TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

We've seen people say this countless times and now it's our turn to say the magic word "APPROVED".
Went in 7:30 a.m and by 9:30 a.m I was on my way.
Asked to come collect passport tomorrow at 3pm.
All's well that ends well.
Keep the faith. Yours will go smoothly like ours.

Congratulations! ☺️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

We've seen people say this countless times and now it's our turn to say the magic word "APPROVED".

Congrats!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 so happy for you guyssss 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💕💕💕💕

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

Congrats!

17 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

Congratulations to To You Guys .  That was a quick turn around to get the Visa The next Day. Wow, Amazing  . 😃😃👍👍

Edited by DesmondF.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
4 hours ago, DesmondF. said:

Congratulations to To You Guys .  That was a quick turn around to get the Visa The next Day. Wow, Amazing  . 😃😃👍👍

Thanks so much!

All glory to God.

Timeline
19 hours ago, Zara Mustafa said:

Congrats!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 so happy for you guyssss 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💕💕💕💕

It's a wonderful feeling really.

We're so thankful and grateful and wish you the same outcome.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/10/2019 at 7:07 AM, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hey friend ! 

No , I am still «  »received «  but I pray to receive a good news soon 🤞🤞 .

they updated the old website and still not the new one 🤷‍♀️

I had the notification via visa tracker and I checked both of them . 

It’s crazy ! Lol 

I hope it’s gonna be the same for us 🤞

What is the old website and the new website people are talking about. I have the uscis website and several others and they never change. Case recieved!

Timeline
On 8/10/2019 at 5:48 AM, ghostfoxgoddess said:

Random tracker-obsession update: Just did a case tracker run - saw movement on cases with PDs up to Aug 27th. :) 

Are these post dates for the I-129f petitions? Nebraska has had our I-130 petition since may 30 and all I ever see is case recieved. My PD for my I-129f is Oct. 14th but have not heard anything on that one either. I have several apps on my phone including uscis website. Is there a better app to check case status?

Timeline
On 11/16/2019 at 4:19 PM, LilyJ said:

Yes unfortunately the processing time for Nebraska is 12-15.5 months. Fortunately though, you should be getting an approval soon, average time right now seems to be around a year, so you're right at the finish line

Why is there such a big difference in Nebraska processing times than all the other service centers? People with the same PD as ours at other service centers have already processed. 

Timeline
On 11/8/2019 at 7:15 PM, MarcieYG said:

Did your receipt start with IOE?

What service center was your petition at?  How long did they have your petition, because Nebraska has had our I-130 almost 6 months now and our I-129f for 38 days and nothing? It's so frustrating and it does put a strain on relationships. 

Timeline
On 8/10/2019 at 5:11 PM, GAMAJM said:

I think we can all agree at this point they are processing on average close to 1 year with some at one week shy. It’s just such an unfair process for a US citizen to get stuck with Nebraska when others approve in half the time. Such a disappointment in the USA. 

I completely agree! Nebraska is very slow and no given explaination. Our I-130 has been there since May 30 and our I-129f has been there for 38 days and nothing! It's very frustrating and strains a lot of relationships. The processing times for all other service centers is most assuredly half the time and it's so unfair.

2 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

it's so unfair.

I just contacted USCIS through the MyUSCIS inbox/messaging feature, said the same thing, and asked if its OK to assume that the digitization of the forms will even off the wait times between each center.  Will share their response if any...

Timeline

Our CEAC status just changed to "ISSUED"

Finally we can put this chapter behind us and start planning our future.

That means my sojourn in Yaounde ends today.

Been here since Monday.

Leaving for my base in Douala immediately after collecting passport at 15:00.

Thank you all for the love and support.

We couldn't have done this without you all.

It's US today, tomorrow it will be YOU.

❤️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.