Jump to content
HerGhost

In a bind... has anyone tried using a photo (instead of a photocopy) of their I-797 NOA2?

27 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, HerGhost said:

We think we gave the embassy our original I-797 NOA2, or just lost it along the way. Shame on us, I know. Also, we do not have a photocopy. Believe me, this is embarassing. My question is, has anyone tried submitting a picture instead of a photocopy? We have a very good picture. Thank you in advance

Is this a joke?

 

You can’t convert a photo into a pdf?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Is this a joke?

 

You can’t convert a photo into a pdf?

This is so much ado about nothing 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

Is this a joke?

 

You can’t convert a photo into a pdf?

Lol. I dont think she/he is worried about the extension of the file, but more about the hand on the pic holding the paper. 

 

Anyway should work I guess either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

Is this a joke?

 

You can’t convert a photo into a pdf?

Of course you can.  Please do not be negative due to something you may not understand.

 

Photos can be imported into word and saved as pdf.  Some printers can also save the photo as a .pdf extension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UAreWhatuBecame said:

Of course you can.  Please do not be negative due to something you may not understand.

 

Photos can be imported into word and saved as pdf.  Some printers can also save the photo as a .pdf extension.

After K3/AOS/ROC then DCF then SB1 I believe I have a full and complete understanding of how to transfer what documents where in relation to filing for immigration benefits.  That’s a lot of interview rooms.  Wrong place to snow.

Edited by Nitas_man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 9:28 AM, Nitas_man said:

After K3/AOS/ROC then DCF then SB1 I believe I have a full and complete understanding of how to transfer what documents where in relation to filing for immigration benefits.  That’s a lot of interview rooms.  Wrong place to snow.

What's a PDF?

 

Anyway, you goofy folks are talking about file types for a paper process. Just plain goofy. 

 

We're submitting a photo, which is legible, in place of a photocopy. The photo is very obviously not a photocopy, so I came here for reassurance. Which I got. Thank you. Goofy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HerGhost said:

What's a PDF?

 

Anyway, you goofy folks are talking about file types for a paper process. Just plain goofy. 

 

We're submitting a photo, which is legible, in place of a photocopy. The photo is very obviously not a photocopy, so I came here for reassurance. Which I got. Thank you. Goofy.

Transferring documents back and forth between petitioner and NVC / overseas beneficiary and beneficiary/embassy for interview prep is a paper process?

LOL

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Transferring documents back and forth between petitioner and NVC / overseas beneficiary and beneficiary/embassy for interview prep is a paper process?

LOL

 

 

It gets printed eventually, doesn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...