KGG

Visa interview

32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
6 hours ago, Kemy said:

The affidavit of support and intend to married

BOTH those have to be a wet signature. Unfortunately. Just take the emailed copy and you will get a 221. Then send in the originals......

Why did you wait until the last minute? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I will just go to the interview , bring the print the copies of the affidavit of support he gave you... I will just give it to them and if they say something about the signature explain why :) ... just make sure you bring the transcript ( they can be copies) you will be fine :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
33 minutes ago, NYCruiser said:

BOTH those have to be a wet signature. Unfortunately. Just take the emailed copy and you will get a 221. Then send in the originals......

He send the documents two weeks ago

11 minutes ago, Cesartx75989 said:

I will just go to the interview , bring the print the copies of the affidavit of support he gave you... I will just give it to them and if they say something about the signature explain why :) ... just make sure you bring the transcript ( they can be copies) you will be fine :)

What transcript?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kemy said:

What transcript?

1 minute ago, Kemy said:

What transcript?

For the k1 visa interview along with the affidavit of support you have to bring your fiancés 2018 taxes transcript 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I scan a letter of intent of marriage upon my fiance arriving in the US. That was accepted. However, what wasn't accepted was the copy of my divorce decree. Which the CO wanted an authentic court document. This delayed our approval. Go to the interview and pay close attention to what the CO tells you to do. If the CO asks you for a certain document, be honest and tell them you have a copy or do not have it. You will probably be placed in Administrative Processing, (221g), until you can provide them with the requested information. Then again, they might not ask you for anything at all. You won't know unless you go! Good luck!

USCIS I-129F Petition:   image.png.5e26813a0fee6f4065ce829758e29731.png      

image.png.66176722dd07631b884c6730df9ff788.pngimage.png.63696e1e1440439256be59ac086d18bb.png

Dept of State K1 Visa:   image.png.9a78db6ac742a01a01d0b157963311c8.png       image.png.8b2371c75847cbfbc45e7dc896f8ba1f.pngimage.png.e0b583662f868174b3c52088da49263c.pngimage.png.7f70a1e5e353924875a93c2b082fbee0.png
USCIS I-485 Petition:   

image.png.465aaf5ca7c51799120b0fab7f99afe5.png

image.png.e0b583662f868174b3c52088da49263c.pngimage.png.7f70a1e5e353924875a93c2b082fbee0.png

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Stubmeister said:

I scan a letter of intent of marriage upon my fiance arriving in the US. That was accepted. However, what wasn't accepted was the copy of my divorce decree. Which the CO wanted an authentic court document. This delayed our approval. Go to the interview and pay close attention to what the CO tells you to do. If the CO asks you for a certain document, be honest and tell them you have a copy or do not have it. You will probably be placed in Administrative Processing, (221g), until you can provide them with the requested information. Then again, they might not ask you for anything at all. You won't know unless you go! Good luck!

Thank you all so much...I feel alot better. I believe God will work it out.

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Cesartx75989 said:

For the k1 visa interview along with the affidavit of support you have to bring your fiancés 2018 taxes transcript 

Yes he did email all the documents to me, job letter, taxes, bank statement, W2 and pay stub.

11 hours ago, NYCruiser said:

It depends on the embassy. Not all require wet signatures It would be best to ask this question in your regional subforum so someone who has been at your embassy can answer. Like someone else said I would print out what you have in the email and go to the interview. Good Luck!

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
19 hours ago, Daphne K said:

Do go to the interview, so don't cancel it. You will be able to provide the documents later, it will mean that you will not be approved during the interview but it will not mean a deal breaker so no worries just yet. 

Good luck on your interview 🤞🏻

@Daphne K is right. Do go to the interview. If you reschedule you could be waiting a long time for another one. It's possible they don't want wet signatures, some embassies do and some don't, so take your copies with you. I'm sure you'll be fine and keep us posted. Good Luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 8/23/2019 at 1:34 PM, Kemy said:

My interview is Monday and my fiance send the documents but I haven't receive them. He scan them and send through email with his signature. Do you think the embassy with accept the documents or will they need to be sign with a pen. Am so stressed and confused

I did my interview in March. The documents we’re sent to my email by my husband and I got approved

Hi I am new and not quite sure how this works but here goes....

My mom is a us citizen who filed for mu bro and his two children. He is currently awaitinf hia interview. Will they request DNA testing? How does DNA procedure work? He already did his medical but nothing in medical requested DNA or suggested that DNA was done. We just want to be ahead of what ro expect.

So anyone out there who went through a similar filing situation (F1) please let me know.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.