive printed them and sent it attached to my case. That was it!

Filed: Timeline
19 hours ago, Lola_lalo said:

Happy Thanksgiving & Congratulations! 

would you please send me which site or app you use to get your updates. I couldn't receive the tracking information 

USCIS  is the website 

The tracking information u can find when they update your case about something being delivered to you.

Edited by digonyc

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Roms2019 said:

Hi Suicidal i am sorry so sorry

I remembered your case and you even said the interview went well but your lawyer did not included your I864W form and Uscis will send you rfe for that.

I beleive Uscis lost your rfe response document.

Make sure you keep the certify copy of mail the post delivered in case.

Like i said before, guys before going for interview please ask people who went for interview we might give you a last tips that your lawyer might forget.

We are here for help.

Lets us know about the deny letter so we can help you.

Thank you , will update you guys once i get the letter. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.