2,997 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

Please donot send it to Chicago .. send it to Vermont don’t listen to him 😭😭

my lawyer sent my renewal to Missouri and now iam paying the price for his mistake .. they separated my application and i get the card not valid for reentry , they are refusing to issue me a travel document , i booked my ticket when i application gets approved and iam now stuck   
please send it to vermoont 😭😭😭

Thanks Vermont it’s 

5 hours ago, Ameliaeh said:

Thanks for telling me that! Now I can be prepared to pay the fee for the EAD if I get approved.

I filed I-485 along with my I-360, but I've never filed the I-131. Do I need to? I'm in the US and don't need to travel anywhere.  

@Ameliaeh when I said you will pay when your EAD is approved I didn't say for the EAD for the forms you didn't submit like I-131. on your case your perfectly fine.  

6 hours ago, Fishy89 💙 said:

I never imagined congressmen/women have this power .. !!! 
hopefully they send the right one this time 

Pray for me 😭

3B8E275B-A3D6-4087-A32B-88105BFED223.jpeg

God is awesome!!! WOW!!! It is settled already! Wipe your tears and give HIM PRAISE!!!🙏🙏🙏 HE has perfected ALL that concerns you!!!😊💖💖

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Relieve-the-tension joke time:

A man pokes his head into an attorney's office.  "How much do you charge for a consultation?" he asked.

"I charge $800 for 3 questions," said the attorney.

"Isn't $800 quite a lot for just 3 questions?" asked the man.

"I don't think so," said the attorney.  "And what is your third question?"

hahahahah you are the  best TBoneTX

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, Bryan12 said:

Hello guys 

please I need your help on this issue,

Am about to renew my EAD/AP but my lawyer is asking us to send it USCIS in Chicago(ATTN:FBAS).

I believe this should be send to USCIS in Vermont.

please correct me and advise before my EAD/AP renewal get stuck at unwanted location 

Tell your lawyer not to be lazy and  to read about Immigration Law sometimes and tell him/her  that google is his/her friend as well.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, sandranj said:

Today is Domestic Violence Awareness Day. The CDC survey shows that each minute 20 people suffer domestic violence in the U.S and over 4.000 are murdered every year due to domestic violence as well.

You all are survivors of abuse, victims are those who lost their lives because of abuse, honor them and SPEAK OUT against domestic violence.There are thousands of people feeling utterly powerless and ashamed let them know there is a way out, let them know that  you survived abuse!.

I have to tell you
This is really strange.
Many people are afraid to talk about it.
And I also, because it seems embarrassing
It seems like I'm to blame myself...about what happened
I try to think and analyze a lot
I make excuses for him.
And I'm afraid no one will believe me

19 hours ago, Irynalucky said:

Hello my dears,

I feel so bad😩😨

I need your advise.

My VAWA case was approved on March 18, 2019.

My attorney never followed up on my previous I-485 form and assumed that it was pending with USCIS.

It appeared that my I-485 was denied long time ago before I even filed I-360, and until today  I didn't know it was denied.😓😪

Basically, I've wasted 7 months not knowing what was going on.......  

Now based on my approved I-360 I need to file a new I-485 for myself and my daughter.

My attorney now is asking me to pay him $5000 more so he can file it for us.🥶

It feels like he is taking advantage of me, on top of his negligence. 

I don't want to pay him and decided to file myself.

Please, if someone filed on your own I-485 could you let me know the process and reassure me that I will be fine filling it on my own.

That is extremely sad. your case status on USCIS website never changed?

18 hours ago, Fishy89 💙 said:

Congresswoman called me back .. she talk to them and they told her yes we made a mistake and we will send her a new card by Friday !! And she will receive it by Tuesday on Wednesday the latest .. 

what do you think !? 

See.. There is a God :-) Still continue your shopping and bring something for us as well from your home country ;-D

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

That is extremely sad. your case status on USCIS website never changed?

Unfortunately,

It was always said that my case was transferred to another office,  I could have had a GC by now..... such a setback😔

13 hours ago, Bryan12 said:

Hello guys 

please I need your help on this issue,

Am about to renew my EAD/AP but my lawyer is asking us to send it USCIS in Chicago(ATTN:FBAS).

I believe this should be send to USCIS in Vermont.

please correct me and advise before my EAD/AP renewal get stuck at unwanted location 

If you have pending I360, your EAD renewal will go to Vermont. dont forget to mention c09 as you have pending I485

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.